Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 01-05-2018, 05:39 AM
Knower

Dream about Rihanna XD

Ok I usually don’t have dreams about famous people; actually I never do except for the last few. I don't idolize anyone that I can think of and in dreams I don't seek out people...I'm usually on a solo adventure. I keep having dreams with Rihanna in them..in one I was at a concert and lost and Rihanna comes up to me like she knows me smiles, gives me a hug, and gave me a ticket or key to get to where I needed to go..Something weird happened with her shoes; she pointed at them and I looked. They were covered in pretty rainbow gems and magic like dorothy in wizard of oz…then in the last dream I was depressed; really really down and trying to go somwhere and get away from something and she gave me some money so I could do my next step??? What??? she’s not even someone I listen to on a regular basis though or in the genre of music I listen to most all days…so it’s not a fan fantasy dream, I’m trying to figure out the meaning… I think she has a very nice voice and some songs of hers I love and seems nice however. I wonder what it means but I really doubt anyone can interpret this for me haha but would be awesome if someone could.
Old 01-05-2018, 11:58 AM
Super Moderator
Do you struggle with depression? Sounds like she is being used as a symbol for the power you have within yourself to bring harmony (singer) back into your life. Take you back home where you feel at peace (Dorothy slippers) with all emotions (rainbow). The name Rihanna means sweet basil. Basil is a herb we add to food to give it extra flavor. Food is the ideas we take in so in this instance you are being led to try and bring sweetness into your life, probably sweetness in how you talk about yourself? Do you tend to put yourself down or be overly harsh and critical? The dream is asking you to be nicer and kind to yourself as a means to help you move past your depression or feeling blue. Life is hard enough, spirit never wants us to be hard on ourselves. You are doing more brilliantly than you realize.
Old 01-05-2018, 07:07 PM
Knower

Wow, very interesting replies. Thank you. I never considered those...very likely; I have struggled with depression; it tends to come and go in waves. Before I read these I was actually thinking I need to go back home wherever "home" is. I'm actually not too hard on myself anymore; I do think of my shortcomings though and and how I've messed up; but my self talk isn't too bad. I just expect alot of myself and really honestly depressed feelings at certain imes makes it hard to take action. I have a decent level of confidence in myself, though I'm aware of where I fall short and I tend seclude myself and overthink everything. So I'm not all that happy with where I am atm. I do think I need to be more positive in general. I will try to clear my mind more...it's warming up here so I can spend more time in nature; I get really great insight out there.

Side note I didn't know Rhiannon is a name of a goddess and reading it now I love the symbology of it; lines up with alot of the symbolism in the dream and the dream timing.

April 30th is the day of celebration for the goddess Rhiannon and that was the day I had the second dream Rihanna appeared in. XD Rhiannon is also associated with music. I think maybe rihanna in my dreams was a symbol for rihannon as she was helping me overcome obstacles as that's also something she's known for. O_O

Other things that are weird; I'm very connected with birds and faeries and music; symbols of this goddess. Also last night I saw the number 7 very clearly in my mind; only to find out today the association with this number.