Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 06-11-2011, 10:16 AM
Mia1982

Clarity Please..

Hi There

There is something I would really like some clarity on and what happened with me.
There is a male I am strongly drawn to for a long time, met him back in 2008 and am still fond of him, we were not a couple or anything. I then left to go overseas for couple of years and he was on my mind. Anyway beginning of 2010 I was due to come back home and was planning for it to be around April 2010. During March/April 2010 I thought of this guy a lot more so than usual, perhaps because I was hoping to see if anything would happen when I come back or just me returning home to see family/friends again. A day or so before I left the country to return, I was online browing the local newspaper of my home town and was thinking of him then too just randomly...then for some reason something which i have NEVER done before I went to the death notices, I even typed his surname as if this voice told me to do so...and guess what I saw to my amazement...news that his mother passed away the week earlier. Can someone explain what this means???? How could this have happened to me, like I said its not as though I go online to the death notices to check things out!! its the 1st time that had ever happened to me.
Old 06-11-2011, 10:58 AM
silent whisper

Intutive connection to someone your connected too at soul level perhaps.
Old 11-11-2011, 11:21 AM
Mia1982

Don't know? perhaps I guess. Just weird thats all, why hasnt this happened before with anyone else?
Old 11-11-2011, 04:04 PM
Master
Welcome to the wonderful world of freaky "conincidences"! You'll get used to it! More will happen the more you notice them.

IsleWalker - Lora
Old 19-11-2011, 01:23 PM
Guide
Mia1982,
I do not believe in coincidences. Here is one of my favorite quotes:

"There are no mistakes, no coincidences. All events are blessings given to us to learn from."
Written by: Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

I do not know what kind of relationship you had with this man but you obviously had a deeper, more spiritual connection with him than you realized. Caring deeply for someone, and I am not speaking in a sexual way at all, is a gift. Being able to let ourselves feel empathy and compassion for someone is also a gift. I found from my own experiences that there have been people that I have been drawn to for various reason but I have learned that my instincts and intuition are strong and when I deny them I am never happy.

Trust your instincts and what your inner self is telling you. That little voice inside is usually working in your best interest.

Blessed Be,
SpiritCarrier
Old 19-11-2011, 05:32 PM
Master
Mia1982, the meaning of your experience is dependant upon what use
you would make of it. There is no overarching grand scheme which takes
precedence over your immediate reality. There is no pattern of life experiences to which you are obligated to respond in a predetermined way.
I would think that you could use the information you discovered as an excuse to contact this fellow. I suggest that you simply express your condolences. Perhaps explain how you chanced upon the death notice.
Old 19-11-2011, 09:16 PM
Medium_Laura

Yes, I've thought of someone I hadn't seen in years only to bump into a mutual friend the next day. Things like this happen all the time. People just think it's "coincidence".
Old 19-11-2011, 10:06 PM
myBuddha

Mia

We get what we ask for, the more we project energy towards something the more we draw it towards us, you seem to have been projecting alot and when it came back to you, you were listening. for alot of people they miss the opportunity to engage with the returning energy because they are not listening.

this happens to me all the time, I have opened myself to this energy and generally know that when a thought or someone pops into my head it is because someone might call me or an event is going to happen.

the other thing is he could have been projecting as well and you could have been open to it, thus sensing his energy. when we ask for things, even subtly they are answered. It could be direct or indirect, such as you reading about his mom passing. it is the opportunity you were asking for.

the really hard part is not being aware of the opportunity but acting on it, so listen to your heart, be honest with your heart and finally trust it. it will guide you to where you want to go.

best of luck :)

one last thing... I'd take the opportunity.
cheers,
Old 20-11-2011, 05:28 PM
Andrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia1982
Hi There

There is something I would really like some clarity on and what happened with me.
There is a male I am strongly drawn to for a long time, met him back in 2008 and am still fond of him, we were not a couple or anything. I then left to go overseas for couple of years and he was on my mind. Anyway beginning of 2010 I was due to come back home and was planning for it to be around April 2010. During March/April 2010 I thought of this guy a lot more so than usual, perhaps because I was hoping to see if anything would happen when I come back or just me returning home to see family/friends again. A day or so before I left the country to return, I was online browing the local newspaper of my home town and was thinking of him then too just randomly...then for some reason something which i have NEVER done before I went to the death notices, I even typed his surname as if this voice told me to do so...and guess what I saw to my amazement...news that his mother passed away the week earlier. Can someone explain what this means???? How could this have happened to me, like I said its not as though I go online to the death notices to check things out!! its the 1st time that had ever happened to me.

Hi Mia1982! This is a very common thing and it happens to a lot more people than you would think. I just want to say that I agree with the posters above who say that there are no coincidences - when it comes to matters of spirit at least, all things are carefully planned out.

So what caused it? Well, it was likely either your spirit guide, or his deceased mother. One (or perhaps both of them working in unison) impressed the thought to check the death notices upon you. I cannot tell you for certain why they did this, but I have a guess. Is it possible that this man needs comfort? Perhaps you are the best person to comfort him after his loss, and Spirit had to make you aware of that? That's my best guess.

I hope this helps!

-Andrew
EternityForAllRadio.com
Old 20-11-2011, 10:45 PM
Mia1982

Hey All

Thanks for your thoughts, much appreciated. Have to say was a weird one for me but a nice thing too.
The issue on hand for me, is that once i got back home (last year april), I never said anything, nor have told him how I feel about him..becuase I found out he is with someone. But now its really come to the point where I need to tell him, it did not feel right to say anything at all last year or the first half of this year, but in past couple of months have this urge to do so. Also a few synchronicities have happened in relation to him but they have kinda stopped now (like me thinking of him and all of a sudden i see him on opposite of the street or something, at the oddest times and day).