Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 20-10-2017, 04:31 PM
mindanalyzer

dream of choosing Christ and ...

I have had many spiritual experiences that could be classified as very strange

In my childhood and early adulthood, I had constant dreams of demons, monsters, and evil beings and I was very afraid of the dark. After that, I got involved in Santeria (an African religion practiced in the Caribbean) which I think got me even deeper in the hole.

Years passed and I went to study abroad; at one point I went a couple of months, having dreams [night after night] of physical fights with a demon. This was taking a big toll on my life. I tried many things (invoking Jehovah, the virgin of cobre [cuba], etc) but nothing worked; One night I invoked the name of Jesus and I noticed that the demon got nervous; I continued doing that and eventually he fled. These dreams did not return

Well, I felt again in the hole with these false religions (promising solutions to immediate problems, material gains, etc -> all a lie) but it was different this time; I knew that Jesus was the truth and that what I was doing was wrong. That led to a lot of self-torture and I guess some self-discovery.

Then I moved to the US and this situation continued. At one point the nightmares and my psychological state were so bad that I could no longer cope with this, so I decided to throw away all my Santeria rituals and went to do the way of Saint James in Spain (alone by bike), as a spiritual purge, asking for forgiveness.

Well, these nightmares stopped. I started reading the bible and then I started dreaming of angels, first of bad angry angels who I would fight to no end [while invoking the name of Jesus] and then with good warrior angels who would teach me. I even had this crazy beautiful dream in which a group of warrior angels of the Lord anointed me with oil (on my legs and upper back) and a pair of feathery wings sprouted from my back. I clarify that I have never prayed to angels; I pray to God in the name of Jesus Christ but I have this strong admiration for Michael the archangel.

I would say that I had about 100 dreams in which I would see myself with wings, in a period of 2 years; all of them were exciting and empowering, it was as if living in a different parallel reality; I would get my wings on demand to fight evil beings and to fly. Whenever I would do something stupid in these dreams, I would automatically feel this strong sense of dread and shame, and I would automatically start praying to God the father for forgiveness. During this time I would pray Our Father’s prayer a lot during my dreams. I have not had these dreams for a while and I miss them A LOT

I had this one dream that I have no idea of the meaning to this day:

In this dream there were several doors and one door had the label "Jesus Christ". I was asked by ‘someone’ to choose a door and I answered “I choose Jesus no matter what” and a door opened. I crossed and at that point I dont remember the details but I am in an ugly jail full of despair and suffering, I realized that I was in HELL. I asked “why am I here if I chose Jesus”? and I got the answer “You chose hell”

I have never found the meaning to this. Would you share your perspective?

God bless you

Last edited by mindanalyzer : 20-10-2017 at 08:01 PM.
Old 20-10-2017, 05:11 PM
Suspended
You're safe now. It's a beast like (crocodile like) a dinosaur. Maybe it's Stegosaurus.

All dream are created by this beast. I'd captured and eliminated it by bringing it to the universe and blasted it to pieces. If you still have some other difficulties just post it here.
Old 20-10-2017, 05:37 PM
Master
the dream was explaining how you came to be here and now mindanalyzer.
this world has been hellish for people who've experienced separation from
the love of God, and Jesus entered this world so that the connection could
be reestablished. you had chosen the same path as he had, so it's within
your power to provide a measure of transforming this into heaven on earth.
Old 20-10-2017, 11:17 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Mind; So, you thought by reading the bible you would find the truth of CHRIST (not Jesus that name is bogus, but Christ is legitimate) - and as soon as you started to do that you got interference from good and bad Angels - and you THOUGHT the "good Angels" had won out and everything was now going to be fine...But...............

It was revealed to you - as in - REVELATION - that actually what you thought was the truth is only a lie - a deception - even the "elect" will be deceived - for you thought you was choosing CHRIST - and THROUGH THE BIBLE - you only found JESUS who is SUPPOSED to be Christ - but that one in the bible is NOT TRUTH OF CHRIST - hence , when you made your choice for JESUS based n the bible you had been reading, you actually made your choice for a false god of the bible "Jesus and Yhvh father and son" as we are FALSELY taught - that false choice led you to HELL, this truth revealed through your dreams - Yhvhs trap for us here sprung yet again - your Soul is WARNING you what it is becoming aware of ....

As I have been repeatedly saying - the god of the bible is NOT our Father that Christ alone reveals in truth.... The religion itself, that bares Christ name, is entirely man made and bogus, put in place for the purposes of domination, and the bible is just a manifesto handbook to enable that agenda to be fulfilled..

Christ taught of a totally different LEGITIMATE Divine Sovereign Spirit, that He simply called Our Father (it has no mortal name equivalent at all HE said, has never been named at all) - it is NOT Yhvh of the bible and Hebrew heritage - He made that very clear indeed , laid out all of Creation for us to examine and we soon discover that the one we thought was "god supreme" actually turns out be a mere Angel and not the SOURCE of creation at all...

Christ also explains that the one we call Yhvh has actually tricked, deceived and captured our Soul, kind of imprisoned HERE in this low mortal realm and now unable to ascend this paradigm to rejoin the true Divine, Our Home.. He never mentions any other place of suffering such as "hell" in the ORIGINAL disciple gospels, and hell itself is yet another RELIGIOUS FABLE designed to keep us all subservient cowed down and dominated by its fear..

Christ said that actually THIS realm we now inhabit was the place of suffering, the place we must overcome and raise our Self up out of, to ESCAPE from here and Yhvhs spiritual trap for an unwary Soul - Christ came just as He said - to give us a truth that would FREE us from this spiritual deception.....

Your dream - if looked at without any religious bias - reflects EVERYTHIG I have been posting about Christ legitimate truth !! You thought and believed you had the truth of Christ THROUGH the bible and Jesus - only it turned out that was DECEPTION and that god led you to HELL - that is EXACTLY what Christ ACTUALLY TAUGHT here in His life - and of course, for this truth - the priesthood of Yhvh MURDERED Him to silence this threat to their bogus god.. Maybe, you too have directly communed with Angels and Christ,( I know such things happen, should be expected) for that dream does indeed reflect perfectly His legitimate truth, given directly to those with ears to hear........
Old 21-10-2017, 12:10 AM
Experiencer

ab origine-by what authority do you pronounce the Bible to be man made. you spend your energy repeating that God in the Bible is not the God of the universe. that Jesus Christ of the Bible is not the real Christ.

heres a clue-why not tell people how to access the real Christ how to access the real God.

might I suggest you watch the movie The Shack
Old 21-10-2017, 12:44 AM
Suspended
Ab Orgine,

In your post , what I can see is stressed out only "you guess"or "you think" imply that you try to tell others something you don't know. You can only find any answer from a wrong source. A wrong source of "your mind", a mind of unsure or affect from unknown source that's not a right answer or universal truth or what human tell as Christ.

Who's your father? Do you know him ? Who's Christ? Do you really know him? From what you said, so far you knew nothing about Creator, God or Gods, Christ, and the truth. Someone tell you who he's then you think he's certain person call Christ. But you don't know Christ can do what?

You say, Christ has tell in his life that human can be directly transformed into God. Then why after Jesus Christ dead, 2,000 years later he never created a person of immortal. That's from human directly into God? That means that part isn't true for you to emphasize on your notion. That's a suggestion, an admiration, hoping human can find a way to doing it . But nobody can. That's the meaning.

Have you ever see any God or Gods? You only guess there's God? But do you know God's nature? What he can do or not able to do? His limitations? You can find your answer only from your mind, then if your mind trick you in certain way and from an evil source . Then how can your answer from your mind to be true. You're the just beginner to learn but still thousands of miles away from the true understanding of the truth. So you're sure for everything from a lousy source.

That's simple, every mind think differently so the answer will not unit as it should be. Then for sure there's no right answer from a layman as you know so far. That's you never dabbling in the Godly realm then you can understand what is their origins? What's the joke here? A layman to tell a master who it should be.

So far, you never know who's God Jehovah, where's Jesus Christ from , who's Christ? And how human are formed or from? So you know who's Christ? That's another joke. Everything seems to me that "someone" tell you, not that you know by yourself that you get to the root of everything but someone tells you. A source of nobody. Or a noise from your can't be trusted mind. Every mind can be a deceiver, you can try to remember that for your lifetime.

Then you trust that source 100% true but you never doubt about it a bit that is not true. And how can you really get a right answer. Think, don't believe anything someone told you about, they've no proof of it. Finding out in many ways, many proofs, many wrong answers for the one right answer. Not that someone tell you then you said, that's all true nothing but the truth? What's the joke here? Answer from a layman? Answer from an unknown source? Answer from a deity of no one?
Old 21-10-2017, 09:43 AM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

White P;
Quote:
by what authority do you pronounce the Bible to be man made. you spend your energy repeating that God in the Bible is not the God of the universe. that Jesus Christ of the Bible is not the real Christ.

lol - by the authority of CHRIST HIMSELF - now even if you dont accept that I have this personal relationship with Him, still, its HIS AUTHORITY - HIS TRUTH that I present - as delivered for ALL to see plainly in those ORIGINAL disciple gospels that your religion forbids you to know !!

Not to mention the authority of real world EVIDENCE - REAL WORLD FACTS of course, which verify Christ repeated warning about this religion, and the actual recorded history for all concerned prove beyond any doubt at all, how and why the new testament part REALLY got manufactured by whom and for what intent ALL FULLY REVEALED BY NONE BIAS HISTIORICAL FACT !! Christ WARNED us what would be done in his name - history PROVES His predictions to be 100% accurate !!

Quote:
heres a clue-why not tell people how to access the real Christ how to access the real God

again - lol - for in truth I DO INDEED DO THAT - often - lol - like EVERY time I mention the Holy Ghost tell you how it operates and how to attain it personally - or every time I tell you (all) to shun and avoid the external truths (especially the religion that has such a nefarious domination over you all) and seek only the INTERNAL living truth just as Christ taught you (all) also, if only you had HIS truth instead of "bible truth"..

I do as HE DID - you know heres a CLUE for you (all) - He said you cant put new wine into OLD skins - you cant serve TWO masters - He means this spiritual truth =TWO INCOMPATABLE TUTHS that simply do NOT go together at all !! CHOOSE He said... If you choose Christ then as He told us plainly we must forego ALL this religious deception FIRST - drunk on that truth already He said, none are ready yet - first you MUST come out from under that wrongful influence completely !! HE spent a great deal of time and effort doing EXACTLY what I do here - you know - HATE your parents - DAMN those Pharisees - led you ASTRAY HE repeatedly warned us over and over - YES HE DID say it all REPEATEDLY - we cant ignore it if we want HIs truth - for as I said - it IS HIS truth and as HE SAID, your religion its god and its priestly authority ARE DECEIVING YOU !!
Old 21-10-2017, 10:54 AM
Suspended
Ab Orgine,

Are you saying, Christ is away from any religion, especially the Christianity that he had created. And he never reappeared to his religion but after 2,000 years later and he found you. That's a great joke!!! That means he's alone after he's dead and his resurrection. And he never brought anyone up to his Father. That's dreaming and assumptions.

Your truth is only your own and no other God to prove his identity. Your proof is "weak-minded" but not a concrete one. I've seen what you've inside your body ----- a dry corpse of ugly face and a similar ugly spirit coming out from the corpse as your holy ghost. That's a demon , maybe someone is behind all this.

You can't put new wine into old skin and serve two master . What type of proof ? These types of saying, even a small kid also can say . So you treat it as the "sacred holy words" if he wants to cheat you. That's a great joke.

The most frail evidence or proof that never can verify that you said is Jesus. Or formerly, you said, Jesus is also a fault. Hahaha that's great proof.
Old 22-10-2017, 12:59 AM
Experiencer

ab origine-if you have a personal relationship wioth Jesus(the Son of God) then you have a relationship with God and the Holy Spirit' "No one comes to the Father except through His Son Jesus Christ"

Jesus never commanded anyone to haye their parents-Jesus never hated His parents-are we not to emulate Christ? to try and love as He loved?
Old 22-10-2017, 01:40 AM
Gracey

[quote=mindanalyzer]I have had many spiritual experiences that could be classified as very strange

In my childhood and early adulthood, I had constant dreams of demons, monsters, and evil beings and I was very afraid of the dark. After that, I got involved in Santeria (an African religion practiced in the Caribbean) which I think got me even deeper in the hole.

Years passed and I went to study abroad; at one point I went a couple of months, having dreams [night after night] of physical fights with a demon. This was taking a big toll on my life. I tried many things (invoking Jehovah, the virgin of cobre [cuba], etc) but nothing worked; One night I invoked the name of Jesus and I noticed that the demon got nervous; I continued doing that and eventually he fled. These dreams did not return

Well, I felt again in the hole with these false religions (promising solutions to immediate problems, material gains, etc -> all a lie) but it was different this time; I knew that Jesus was the truth and that what I was doing was wrong. That led to a lot of self-torture and I guess some self-discovery.

Then I moved to the US and this situation continued. At one point the nightmares and my psychological state were so bad that I could no longer cope with this, so I decided to throw away all my Santeria rituals and went to do the way of Saint James in Spain (alone by bike), as a spiritual purge, asking for forgiveness.

Well, these nightmares stopped. I started reading the bible and then I started dreaming of angels, first of bad angry angels who I would fight to no end [while invoking the name of Jesus] and then with good warrior angels who would teach me. I even had this crazy beautiful dream in which a group of warrior angels of the Lord anointed me with oil (on my legs and upper back) and a pair of feathery wings sprouted from my back. I clarify that I have never prayed to angels; I pray to God in the name of Jesus Christ but I have this strong admiration for Michael the archangel.

I would say that I had about 100 dreams in which I would see myself with wings, in a period of 2 years; all of them were exciting and empowering, it was as if living in a different parallel reality; I would get my wings on demand to fight evil beings and to fly. Whenever I would do something stupid in these dreams, I would automatically feel this strong sense of dread and shame, and I would automatically start praying to God the father for forgiveness. During this time I would pray Our Father’s prayer a lot during my dreams. I have not had these dreams for a while and I miss them A LOT

I had this one dream that I have no idea of the meaning to this day:

In this dream there were several doors and one door had the label "Jesus Christ". I was asked by ‘someone’ to choose a door and I answered “I choose Jesus no matter what” and a door opened. I crossed and at that point I dont remember the details but I am in an ugly jail full of despair and suffering, I realized that I was in HELL. I asked “why am I here if I chose Jesus”? and I got the answer “You chose hell”

I have never found the meaning to this. Would you share your perspective?

God bless you[/quot

This "someone" in your dream was tricking you, like a demon would.

another point could be that your subconscious likes to torture you, to get you to face your own fears.

another point could be that one does not need to get to God through Jesus. The kingdom of heaven is within. and keep in mind that when Jesus died, the story goes that he went to hell for 3 days. you could of just went to where Jesus was at that particular time.

anyways, i am very glad that you found a weapon that scares the demons off. I am like you and battle demons in my dreams.