Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 15-09-2015, 01:52 AM
Master
Exclamation The DARK Act

I have no idea if there are any here who'd be interested in helping to keep the DARK Act from passing by placing a phone call to D.C., but I'm deeply concerned about having no say in whether we - and the individual states - have the right to know what is really in our food. If we let this slip by unnoticed, then our families and loved ones and selves will pay a very high price for a long time to come, in many ways. So…here's a link to Food & Water Watch, an organization that will help you make a phone call to the White House this Wednesday, to give them your two cents about this "Monsanto Dream Bill". Heck, even I can't believe that I am willing to make a phone call, but that is how strongly I feel about the GMO racket. No good can come from this bill passing.

https://secure.foodandwaterwatch.org/site/SPageServer/?autologin=true&pagename=national_Form_MobileSignu pforDARKActCallDay_AMB0915

Old 15-09-2015, 01:52 AM
Master
And here are the basics about the bill:

https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/1599

Old 16-09-2015, 07:53 PM
Master
I just made my call (to my senator's office) about individuals and states having every right to know exactly what's in their food...How 'bout you?

(Hey, if I can do it, you can do it, too!)

Don't be shy, now.

Old 19-09-2015, 01:04 AM
Master
Lightbulb

. “They (mankind) fall over themselves in their eagerness to make this world, which we should trust and delight in, evil and worthless and so they deliver the earth more and more into the hands of those who are prepared to wring at least a quick profit out of it. . . . The increasing exploitation of life today, is it not due to a continuous disparagement of this world, begun centuries ago? What madness to divert our thoughts to a beyond, when we are surrounded here by tasks and expectations and futures! What a swindle to steal pictures of earthly bliss in order to sell them to heaven behind our backs! Oh, it is high time that the impoverished earth got back all those loans from its happiness with which men have endowed the hereafter. . . . And, there being no such thing as a vacuum, is not the place of everything removed from here taken by a counterfeit is that why our cities are so full of ugly artificial light and noise, because we have surrendered the true brightness and song to a Jerusalem which we hope to move into presently? “
Rilke