Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 01-05-2020, 10:04 AM
asearcher

interact, change something in a past life?

I apologize that I am going to sound super strange with this post.

This is more of an "fantasy" idea I have that I do not know if it would be possible to make into a form of reality.

I have many past life memories and in dreams, meditations and even when I am awake I have had flashbacks. Most of the time I am just "normal" living my life and doing fine with it.

Now I want to change something in my past life very much. Impossible, right? Only when thinking about everything happening now, with time not being linear and the idea of time travel... it has sort of given birth to this idea in my head that I do not even know could be possible. Therefor the making of this thread...

Can one interfere/communicate to the past life self/change an event in a past life? If - how? What would be the safest way?

Last edited by asearcher : 01-05-2020 at 10:48 AM.
Old 01-05-2020, 10:43 AM
Elfin

Hi... And first of all please don't ever apologise for sounding "strange"!! If the truth be known we are all a little "strange" but very normal!! ... I am not experienced enough to really help you with this , but hopefully some one can. My initial gut feeling is that I don't know if this is possible. What I do believe however is that during each lifetime we are in effect correcting mistakes and learning from past life experience. So your actions in this lifetime would actually be in connection to past, and in a roundabout way be healing the past, any past. But of course I might be wrong! I hope that someone with more experience can help you more than me...
Old 01-05-2020, 12:12 PM
asearcher

Thanks you Elfin, that is sweet of you :)

I do think you have a point.
In that particular past life the short story was I got mentally ill late in life after having a very difficult time and pills prescribed that were of an addictive form but I cam out of it. In this life someone close I have helped in and out of mental hospital and addiction, perhaps it has helped that I know I have been there myself, or perhaps too it has been a "punishment" for me, karma, to know what I put my loved ones through... either way nobody wants mental illness or addictions...now at least I can say I have been on both sides of this I suppose.
Old 01-05-2020, 01:14 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Thanks you Elfin, that is sweet of you :)

I do think you have a point.
In that particular past life the short story was I got mentally ill late in life after having a very difficult time and pills prescribed that were of an addictive form but I cam out of it. In this life someone close I have helped in and out of mental hospital and addiction, perhaps it has helped that I know I have been there myself, or perhaps too it has been a "punishment" for me, karma, to know what I put my loved ones through... either way nobody wants mental illness or addictions...now at least I can say I have been on both sides of this I suppose.
Bless you.. and I think you have just answered your own question. If you are able, in this life , to help someone , because of your own trauma in a past life, then is that not that you are learning lessons?... How wonderful to be able to help and support someone in this lifetime because of a past life. In fact I would go as far as to say you have already learnt your lesson and are now putting that into practice. Because sometimes we just have to focus on the "here and now". Why worry about yesterday when we can only live in the present moment. Why worry about the past when you are obviously very important to the future? You matter now...
Old 02-05-2020, 03:17 AM
Guide

You are absolutely correct. The past, present, and future are all energetically playing out at the same time. The experiences you have in this life, especially if you overcome certain obstacles that you had alot of trouble with in a past life....can and do affect that past life...and help orchestrate your next life.

You see, I committed suicide in a past life (I was shown this) What led me to that suicide, was a series of events...that started in childhood, then escalated as I got older and made alot of choices that, let's just say...didn't make my life better. (Now, in hindsight, it was okay, because I was were I was spiritually in that life) In this life, I went through the same EXACT series of events, and thought about suicide many times....but I somehow made it through. It took a long time for me to learn acceptance, love, forgiveness....and most of the time, just breathe, and not overthink, and obsess over things I didn't understand, but was hurt by, and the mind... probably made things worse than they really were....even in the past life.

I drowned in that past life, I was shown this...it was a suicide. I jumped off a high walk/cliff, straight to the water below. I was also born with lung problems in this life, for two years I spent in the hospital after I was born....also, ironically, I was afraid of heights for a long time, often having panic attacks in this life.

You see, though later in this life...at approximately the same age in my past life, where the series of events hit...and the same age I committed suicide, I also almost died in this life, although not as intentionally, but just being wreckless pretty much....when I had my NDE...17 years ago. (My NDE is posted on other threads)

Okay, I was shown, actually very recently.... because I have learned from those series of events, and I have chosen different choices that I am at peace with now....and of course, because Im alive today...I guess I can call it a victory (but it was a close call in this life, too)

I was shown, myself... literally, in that past life....walking out of the water, in my old dress, my old body...hair drenched, dress soaked in the dark, under the moon....I got up, and walked out of the water to the shore. I watched at the shore, I watched myself rise up, out of the water, and walk to the shore, where I am today. I was actually on the shore, watching my past life self, rise up from the dead, and walk to myself, waiting on the grass, at the shore...then become apart of me. That part of me, that died...or that I left behind, is now alive and well, and is apart of me today....and it will be in my future lives...and so will be, what I learned.

You see, I believe I am no longer dead in that life...that suicide, is no longer a suicide. I believe from what I saw....that past life was changed, I now lived.... because of the choices and peace I made in this life.

It's very hard to understand, but if people understand that the past, present, and future all are playing out at the same time, and we are interdeminsional light/energetic beings...then you will understand this concept... because it's all energy...and we all know that energy changes.

It's very important, to do the best you can in each life...but don't force something, if you can't reconcile at this time, work on it, it's a process...and to overcome your suffering, and learn.... because it affects this life, of course....but it changes all of your lives.... past, present, future.

I was shown this.
Old 02-05-2020, 06:13 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
You are absolutely correct. The past, present, and future are all energetically playing out at the same time. The experiences you have in this life, especially if you overcome certain obstacles that you had alot of trouble with in a past life....can and do affect that past life...and help orchestrate your next life.

You see, I committed suicide in a past life (I was shown this) What led me to that suicide, was a series of events...that started in childhood, then escalated as I got older and made alot of choices that, let's just say...didn't make my life better. (Now, in hindsight, it was okay, because I was were I was spiritually in that life) In this life, I went through the same EXACT series of events, and thought about suicide many times....but I somehow made it through. It took a long time for me to learn acceptance, love, forgiveness....and most of the time, just breathe, and not overthink, and obsess over things I didn't understand, but was hurt by, and the mind... probably made things worse than they really were....even in the past life.

I drowned in that past life, I was shown this...it was a suicide. I jumped off a high walk/cliff, straight to the water below. I was also born with lung problems in this life, for two years I spent in the hospital after I was born....also, ironically, I was afraid of heights for a long time, often having panic attacks in this life.

You see, though later in this life...at approximately the same age in my past life, where the series of events hit...and the same age I committed suicide, I also almost died in this life, although not as intentionally, but just being wreckless pretty much....when I had my NDE...17 years ago. (My NDE is posted on other threads)

Okay, I was shown, actually very recently.... because I have learned from those series of events, and I have chosen different choices that I am at peace with now....and of course, because Im alive today...I guess I can call it a victory (but it was a close call in this life, too)

I was shown, myself... literally, in that past life....walking out of the water, in my old dress, my old body...hair drenched, dress soaked in the dark, under the moon....I got up, and walked out of the water to the shore. I watched at the shore, I watched myself rise up, out of the water, and walk to the shore, where I am today. I was actually on the shore, watching my past life self, rise up from the dead, and walk to myself, waiting on the grass, at the shore...then become apart of me. That part of me, that died...or that I left behind, is now alive and well, and is apart of me today....and it will be in my future lives...and so will be, what I learned.

You see, I believe I am no longer dead in that life...that suicide, is no longer a suicide. I believe from what I saw....that past life was changed, I now lived.... because of the choices and peace I made in this life.

It's very hard to understand, but if people understand that the past, present, and future all are playing out at the same time, and we are interdeminsional light/energetic beings...then you will understand this concept... because it's all energy...and we all know that energy changes.

It's very important, to do the best you can in each life...but don't force something, if you can't reconcile at this time, work on it, it's a process...and to overcome your suffering, and learn.... because it affects this life, of course....but it changes all of your lives.... past, present, future.

I was shown this.

Thank you so tremendously much for sharing this. I can mirror on several things you have written of. Like the same thing happening. I did not know it could actually change the past, like really really do that. That is truly amazing. I have and still wish to change something in my past life so badly but perhaps like you write by making different choices in this one it could too change the past. I'm so sorry you have been through that great pain both in your past life and in this one and so happy you have overcome it. In a past life I had a loved one that got reckless too and I worried so much but felt powerless. Thank you for sending light and hope in the darkness :)
Old 02-05-2020, 11:06 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado

I was shown this.
Hi Colorado... Moved to tears by this account. Thank you for sharing. Can't have been easy. Life really is never simple is it? Everything from the start of existence is intermingled. You are strong now.
Old 02-05-2020, 04:41 PM
Guide

You are both welcome...it's the first time I've shared this story, since it happened almost 2 months ago.

I don't know the words to describe the feelings I have had since, or felt when I saw this. Im not sure, that word has been invented yet, to describe that level or depth of feeling/thoughts.

The (our*) light is truly amazing, and astonishing, beyond our humanly understanding.

Imagine if you would....watching a body that's been dead for centuries, that is normally long decomposed and gone...and forgotten...

Rising up, and walking out of a watery grave. It's not your neighbor, it's not your grandparents, it's not a friend, coworker, child or stranger.....and it's not Satan, demons, or Jesus.

It's you.

For me, it gives a whole different meaning to what death...and life really are.
Old 02-05-2020, 10:22 PM
Experiencer

Thank you for sharing, Colorado. Always love to read your posts.
Old 04-05-2020, 01:57 PM
Guide

Thank you Tomma