Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 22-08-2013, 09:00 AM
almost40

My cat has just passed, views welcomed.

On Saturday I had to have my beloved cat Lime put to sleep after a short illness. It broke my heart, I also lost my lovely boy cat just over a year ago so it's a double loss really. I believe animals go to Rainbow Bridge and will be with other pets so this is helping me through a very sad time. I also believe Lime and her brother will be reunited. Would love to hear other people's views on this. Thanks in advance xx
Old 22-08-2013, 09:06 AM
Teiksma

I know that I will meet them. I usually make a meditation to give my beloved cat to Bastet. I believe they will become gods as they are meant to be.

Blessings and love to you!
Old 22-08-2013, 01:27 PM
Master

Sorry to hear about poor Lime. Having a beloved animal pts is the hardest decision a pet 'guardian' ever has to make, but you did right by her - in life and death - and that is the main thing. Even though it broke your heart.

When your time comes all those you have loved and who have loved you (who have passed over) will be there to greet you. People and animals.

Yes, you will see her again and her brother, and any other beloved pets you
may have shared your life with along the way.

Right now, she is enjoying life on the Other Side. There are animal loving souls (humans) who watch over pet animals till their owners come, or more likely she is stopping with a parent or grandparent who have passed over, especially so if they knew her whilst on earth.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 23-08-2013, 02:27 AM
Super Moderator
I am so sorry about your loss of dear Lime, and your other Soul friend earlier in the year.
They become so close to us, it really takes a part of our heart when their time comes to go to Spirit.

It is true what knightofalbion says. When they pass, they enter a loving environment, they develop spiritually, and there are kind and loving Souls there -those who speciality is helping animals -to befriend, and assist them. They make new friends with their own kind, and with other Souls. Some go to quite "high" spiritual levels when they have passed over. As they are Souls in their own right there, and not just animals.
But they will never forget the loving bonds they have shared with family and close loved ones. When there is real true love, it can never die. Many blessings to Lime on her spiritual journey, and to her "brother", your other cat who passed last year.

I hope one day you might sense a "visit" from Lime? Or have a sweet dream to help you. They can often come to visit us.
Old 23-08-2013, 02:59 AM
Experiencer

I've had quite a few dreams about my dog, Addie. She passed many years ago but I was very close to her while I was growing up. We used to communicate telepathically before I knew what was going on. In the dreams I've had, they are visits like any other spirit "dream visit" I've ever had. I can see her, touch her, feel her. She's very comforting. Always a beautiful pastoral place. Also, about a year ago, I was crying about something while driving and I looked up at the car in front of me. The license plate said nothing but "ADDIE." Very uncommon, and very much a sign to me. We'll all be reunited.

"The Soul Does not Love; It Is Love Itself.
It Does not Exist; It Is Existence Itself.
It Does not Know; It Is Knowledge Itself."

- PATANJALI
Old 23-08-2013, 04:13 AM
PatriciaJ

So sorry to hear about the passing of Lime, my thoughts are with you. You will see Lime and her brother once again.
Old 24-08-2013, 12:33 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by trixiewilbury
I've had quite a few dreams about my dog, Addie. She passed many years ago but I was very close to her while I was growing up. We used to communicate telepathically before I knew what was going on. In the dreams I've had, they are visits like any other spirit "dream visit" I've ever had. I can see her, touch her, feel her. She's very comforting. Always a beautiful pastoral place. Also, about a year ago, I was crying about something while driving and I looked up at the car in front of me. The license plate said nothing but "ADDIE." Very uncommon, and very much a sign to me. We'll all be reunited.

Wow! Trixie, that is lovely
Old 29-08-2013, 11:06 PM
Experiencer

Keep your head up, I know the pain of losing a pet...itls just as bad as losing a friend or family member.
Old 29-08-2013, 11:20 PM
Deactivated Account
I'm sorry for your loss, almost40. I've been in your position, and I know how hard it can be, but you did the right thing.

I always wondered if my beloved pets would be waiting for me when I pass over, but I was never sure. This summer, I went to a medium and through her my father, who died a year ago, told me that my very special dog (the one I held while he was put to sleep, and the one that my dad took care of for me while I was gone for a year) was there with him. He also mentioned that my first dog -- which my dad bought for me-- was with him. It really did my heart good to know that these dear friends of mine were with him.

Remember the special memories you shared with your two feline friends and it will bring you peace. (((hug)))
Old 30-08-2013, 09:14 PM
Master
I'm so sorry for your losses. We've lost many cats over the years. It never gets any easier each time they go. What's comforting for us is that they will sometimes come back and visit. They are with us more often than we know.