Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 31-03-2024, 09:58 PM
Pathfinder

Why is it that people feel called to start living once someone dies?

Hi everyone. I have noticed this first hand in my own family. From my father's side of the family over the past 4 years there have been 4 deaths. It isn't until now that we are all starting to talk about enjoying each day and living each day to the fullest.
I think it's a sad thing that it takes that to realize your time is limited and you have to live fully. It is sad but it seems like it's almost needed for that purpose.
Do you agree or disagree?
Old 01-04-2024, 12:29 AM
I only disagree that it is sad. (The deaths are sad and painful for the loved ones,
pls don't misunderstand me about that.)
Something good came out of the deaths. So many, many things help us appreciate life more, I'd say;
some times it can be a dream or seeing a car accident, a News report, the birth of a baby.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-04-2024, 09:21 AM
Administrator
I may have a different take on this being a person who did not want to be born
I have Lived many lifetimes and this is not a good one,
I Will be glad to go back to spirit but I walk my final path I wont be back again, and for that Im glad
I have had three NDE had over 40 operations with more to come,

I was born Hearing and seeing spirit so I know more about the Spirit world than a lot of people,
and believe me you are free.
Free from the mortal body there is nothing there but peace and love there are the Halls of learning where you are free to go.
When you cry for a person at funerals you cry not for them but for yourself
you cry because you miss them,

Namaste
Old 01-04-2024, 10:08 AM
Master

NativeS. Love ya comments.

No I don’t wanna come back either. Ide rather go off exploring other planets and the Universe and learning everything there is to learn ha
Old 01-04-2024, 04:08 PM
Experiencer

Isn't sadness or any emotional reactivity something extra we as humans add to experience, as is our preference for one experience over another? Spirit calls the shots, the human can either resist and complain or go with the flow in acceptance and joy. The quality of our happiness is directly proportional to our ability to let go of our demand to have things be other than they are.

__/\__