Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 29-06-2020, 07:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
You have obviously been living in a bubble your entire life. It all sounds nice and cozy but like I said (bubble)
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Hi-Ho, un-nice-and-cozy bubble Lady!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
That was not directed towards you
Yes, BUTT what I said was 'directed' towards you.
('bubble' thinking: "'miracles' can/do happen - I'll 'reach' her someday!" )

Last edited by davidsun : 29-06-2020 at 10:36 PM.
Old 29-06-2020, 08:06 PM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Yes, BUTT what I said was 'directed' towards you.
(said 'bubble' thinking: "'miracles' can/do happen - I'll 'reach' her someday!" )
.......o....ok
Old 03-07-2020, 04:35 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Arrow .......*|*...........( * * )........(>*< ) i (>*< )......

there exist no battle. concave--->)<-----convex are complementary.

..positive( )negative( )positive.... are eternal flow from one too the other and back again, with a couple of inversions (><)(><) along the way.

What goes in, must come out again and around and around it goes, it never stops it only flows.

One potatoe two potato, and potatoes dont flow,

set them a fire and the melting they will go.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 03-07-2020, 03:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
there exist no battle. concave--->)<-----convex are complementary.

..positive( )negative( )positive.... are eternal flow from one too the other and back again, with a couple of inversions (><)(><) along the way.

What goes in, must come out again and around and around it goes, it never stops it only flows.

One potatoe two potato, and potatoes dont flow,

set them a fire and the melting they will go.
Quite the Yin-Yang-ing poet you are!
Old 03-07-2020, 04:42 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color ................Space( Time *) i (* Time )Space..........

Superman in Exile ---because he becomes highly irrradiated---

Superman{ George Reeves } ---and to save the day-- must dissolve his body { atomized } to pass through the walls of concrete of a Enricho Fermi nuclear reactor.

The professor teaches superman how to atomize his body.

See quark-gluon liquid soup at high temperatures of early Universe.

Superman gets in ok and pulls out the rods to stop the chain reaction fissioning process. But he is weak and get stuck half way through the concrete wall on his way out.

My favorite episode of Superman { 1953 }, The first atomic submarine "the Nautalis" was built in 1954.

Quote:
Quite the Yin-Yang-ing poet you are!

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 04-07-2020, 01:13 AM
Master
The only battle that matters is the "battle within". Don't look outside yourself for answers because the answers lie within your own heart. Choose the "positive" thoughts and emotions and eliminate the "negative" ones. Leave no room for unhealthy/negative thoughts or emotions thereby silencing the duality and being one in thought, word and action. Let love rule the day. Amen
Old 04-07-2020, 03:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
The only battle that matters is the "battle within". Don't look outside yourself for answers because the answers lie within your own heart. Choose the "positive" thoughts and emotions and eliminate the "negative" ones. Leave no room for unhealthy/negative thoughts or emotions thereby silencing the duality and being one in thought, word and action. Let love rule the day. Amen
But (anyone): do 'watch out' that you don't white-wash and sugar-coat your self in the 'name' of 'positivity' - 'unhealthy' (in the sense of unwholesome) thoughts and feelings don't always look or feel like they are 'negativei' - self-affirming-n-justfying thought and feelings often 'neglect' as well as 'negate' other vital aspects of THE Flow of Life. What's in "your own heart" may not be all that relationally 'good' (in terms of motive), in other words.

It is most important that one 'critically' examine and assess extant factors impartially (by aligning one's 'heart' with the 'greater' Good'), I think. From my treatise:
"Said seeking and learning, of course, requires that one pay close attention to and shrewdly contemplate what’s actually going on in the ‘stream’ of one’s thoughts, moods, eĀ·motions, expectations, etc. with the aim of seeing whether and to what degree these are (or aren’t, as the case may be) characterized by a Flow-of-Life connecting and other co-relating ‘sense’ of Love and Joy and considering whether and how improvements (if any) may be made in said regards. Always be wary of what is habitual: Seemingly reasonable predilections and disinclinations and rationalizations pertaining to them are often mistakenly believed to be and so naturally embraced and subscribed to as being maximally Love and Joy enhancing instrumentalities instead of their being questioningly examined and critically assessed and possibly better options being conceived of and explored simply because of one’s having been physiosocially conditioned (i.e. programmatically ‘imprinted’ [in the past]) by pleasure and/or pain and success and/or failure related experiences to think and feel so."
There's a lot more in my treatise that deals with the subject of selfishness if you/anyone are/is interested.
Old 05-07-2020, 05:21 AM
Master
You are contradicting yourself in too many way.

Duality contains all. Also the center. But it is still a symbol that is referring to WHOLENESS. Duality = non-duality. They are both the same thing.

They are both necessary in order to be the whole that they already are. You can believe that non-duality is the truth or duality is the truth, but they are BOTH the truth. And only together do you have the full truth.

If you denie one side, you are in denial. But often people think that duality is about physical things. IT IS NOT. It is about the essence of physical, being energetic, vibrational, dualistic, RELATIVE. That is the SOURCE of physical reality. And together, they are both physical and non-physical INSEPERABLE from eachother. They both exist. Your source of existance, exists always right here and now, just as you do always exist right here and now.

The reason that people teach to blend the two, is because THEY ARE ALREADY PERFECTLY BLENDED if you let it be. When you try anything, you create deviation from your natural state of harmony and balance and center. That is why they teach people to do the non-doing. They are talking about allowing.

Allowing and resistance are opposites. But resistance is not of duality. It is not a harmonized, balanced and unified duality. When you look at the yin yang symbol, this is the shape that is important, not the black and white. The shape contains the whole truth in perfect balance.

That is why people think of resistance is black and allowing is white. NO! Allowing is yin yang symbol. And resistance is NUCLEAR BOMB EXPLOSION DESTRUCTION CHAOS DISSONANCE.

We are talking about energy here! Duality is not a mind game. The mind can only know concepts. The yin yang symbol speaks of the path of least resistance. It is the way and the path of least resistance, highest probably to KNOW ABSOLUTE KNOWINGNESS. JOY. LOVE. TRUTH. EXISTENCE. UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. FREEDOM. etc.

When you feel bad, and negative emotion, you are not feeling darkness. You are feeling MISALIGNMENT. That misalignment is not and can never become a yin yang symbol. Only when that misalignment is allowed to surrender back into full perfect harmony and alignment, then you will naturally get a natural naturally self restoring balance of a self healing self contained system of ever expanding ever rising in frequency power and harmony and freedom and extacy and bliss etc.

To feel good is to make peace with duality. To feel good, is to not to denie duality. Duality and non-duality are the same thing. THEY ARE BOTH INDICATING WHOLENESS. of FULL REALISATION that contains the evermore greater allowed self realisation of evermore greater allowed realisation of evermore greater allowed realisation of ever expanding extacy, also in resolution, clarity, vividness, knowingness, freedom, love, etc, etc, etc.
Old 05-07-2020, 06:45 PM
Pathfinder
I haven't caught up (yet) with all that has been written ever since but maybe I need to apologise to Maya EL.
Sorry it's not personal I just have my own issues with my opinion constantly been rejected.
So I shouldn't have lashed out at you like that.
Yes, yes, I know, confidence should fix it, I shouldn't seek approval... and so on.
But imagine being mild and having your first "scene" to actually share a conscious opinion.. and then the hassle when someone is challenging it and you struggle to explain something that is a bit beyond you, you get it but in a more abstract way than you can actually express.
Maybe I wanted to make a good impression , that's all.
And thank you for saying that my question is refreshing, guys.

Last edited by AaronStar : 05-07-2020 at 09:51 PM.
Old 05-07-2020, 08:10 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
so my question is do you think that we are made up of oscillating/ moving waves of matter/ substance/ energy and that everything is made of these cycling waves of substance just in varying degrees?
I realise why I struggled to answer this question. And this is, I won't dare make too big assumptions until I find the ULTIMATE thing that created us all. I didn't want to answer what we are made up of, as I will answer this only when I discover the secret of God.

I think, before you explain time and space, and matter as phenomena, you need to know what is the substance their Creator consists of.

I wouldn't dare say
Quote:
Aron, all of occupied space Universe is composed of interfering and non-interfering frequencies { /\/\/ } aka vibrations.
this this is valid for ALL Creation, meaning beyond matter, but I think at least all that is in the observable world is in motion. All matter is vibrations of various underlying fields -- Energy in vibration in its core. Humans are made of cells, which are made of atoms, which are made of particles, and those particles are actually just vibrating energy. What is the divine Source of this energy? This is the marvelous question.
Does this answer the ultimate question of the Divine Parcticle?
I think not, so I wouldn't dare say that ENERGY or VIBRATION is the ultimate reality that there is.
I wanted to use a known term such as vibration to illustrate a further scheme for what was the more important subject to me in this topic, and this is: How Consciousness defined itself by limitations and which conditioning movements it made in order to achieve its states such as individuality, nothingness and absoluteness - It was more like a mental set-up I used in order to imagine it rather than a true scientific research. I used something familiar in order to imagine a vague scheme of a Truce.
I am more intrigued to find out how a Wholeness separated itself, rather than the consistency of what it actually separated.
I will write about some theories on the Divine Substance later.