Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 10-11-2010, 07:25 PM
LightFilledHeart

Wolf healing....

Timberwolf is my totem, so I find this story especially moving. Check it out....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GC1Sw__ooE
Old 10-11-2010, 07:39 PM
judith

Wow! I had tears in my eyes watching that video, i have a great passion for wolves. my heart aches when i see them, some people think i am daft! but i cant explain this feeling i have for them. Love and Light Judith xxx
Old 10-11-2010, 07:49 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by judith
Wow! I had tears in my eyes watching that video, i have a great passion for wolves. my heart aches when i see them, some people think i am daft! but i cant explain this feeling i have for them. Love and Light Judith xxx

Hi Judith,

I am the same way. Timberwolf has been my totem for as long as I can remember. I was fascinated with them from the get-go, reading and studying everything I could get my hands on, and learning... really LEARNING!... the truth about these magnificent and much maligned creatures. They came to me in visions and dreams as well, and then in my 30's I was privileged to help raise a 7 week old full blooded timberwolf male pup to adulthood. He was truly magnificent, and the love between us was deep and abiding. I learned the true nature and value of bonding with a member of another species... amazing! That wolf taught (and GAVE!) me more than I could ever hope to put in words... it just was an awesome experience and one I will forever treasure! I still get teary eyed at the sight of a wolf... even a photograph or video of one! They have a hypnotic effect on me, and my love for their species is boundless and unfathomable. To watch Apricot absorb and invite energy healing and begin to recover from her ailment is just incredibly uplifting and truly a sight to behold

I'm glad you share my love for these amazing creatures. It's the obligation of people like you and me who know the truth of what they are to educate the masses on that subject, for many still adhere to ridiculous notions of what these animals are and do not see their nobility and integrity of creaturehood.
Old 11-11-2010, 12:01 AM
Cherub T

What a lovely wolf. The retreat also looks great. Thanks for the post! x
Old 11-11-2010, 11:23 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherub T
What a lovely wolf. The retreat also looks great. Thanks for the post! x

How are you holding up Cherub? I have been holding you in comforting light and draping it around you like a warm blanket...
Old 16-11-2010, 10:55 PM
Experiencer
ty for this takes me back to my roots first started reiki on my pet cat and my girlfriend they both seemed to like it lol
Old 18-11-2010, 11:10 PM
star-child

Thanks for sharing, I feel so calm after watching that and I also had tears in my eyes!

Sophie x