Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 24-01-2018, 10:02 AM
Seeker

Eyes forced open?

I have been focusing on Astral Projection again after a few years break.

My last attempt I felt like I was so close, an hour in I felt like I had what was vibrations which mild tingles all up my legs and arms which I tried to move over my entire body, I experienced weight changes and was able to swell my body up and back down and had few jolts/pull sensations. I tried the rocking/rollout technique and could feel body rocking physically but then nothing. I saw flickers of light or some image rolling in from bottom of my eyes and then my vision set in. I could see my roof and it surrounds. I feel it was different than I would normally see it and the room and roof was spinning, swaying and pulsing making me almost dizzy and I feel like it it seemed grainy but the room was dark with dim light.
I was unsure whether my real eyes were open or was astral vision I tried rising and exiting with no success so I continued to observe for a minute and then I got up to realise that I hadnt projected and I got up in my physical body. It was the weirdest sensation.

Has anyone had this occur for them?
Old 02-02-2018, 12:10 AM
Experiencer
I remember when I was first trying out astral projection I would feel very floaty and detached from my body, like being sedated. While I never really succeeded with astral projection itself, I do Journey a lot, which is essentially the same thing. During those it's very common for me to feel like my astral eyes are my physical ones; human minds are used to physical sight, and I think that it's simply how astral sight gets interpreted since it's the next closest and familiar thing. A number of people who experience spiritual sensations say things like "I could feel it, but it's weird because I wasn't actually (physically) there, so I don't know how I could feel it".
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."
Old 10-02-2018, 05:34 AM
Guide

:) you have to find out what works for you and how you can understand what people are trying to teach you... I think I can help you out.... lol I had that same problem with accidentally opening my real eyes and waking up or ending the energy I have just gathered... and even the moving of accidentally physical body parts in an effort to move my astral body.... After a while I got better but I would get out of my body and lol be afraid to open my eyes so I would be projecting with my eyes closed haha because I had the intention of not looking lol...

So lets break it down... your astral body is also called your what?! haha did you pass? Your emotional body.... what are your emotions?.... Feelings... what are feelings... sensations.... that arise when stimulated, felt or realized..... how does your astral body feel?..... blow on your arm.... softly..... you feel that.... that is your emotional body or astral body being stimulated...... for me... when in astral form my body feels like a soft breeze all over.... i learned to separate by feeling my body to move.... so this part is kinda odd to explain....

keep your arm still... and try to move it without moving it. the feeling of trying to move it is how you move your astral limbs.... if you can get your hands out you can probably cheat and use a astral rope to climb up lol.... your basically like a baby learning how to walk... lol or in this case lol trying to sit up... :) I think the food we eat also helps because sometimes I would eat some things and it would feel like dead weight holding me down.. or it would be hard to separate at a certain point...

:) Good luck!!