Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 05-04-2020, 10:34 PM
Master
Holy Week, Astrology, 2020 Shift

Many astrologers are saying that the same planets are in the same alignment collectively as they were 4000 years ago.

This is not too long around the period Goddess Worship, Mother Earth worship began to wane. And the Patriarchy started to grow between the periods of Abraham and Moses in the Biblical tradition.

Humanity descended from using their psychic intuitive senses to a more logical-rational way of thinking. The source of our over-thinking, obsessive compulsions, but also the ability to discover great discoveries in science, math, and other theories.

Humanity had to go through this, a descent in denser consciousness, limited to 3D. The "Fall" symbolized in Adam and Eve represents our various first Ancestors who started to choose selfishness, physical consciousness over their intuitive awareness out of Fear, fear of Death. Which is a natural part of Life for the soul to incarnate, disincarnate, exencarnate, and one day reincarnate if needed. But this happened many tens of thousands of years ago. Over time this descent was gradual.

Now we are at a crisis where th whole world has shut down. And Mother Earth is starting heal. She needed a break.

I don't find it ironic that the Plagues of Egypt and Coronavirus have a lot in common. And how world leaders and their pride and stubbornness to act is similar to Ramses. And the plagues were natural occurrences, caused by a Divine Force to wake up a civilization to let a group of slaves be freed.

We are in Holy Week. One of the things we can learn is WHY it was called a New Testament. There is no reason to repeat the same lessons of the last two thousand years. We are leaving Pisces more and more every year and entering the Aquarian Age.
We can come to the Christ Consciousness. Jesus achieved total oneness with that Consciousness throughout his life as a man.

During Holy Week from
Palm Sunday (Today) to Easter, Jesus went through the stages of completing his evolution into total Oneness with God. His very bodily existence, was a Divine Incarnation for other humans to touch and feel. He was a vessel. But time had come for this vessel of Jesus to undergo a breaking so that the Spirit could be poured unto the whole world. He first achieved his awareness as the "Son of God" when he was baptized by John. Here he realized his purpose on Earth and why he had incarnated. Here his baptism was an initiation which made sense of his birth to himself and later his Mother Mary. He was conceived differently, as other avatars had been. Joseph was his stepfather but a holy man and saint. Jesus grew more and more into Christ Consciousness up until his offering of himself to the Cross.

Everyone gets caught up that Jesus was sarificing his body to appease a vengeful god. That belief also existed when he was alive and many followers thought this. But as time went on, as in John's Gospel the full truth behind his sacrifice was psychically received. Jesus gave his life, as the Incarnate Christ Consciousness (The Word in the Beginning), to take on the Karmic burden of his people from the last few thousand years; a start over which was called the New Covenant. But also, he did it as a way to take on all the Evil in the world, allow it to kill him and show that Love, that Christ Consciousness is the MOST powerful force in the Universe, because He is God.

He was then resurrected three days later, and his body was transformed into a light body of Spirit. He didn't reincarnate, he resurrected. He broke that. He showed the Way for all humanity.

Why am I posting this? I am not a religious person. But I believe this event happened so we could look back and not only worship Jesus but to follow him towards Christ Consciousness. We may not be masters by the time we truly understand that Consciousness and we may not ever become Avatars in a future life which is extremely rare and a divinely ordained mission from God, but we will Love more each day, show someone kindness more, be a little nicer, try to get back to a place we not only forgot as a Species in the last few decades from technology and societal upheavals, but something we've forgotten since our oldest Ancestors- Mother Earth.

It was first through the Earth that every great prophet and master touched the Christ Consciousness. Why is that? The Cosmic Christ Consciousness holds all the galaxies and universes together. God as Christ is in and within and with all created things as the Universe. But Mother Earth was a gift. She is the Goddess. She is the Holy Spirit as a Physical Being. The Holy Spirit is what brings us to that Consciousness. Just like Catholics must go through the ascended soul who was The Virgin Mary to understand Jesus Christ, we must go through the Earth.

Why? The Earth is the original Mother Church. She is the power who reminds of us the Present Moment. Just a blade of grass, a rock, a tree, and gazing upon such object will help you realize that the awareness within you, not a conscious one, is the same within that earthly object. And that we are One. We are all One, but different.

Goddess Worship is going to come back in a big way as we go through more Shifts and Trasitions in 2020-2021 all the way to 2025, maybe even 2030! I don't know. But this is a great time to be alive and witness such a massive change.

The Divine Mother wants to heal, and she wants us to heal. So we can get back in touch with her. The Divine feminine makes us more psychic, intuitive, and creative. Let's hope this is all helping us get to a higher consciousness

:-)
Old 09-04-2020, 10:36 PM
Master
Beautiful, that was a gift reading that, thank you Amilius. Inspiration is a wondrous thing, and you were inspired when you wrote that. That’s something else I appreciate: the honour of sharing in another’s awe and revelation. This letter you poured out, to me is what being human is about, in so many ways if not completely: sharing and experiencing IT in each other. I experienced it while reading; it was you, your soul. What a miracle of incarnation.
Old 10-04-2020, 05:49 PM
Suspended

Everything you say seems to agree with a YouTube channel I've been following: Higher Self.
They predict a new Earth by the Winter Solstice this year, but events are happening now, thanks to the April 4 global meditation.
That site predicts a "new star" coming soon, and today I just read that Comet Atlas will light up the skies by the end of this month (April).

They also say that not only will the feminine balance come into effect but that Native Americans will once again be teachers for all mankind.

Thoughts?
Old 14-04-2020, 12:40 PM
Guide
Thats interesting about it being the same as 4000 years ago because theres a major comet (atlas 2019) nearing us and its said to have a 4400 year orbit. It will pass closer to the sun than mercury and earth is pretty close to be bombarded by its tail, not only directly, but also from it slinging around the sun. We could see meteors from it for weeks to months. Some theories suggests this is the reason for the lockdown and it was also just discovered late last year.

Interesting times indeed.
Old 15-04-2020, 07:06 AM
Master
Thank you so much Baile! That is probably the nicest, most warm hearted response anyone has ever given me. I truly appreciate your insights as well. None of us have the whole picture. We are just helping each other out touch parts the big giant elephant in the room. That is humanity.

It's' so weird you mention that. The word humanity. I have a friend who is very turned off by New Age material because of the lack of enjoying and experiencing the physical realm. He was very turned off by many spiritual teachers in his past who said, "The physical realm is illusionary". I completely understand the phrase but it's been taken out of context. Sometimes I've met just as many looney New Age/spiritual folk as religious fanatics. There are extremes everywhere.

But I tried to assure him that the truest great teachers completely embraced their humanity, warts and all. Richard Rohr, Eckart Tolle, Paramahansa Yoganada (even though misunderstood), and many other Buddhist and Franciscan mystics.

Being human, being Incarnate is truly an awesome gift. I think we all came here to touch one another through the five senses in a way you can't in the Spirit realm. Here on Earth, good and evil, love and fear, spirit and matter, man and women, masculine and feminine, gay and straight, cis gender and multiple genders, oneness and division, perfection and imperfection can share the School Room and meet one another in this grand experiment God calls "The Kingdom of Heaven". It is within us and all around us. The Christ Consciousness is not some distant separate consciousness from human consciousness. Human consciousness as Yogananda explains is just Christ Consciousness on a limited level that's been circumscribed to ego-consciousness. That is all.

Underneath all our many personas, lifetimes, even after-life experiences throughout the spirutail realms and dimensions, we are the Soul. Our nonphysical reality is a part of God. We are God. Not the Creator-Father Mother, but we are God in the sense that we were never created and we are extensions of that One Spirit. Spirits allowed to be and do as we please. It is when Spirits become forgotten of their original happiness they start to delve into lower states of consciousness whether in this realm or other realms.

The physical world is such a beautiful place to smell, and touch and witness the glory of Oneness. I went outside the other day during Quarantine and just felt the Sun on my face and looked at the bushes and could feel for once that away from all the hustle and bustle, that the same Consciousness within me is also within the bush and trees. I may be a self-aware individual Spirit being and the tree is more of a astral being of nature, but deep down we are formed and made of the same One Great Consciousness of God. Every creature, every creation is Christ Consciousness on a different level. Humans being the most evolved on Earth, are said to be "the image of God" in the Bible. That is simply because we are self-aware and were given the gift of rational thought, left-side brain- we can choose to have a connection to that Consciousness or reject it like the Spirit Beings in higher dimensions, but every walk of life has Him within just at a different level.
Old 07-08-2020, 03:02 AM
janielee

Always nice to read your posts, and contributions, Amilius777
Old 14-08-2020, 04:05 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
Thank you so much Baile! That is probably the nicest, most warm hearted response anyone has ever given me. I truly appreciate your insights as well. None of us have the whole picture. We are just helping each other out touch parts the big giant elephant in the room. That is humanity.

It's' so weird you mention that. The word humanity. I have a friend who is very turned off by New Age material because of the lack of enjoying and experiencing the physical realm. He was very turned off by many spiritual teachers in his past who said, "The physical realm is illusionary". I completely understand the phrase but it's been taken out of context. Sometimes I've met just as many looney New Age/spiritual folk as religious fanatics. There are extremes everywhere.

But I tried to assure him that the truest great teachers completely embraced their humanity, warts and all. Richard Rohr, Eckart Tolle, Paramahansa Yoganada (even though misunderstood), and many other Buddhist and Franciscan mystics.

Being human, being Incarnate is truly an awesome gift. I think we all came here to touch one another through the five senses in a way you can't in the Spirit realm. Here on Earth, good and evil, love and fear, spirit and matter, man and women, masculine and feminine, gay and straight, cis gender and multiple genders, oneness and division, perfection and imperfection can share the School Room and meet one another in this grand experiment God calls "The Kingdom of Heaven". It is within us and all around us. The Christ Consciousness is not some distant separate consciousness from human consciousness. Human consciousness as Yogananda explains is just Christ Consciousness on a limited level that's been circumscribed to ego-consciousness. That is all.

Underneath all our many personas, lifetimes, even after-life experiences throughout the spirutail realms and dimensions, we are the Soul. Our nonphysical reality is a part of God. We are God. Not the Creator-Father Mother, but we are God in the sense that we were never created and we are extensions of that One Spirit. Spirits allowed to be and do as we please. It is when Spirits become forgotten of their original happiness they start to delve into lower states of consciousness whether in this realm or other realms.

The physical world is such a beautiful place to smell, and touch and witness the glory of Oneness. I went outside the other day during Quarantine and just felt the Sun on my face and looked at the bushes and could feel for once that away from all the hustle and bustle, that the same Consciousness within me is also within the bush and trees. I may be a self-aware individual Spirit being and the tree is more of a astral being of nature, but deep down we are formed and made of the same One Great Consciousness of God. Every creature, every creation is Christ Consciousness on a different level. Humans being the most evolved on Earth, are said to be "the image of God" in the Bible. That is simply because we are self-aware and were given the gift of rational thought, left-side brain- we can choose to have a connection to that Consciousness or reject it like the Spirit Beings in higher dimensions, but every walk of life has Him within just at a different level.

Bumping for pleasure. And Truth.

JL
Old 17-08-2020, 12:56 AM
MAYA EL

The human neurosis has created such a strong deception of what life is that it is almost unrecognizable and certainly unrecognizable to the person with the neuroses
And it is becoming more and more popular to be religious and say you're not religious and uphold a character from a religion as true then turn around and say that they are not of that religion.
https://youtu.be/wPMsZkug09U

This is a good video and definitely worth the 15 minutes