Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 06-05-2017, 01:28 PM
Newbie ;)

meeting my dead grandfather

some years back my grandfather was dying with cancer this broke my heart seeing him suffer. I became schizophrenic due to this. One night walking home I got picked up and thrown with no one there. At that time I was drinking a lot may I add thats this was not due to my illness I really got thrown. I was a pain in the back side at this point. I know for a fact that it was my grandfather warning me. Any way about a year later I walked into a bar and I met my grandfather in one of the local bars, this was five years after he died. I also met my grandfathers best friend who was dead a lot longer then my grandfather. My grandfather said something to me and it came true.
Old 06-05-2017, 01:57 PM
Suspended
Guide
Cool.

Hello,
I really enjoyed that,not the event but what you felt,it must of been a nice feeling!

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 09-05-2017, 02:05 PM
Guide

My beliefs on schizophrenic are different. It seems many people dx'd with this, have other psychic abilities, and are very sensitive. Because science and medicine do not study paranormal events, that it is classified as a mental illness. I'm not saying all Schizophrenic people are psychic, or all psychic people are Schizophrenic....what I'm saying is the lines can get blurry, and little is known from a medical perspective and so they all get lumped together. Even when they are completely different phenomena. Now, it does seem some schizophrenic people can go between delusions, and picking up on energy, or psychic events. I think the hardest part for them, or anybody experiencing psychic events, is knowing what is your own irrational fears or feelings, and is actually being picked up from outside yourself. Anyways, it's very possible you ran into your grandfather, especially if you were close. The night my grandfather died...I was dreaming of a funeral and woke up to the loud ringing of the British death knell. I was being alerted of my grandfather's death, whom I hadn't been around in 25 years, and lived 5 states away. We were very close until I turned 5 or 6 years old...I lived with him until then. I did get to go to his funeral a few days later.

I do not know a lot of schizophrenic people, I do know a few. They all seem to be ungrounded, in anwhirlwind of traumatic emotions. Somehow, I think people who are tuned into and sensitive to energy, have been through some traumatic experiences. Which may give people who are Schizophrenic an edge in dealing with energy, since they are finely tuned into their surroundings, out of paranoia or being afraid....however, it would help I think if they were able to heal from those traumatic events, or learn grounding techniques to help them from getting carried away. I do not think all cases of schizophrenia are lifetime illnesses, although some are, I think there's a lot we need to learn through science before the mainstream medical science will embrace the very possibility that emotions and mental state of people is energy, and energy can change...and will change with the right understanding and help.