Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 10-06-2020, 12:28 PM
Newbie ;)

Can a guide be an object ?

While in deep meditation, I met 4 of my usual Spirit Guides. I've known them for a while. Everything was calm and going as I'm used to. Then I asked if there was another Spirit Guide, and if so, if I was allowed to meet them. I was then shown an acorn (???) and it all made so much sense... (???) I felt really connected to it. I felt love for it and I felt protected. I had seen acorns regularly in past meditations, but I had never gave much thought to it. When I came "back to reality", I felt deeply convinced that it was a spirit guide... But can it be ? I've never heard of a guide being an inanimate object.
Old 10-06-2020, 12:49 PM
Master
Ermm... how is an acorn inanimate?
As for your question, maybe look into the energetic qualities of oak and/or acorn. Plants and trees have magical properties. Search for that and you may find your answer. The acorn is the seed of the oak, so maybe it has to do with planting the seeds of the qualities of oak.
Oak is a mighty powerful tree. And like you can have a power / totem animal you can also have a power / totem plant or tree.
Old 10-06-2020, 02:52 PM
Pathfinder
All my crystals guide me in some way.

To me all forms contain consciousness and vibrate at a certain energy level therefore I can find connection in anything and everything by connecting to it's energy.
Old 10-06-2020, 06:40 PM
leadville

It all depends on what 'being a guide' means for you. The key is whether you feel you're being guided, whatever/whoever the source of any supposed guidance might be. And if you feel you're being helpfully guided I'd suggest it doesn't much matter what/who the source is.
Old 10-06-2020, 10:44 PM
ImthatIm

In my way we do not classify everything as this is a guide and that is not.

We say rock people and plant people
animal people and tree people and star people
or 4 wind people and like that.
So we say the rock people are our relatives
or the tree people are our relatives.
We have special relationships with these relatives
and we talk to them the same as our 2 legged relatives.
So when we use their bodies for our needs we ask permission
and give thanks and build trust and relationship.
So in my world any relative can be of help and give assistant
or guide.There are too many to list.
I have been assisted by rocks people and plant people and animal people
water spirit people, people of the different directions many times. The more we trust the more help we can give and receive.
Old 11-06-2020, 01:04 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for your replies !

I'm fairly new to the concepts of spirits, guides, totems and all... It seemed odd that an acorn could leave such a powerful impression. Then, it lead me to do a bit of research and I felt really peaceful today about the whole thing. I feel I'm connecting to something ancient and divine.
Old 11-06-2020, 02:15 AM
Super Moderator
Oh this is quite lovely!

An acorn isn't an inanimate object. It is the seed of a mighty Oak. The life force in such a thing is unspeakably beautiful, and a tree has a consciousness.

If you had seen what I once saw, in a shrivelled old potato putting sprouts out, you would change your mind. When viewed from the inside, the Astral vision saw the most beautiful cavern of shooting green and orange lights, aware, alive, and supremely creative.

Besides, surely a Guide can be some Being which is teaching you or encouraging you to learn -something at the time?
Old 11-06-2020, 03:10 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colza
While in deep meditation, I met 4 of my usual Spirit Guides. I've known them for a while. Everything was calm and going as I'm used to. Then I asked if there was another Spirit Guide, and if so, if I was allowed to meet them. I was then shown an acorn (???) and it all made so much sense... (???) I felt really connected to it. I felt love for it and I felt protected. I had seen acorns regularly in past meditations, but I had never gave much thought to it. When I came "back to reality", I felt deeply convinced that it was a spirit guide... But can it be ? I've never heard of a guide being an inanimate object.
Many psychic experiences and messages are symbolic. Your inner source of knowledge and guidance chooses this way in order to bypass the distortions induced by your beliefs, emotions, expectations. The deeper the trance, the more such distortions, so the more likely what you get is symbolical.

Also, in this field you can't rely on logic, neither yours nor others'. I believe that you can't rely on gurus or dogmas either, but on this many disagree with me.

I am aware to have only one inner guide, who is formless, but occasionally he took a human form for my benefit.

When you have any questions, or doubts, ask directly your guide, or guides! They are your most trustworthy source of knowledge and guidance.

As Tobi wrote, an acorn has a lot of unmanifested potential.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.