Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 04-06-2020, 06:51 PM
Pathfinder

Who are the cosmic/dimensional beings?

I recently had reiki from my mother who practices reiki often, and something very unusual happened where both of us saw beings from another dimension/world in our heads during the session. It seemed like it was cosmic related because my mother described seeing another world briefly, like through a keyhole, and it seemed far beyond what we have here on Earth. She also described them as sometimes formless beings, but also saw glimpses of small hooded beings like the Jawas from Star Wars. I saw something similar but didn't see as much detail.

Before this all was seen, I saw a pyramid with what looked like the sun at the top. I then travelled towards that and then only saw what looked like the sun. But as I reached closer it seemed less like the sun and more like a pure ball of white light. It was after I saw this that the above occurred.

I am not familiar with this particular experience, and wondered if anyone knew/could understand what this was?

Also, my crown chakra was extremely open and there was a lot of energy coming in and out of it, I am told.
Old 04-06-2020, 08:03 PM
Master

Your experience seems affected by your beliefs. I say this, because of the words, the nomenclature, you use to describe it.

It is likely that your mother, being more into those kind of experiences, influenced your perceptions. In trance this kind of influencing is stronger, be it intentional or not.

We perceive with our physical senses, and our conscious knows to deal only with that kind of information, so when you experience other inner realms, your subconscious translates it into your system of representation. You can start developing inner senses, that you'll also use after you pass on, but that takes practice and time, and those inner senses aren't the counterparts of your physical senses.

To get a less distorted experience you have to make an effort to suspend all your beliefs and expectations during your experiences, then record them immediately exactly as you recall them, with no interpretation or rationalization. Later, when you review your records, try to maintain the same attitude, and ask help with the interpretation only form your inner guide, in a light trance (whatever method you prefer: meditation, prayer, lucid dream, self-hypnosis, ...)

I suggest you learn to get in touch with your subconscious and your inner guide.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 04-06-2020, 11:52 PM
Pathfinder

We discussed our experiences after the session had ended and compared them and noted the similarities. Both of us don't follow a belief system as such, I am still exploring my spirituality. But I definitely have not been a believer of cosmic spiritual beings. I have been very much quite closed off to those ideas. My mother tends to follow just what she has seen and experiences herself through mostly energy work, but not really a belief system as such either, and definitely not like anything like this, hence why both of us were surprised by the experiences we had.