Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31-05-2020, 05:53 PM
Ascender
This is a very interesting discussion.
I have been thinking about this lately.

Our souls for some reason repeat certain cycles in each reincarnation, whether or not it is positive or negative.

If it is negative, as in Colorado's case of ending previous life with suicide, the same life experience is repeated in this current reincarnation but with a different outcome, as to demonstrate the lesson learned from the previous life by overcoming the same life challenges.

With my own karma that had repeated same tragic cycles for many past lives, I often have wondered if my soul has kept repeating the same cycle to overcome the karma or to continue the same karma.

Obviously the OP's desire to change the past live event is impossible; however, it is possible to have a different outcome by figuring out the different choices, even it may be very difficult.

Or is this effort even necessary? Here is my argument.

I know for a fact that I can not change what had happened in my past lives. But I have been trying to alter the outcome in this reincarnation by making a different choice. Actually, it is my soul that has been trying, although it is delivered through me.

As the human part of me is still going through the same emotional and physical cycles as the previous lives in one aspect of my current life, my inner guide from my soul has been directing me to another path by resisting the same energy pull.
So, if I succumb to the same temptation that led me to the repeated tragic outcomes in my past lives, then I must be failing again on that particular lesson in this reincarnation?

My question is how do we distinguish between bad and good karma, or bad and good outcome.

What we consider bad, such as Colorado's case of suicide ending, may not be bad from soul's global perspective. Although the suicide is negative from the individual perspective, it may been a life lesson for many others in that life. Suicide of one person may be a tool. Hence in global perspective, it may actually been not a negative outcome.

It is like a fireman going into a burning building to save many others.
I wonder if our soul's are thinking in global perspective and not in individual perspective.