Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 27-03-2020, 01:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
We'll always have thousands (or even millions) of people across the globe predicting wars and pandemics every year. It's totally normal statistically speaking that some of them will have predicted a pandemic for 2020. If you have so many people predicting the same general things you end up with people that will be correct.

More interesting would be if someone could correctly predict very specific things such as xx% of population Y or Z will die from a pandemic or this or that famous person will go to the Moon by 2025 or a horse will stand on the top of Mount Everest and be fine...

Exactly; If one person in his lifetime experiences just one amazing co-incidence then there will be 8 Billion amazing co-incidences on this planet.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 27-03-2020, 01:24 PM
Administrator
Hello

I do wonder if we can predict such events as a virus is a random thing, it is not something that knows it is coming into being I do not feel. We know well that things we can get are becoming more and more drug resistant so its to be expected that we are going to face more and more challenges.

What I do know is that this is a time of coming together as a world, and a time of seeing we are not protected by our boarders or our guards or soldiers. This event know not the land locks we put in place.

I too wonder if we are given insights if it is to more prepare some of us to be there for others in need as we can not change the event from coming to pass. Least that has been my experience I might 'see' something but I can not change it and I wonder WHY I have to see it. It hurts at times.

Lynn
Old 27-03-2020, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
"Rolling Thunder: The Coming Earth Changes," by J.R. Jochmans. I... in 1980 and have predictions that go beyond the year 5000 A.D.

...does say that Nostradamus, back in the 1500’s, predicted,
“a great plague will come out of China in the 21st century and spread throughout the world.”
Nostradamus predictions were often cryptic but this one was pretty straight forward.
He was amazing. Thanks for this. Interesting, but, wish he would have seen the cure!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-03-2020, 02:15 PM
Master
It does not follow rhyme or reason, but I believe that "not a leaf falls from a tree except by the will of God." God as I mention here is the source of all, and the closer we consciously get to that source the more is known.

Given that time, in my experience, is and illusion, and the only thing that really exist is this moment; and eternal moment. From the perspective of this eternal moment, in absolute silence, all time in its' illusive nature can be viewed.

I do not believe that anything is "random," "there is a time and place for everything under heaven." But I will not pretend to have answers as to reasoning why viruses exist. They are parasites, and so are human beings.
Old 27-03-2020, 03:54 PM
ketzer

I didn't predict the pandemic, but here in the US I might have predicted the pandemonium. An un-naturalized disaster.

Frankly, my math skills just are not up to par with predicting the future. Even if I were as smart as Laplace's Demon, the best I could do is lay out the "shadows of the things to come", and assign probabilities to each. But I would not be able to say with any degree of certainty which of those shadows will be the manifest future. Mr. Heisenberg would always have me hamstrung with his pesky uncertainty principal. I suppose if I were a devotee of Mr. Everett I might try to say with certainty that all of those shadows will come to pass, but that we will only become aware of one, and then everyone would say that is just a cop-out. I though that perhaps I could back track into the past and then try to pay attention to a different future instead, but now it seems that not even the Demon could reliable find its way back to the right junction in the trail. Fuzzy vision going forward and can't reliably find my way back, oh well, I might as just stay here and chase my tail around in a circle and see what comes of that.

Last edited by ketzer : 27-03-2020 at 04:44 PM.
Old 27-03-2020, 05:39 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I was just wondering if someone knew-wrote about the coronavirus pandemia before it's start.
What do you think?Do you know someone who talked about it?
The only "psychic" I know about said they predicted it used quotes they made from the past that had nothing to do with it. I think a lot of people want to have predicted it, and maybe a lot of scientists did predict it.
Old 27-03-2020, 06:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
We'll always have thousands (or even millions) of people across the globe predicting wars and pandemics every year. It's totally normal statistically speaking that some of them will have predicted a pandemic for 2020. If you have so many people predicting the same general things you end up with people that will be correct.

More interesting would be if someone could correctly predict very specific things such as xx% of population Y or Z will die from a pandemic or this or that famous person will go to the Moon by 2025 or a horse will stand on the top of Mount Everest and be fine...
Considering that Browne predicted "a severe pneumonia-like illness" for "around 2020", that "spread throughout the globe", and "resisting all known treatments" is actually quite accurate, and had a very very low probability. It is also a more significant event than what you proposed as "more interesting". But, each one with their own.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 27-03-2020, 07:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I do wonder if we can predict such events as a virus is a random thing, it is not something that knows it is coming into being I do not feel. We know well that things we can get are becoming more and more drug resistant so its to be expected that we are going to face more and more challenges.

What I do know is that this is a time of coming together as a world, and a time of seeing we are not protected by our boarders or our guards or soldiers. This event know not the land locks we put in place.

I too wonder if we are given insights if it is to more prepare some of us to be there for others in need as we can not change the event from coming to pass. Least that has been my experience I might 'see' something but I can not change it and I wonder WHY I have to see it. It hurts at times.

Lynn
I believe that such events are manifestations of accumulated negative thought-energy that has to manifest in some way. If it didn't have manifested as a pandemic, it would've manifested in other catastrophic way, like a natural disaster, or a man-made one (e.g. war).

We may not foresee clearly the exact manifestation of a crisis, but we should much easier feel the catastrophe predicting accumulation of the negative thought-energy.

Unfortunately, it is like watching a wreck happening. In horror you realize you can't stop it. It is a global mass thought-energy accumulation.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 27-03-2020, 07:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
I didn't predict the pandemic, but here in the US I might have predicted the pandemonium. An un-naturalized disaster.

Frankly, my math skills just are not up to par with predicting the future. Even if I were as smart as Laplace's Demon, the best I could do is lay out the "shadows of the things to come", and assign probabilities to each. But I would not be able to say with any degree of certainty which of those shadows will be the manifest future. Mr. Heisenberg would always have me hamstrung with his pesky uncertainty principal. I suppose if I were a devotee of Mr. Everett I might try to say with certainty that all of those shadows will come to pass, but that we will only become aware of one, and then everyone would say that is just a cop-out. I though that perhaps I could back track into the past and then try to pay attention to a different future instead, but now it seems that not even the Demon could reliable find its way back to the right junction in the trail. Fuzzy vision going forward and can't reliably find my way back, oh well, I might as just stay here and chase my tail around in a circle and see what comes of that.
What would you say if I told you that what we do right this moment changes both the future and the past, continuously? That's the meaning of concepts like " time [] is and illusion, and the only thing that really exist is this moment; and eternal moment", and such.
Old 27-03-2020, 07:40 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
What would you say if I told you that what we do right this moment changes both the future and the past, continuously? That's the meaning of concepts like " time [] is and illusion, and the only thing that really exist is this moment; and eternal moment", and such.

I would say that I don't know, but as I understand it one cannot change the past or the future as they already exist and always have. This eternal moment may indeed be all that exists, but within it exists all of the possible past and future moments, of all of the many worlds, in all of the many dimensions, and they are all equally real. You can however, choose which of those many futures you experience next, and perhaps even the past that lead to that next present moment (I think it depends on which dimension your consciousness is moving through), by the choices you make in the present moment. Yes, I agree that time as we think of and experience it can be seen as an illusion, but that does not make it any less real, just different than we perceive it to be.