Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 08-05-2020, 09:12 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I didn't say you were. I wondered if you'd considered and I listed a few possibilities, really to suggest I wasn't just making a glib remark. You're right. Trust has to be earned. That can take time.

Oh I see, sorry, that's okay then, yes you are right, you were only listing possibilities. No I'm not gullible, lol, far from it. I think it's a case of negative, ie toxic, people being everywhere - well, just as there are good people everywhere. But yes, everyone I know has also come across a number of toxic people and it's difficult to trust after that. I've heard some horrendous stories from people what they have experienced with exes, or even with former friends.

True what you say, sometimes it can be just getting on well to start with. One realizes after a while that the other person is one's soulmate. A soulmate can indeed be of either gender, it can be a friend or a partner. It's a connecting of souls, knowing that one is on one wavelength.

I'd rather stand with God
And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God
Old 01-06-2020, 09:55 PM
Just Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
There is no 'better and not so good' in this, it's not a competition.
Live and learn, grow, evolve. And above all, learn how you can be happy! You don't need a partner for that, certainly not a TF relationship. Unfortunately most believe so, which is what creates drama.

FairyCrystal : I strongly intend to tell her someday, that I absolutely don't need her and & I know she absolutely doesn't need me either, but I'd really like to have her in my life. That's fine either way, really.

Hitch : Everything doesn't have to be negative. You know, when I look back, I think of her/me running and then chasing was cute. Now I know. We have grown each other on our sides, I'd love to have a talk with her. Well, more than a talk but oh well, come what may, I don't really mind. There's nothing I would have done differently, because it's also why I am how I am today, and so it is for her.

Peace to you both !
Old 01-06-2020, 11:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim here
FairyCrystal : I strongly intend to tell her someday, that I absolutely don't need her and & I know she absolutely doesn't need me either, but I'd really like to have her in my life. That's fine either way, really.

Hitch : Everything doesn't have to be negative. You know, when I look back, I think of her/me running and then chasing was cute. Now I know. We have grown each other on our sides, I'd love to have a talk with her. Well, more than a talk but oh well, come what may, I don't really mind. There's nothing I would have done differently, because it's also why I am how I am today, and so it is for her.

Peace to you both !
And to you!
Old 01-06-2020, 11:34 PM
Master
The runner & chaser thing can happen, but not really in the way you see described (here) by many. That's more along the vein of "I saw a guy/girl 5 miles away and I love him/her and they're my Twin Flame! But he/she doesn't want me?!?! Why are they running from me???"

Real Twin Flames can experience the running/chasing because the intensity and depth of the connection is so overwhelming. This means there was at least a connection and budding beginnings of something, meaning mutual, and not some 1-sided infatuation.
And occasionally one or both still has stuff to work out in their life before they can really come together. That can take years btw, often coming together, separating, coming together, or being in touch regularly.
And then it's 2-sided, not 1-sided, both still longing to be with the other.
But sometimes it's not necessary for TFs to stay together (this life) in a love relationship. Then they have the capacity to accept that and move on.

But the running / chasing doesn't always have to happen or not so dramatically. Much depends on personal growth, and also age as wisdom and personal growth increases with the years.
Old 02-06-2020, 10:18 AM
Just Tim

Quote:
Real Twin Flames can experience the running/chasing because the intensity and depth of the connection is so overwhelming. This means there was at least a connection and budding beginnings of something, meaning mutual

Yep, definitely. First time it happened she scared herself off lol

Quote:
And occasionally one or both still has stuff to work out in their life before they can really come together. That can take years btw

Again, on point, depending on how much there is to work on. Years if not more, tell me about it.

Quote:
But the running / chasing doesn't always have to happen or not so dramatically. Much depends on personal growth, and also age as wisdom and personal growth increases with the years.

I too think that drama is created by people, running/chasing can happen it's okay ! People get to be scared, the only thing is that there's gotta be something after (spiritual/personnal growth).