Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 25-10-2010, 05:14 AM
LostSoulInNeed

Exclamation Summoning

I have a big problem. My sister has her heart set on summoning our father who passed on about 5 years ago. She knows that All Hallowe's Eve is the best time to do it at 3 a.m. and will not take no for an answer. I have tried to tell her, with all the spirits and daemons on the property and with all the doors that are open on that property that were never closed, it is a very bad idea. Since his death, more spirits and daemons have come to the property and in the house. Most of them don't bother anyone, but some do, and some badly. She believes that if we have the correct incantations, crystals, and chants and spells, and protection, we will be ok. I have tried to tell her that we should NOT do this because I don't remember enough from my past to do this and to close the door once it is opened. I do not know what to do. Can anyone please help me? She will do it with or without me and with or without crystals or anything else. The only protection she has is salt and a few candles, but I know that is not enough. I'm afraid that she will open a door that should not be opened and she does not know how to close it and will let more in where they should not be. I have tried to convince her that, yes, he is still around, but should be left alone to do what he feels he needs to do. He will move on when he is ready. She won't take no for an answer. We don't need anymore spirits on the property, there's already hundreds there now and more arrive monthly. If anyone can offer any advice, I would truely appreciate it. At this point, I'm desperate.
Old 25-10-2010, 05:30 AM
mahakali

i hope you find the help you need here, i am not in a position to help you i do not have a lot of experience, i would need more information, and i wouldn’t want to say the wrong thing. how long have you 2 been dabbling? have you done a lot of research?
Old 25-10-2010, 05:44 AM
Master
Lightbulb

Have you and/or your sis done anything like this before?
Do you know why there are so many spirits / ghosts on your property?
How big is the property and what kind?
How many people live on the property? What don't they have any say in what your sister does or doesn't do?
Everyone has the ability to pray. I will pray for you, your sister, fror protection and love and enlightenment.

Old 25-10-2010, 05:46 AM
LostSoulInNeed

Mahakali, Unforutnately, I haven't been for long. At least not this time around if ya know what I mean. I need to relearn what I've lost and forgotten and unlock whats been locked away. It's kinda scarey for me to do that tho, cause I have to do it slowly and I'm afraid I'll do it too quickly and hurt myself and others. I need to be more grounded and less stressed first. I also need to do a lot more research, but don't know where to go that would really help me do what I need to.

Sorry, forgot to state that this was to your reply. My appologies.

Last edited by LostSoulInNeed : 25-10-2010 at 06:13 AM.
Old 25-10-2010, 05:51 AM
LostSoulInNeed

Silvergirl, no I personally have never done anything like this before that I can remember. There are a lot of spirits and daemons there because there is running water on the property and because the place was used as a church for a while when the town church burned down way back but not sure when. It is an old mining town and the property is about 1 or 2 acres. Right now, she is the only one living on the property. We all grew up there, tho, and I and my neice have had conversations with an older gentleman that stays in my bedroom there. Very nice gentleman. And thank you very much for praying for us, I greatly appreciate it and will gladly do what I can for anyone here. May not be much, but even if its only praying for someone, I will certainly do that.
Old 25-10-2010, 09:08 AM
Pathfinder

Why is halloween the best time to do this? I thought that was just a myth. All I would know to do is use some of the protection symbols that are learnt when you practice reiki, i cant remember the names now but you should look them up.
Old 25-10-2010, 03:13 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSoulInNeed
I have a big problem. My sister has her heart set on summoning our father who passed on about 5 years ago. She knows that All Hallowe's Eve is the best time to do it at 3 a.m. and will not take no for an answer. I have tried to tell her, with all the spirits and daemons on the property and with all the doors that are open on that property that were never closed, it is a very bad idea. Since his death, more spirits and daemons have come to the property and in the house. Most of them don't bother anyone, but some do, and some badly. She believes that if we have the correct incantations, crystals, and chants and spells, and protection, we will be ok. I have tried to tell her that we should NOT do this because I don't remember enough from my past to do this and to close the door once it is opened. I do not know what to do. Can anyone please help me? She will do it with or without me and with or without crystals or anything else. The only protection she has is salt and a few candles, but I know that is not enough. I'm afraid that she will open a door that should not be opened and she does not know how to close it and will let more in where they should not be. I have tried to convince her that, yes, he is still around, but should be left alone to do what he feels he needs to do. He will move on when he is ready. She won't take no for an answer. We don't need anymore spirits on the property, there's already hundreds there now and more arrive monthly. If anyone can offer any advice, I would truely appreciate it. At this point, I'm desperate.

Your sister can summon your dad - it doesn't work like that no matter how much she may play around. If he wants to visit her, if she is sensitive enough to discern his presence, then she may reach him - and that will happen whenever - just because it's Halloween it will not improve her success with him. He has a choice - your sister can't change that.

What's happening here, though, is that she's muddled and confused about "spirits and daemons" but she is probably right that many discarnates are around.

It appears she is psychically sensitive meaning she can sense, can detect, those discarnates who are ever present. Their status is unimportant but they ARE likely attracted to 'her light' - they also 'see' her but probably have no more idea about her than she does about them.

Halloween is meaningless in terms of contacting those who have passed over. Your sister, however, with her intention to 'summon' your dad, will be even more visible to those curious to know more about what they 'see'.

Mischief makers may be among them and they may cause difficulties for your sister. I'd guess she won't be dissuaded from what she intends to do but YOU now have some understanding of what may happen and why.

There's nothing anyone here can do to change what she intends to do - only you may do that.

good luck

Last edited by mac : 25-10-2010 at 03:15 PM.
Old 25-10-2010, 03:37 PM
LostSoulInNeed

Mac Yea, unfortunately there is no way to dissuade her from doing this. I can feel most of the spirits there and have seen a lot of the spirits there. She also knows they are there. They like to show themselves in pictures but only as orbs. Most of them don't bother anyone, I don't think they know why they are there or what they are doing. But, some do and they don't want anyone around. I believe they want everyone off the property and want it for themselves. They have pushed my nephew down concrete steps at the house, he wasn't hurt though. I have wanted to do blessings to help those lost spirits move on, and banishments to get rid of the evil there, however she is totally against that. She thinks it may make everything worse, which is entirely possible, but I think anything is worth a try. I have tried to tell her if I would do this, I, myself, would NOT do this because I don't know what I'm doing, I would have someone come in and do this, if not find a coven to do this for me. I've tried to explain the pros and cons of calling our father, but she won't listen. So, I have one of 2 choices......find what I need for protection and help her, or let her do this herself and open more doors that should not be open. And, to be honest, I'm scared to do this because I know what will happen and I know the consequences. Unforutnately the few people from years past that lived during those times will not talk about what has happened in the past on the property, but we all know it was not good and I don't know how to go about finding out what did happen. I'm wondering if there isn't something on the gounds, besides the water, that is attracting the spirits.

I also thought that Halloween was when the veil between worlds was thinnest and best time to do this. I guess I'm wrong, thank you very much for letting me know that.

But, since she has every intention of doing this, and I can't talk her out of it, can anyone help me with what we will need for protection and where to get it? We'll need it. I won't feel safe otherwise. (Can I ask that in the forums?)
Old 25-10-2010, 03:55 PM
ThinkingAloud

Well, if she really wont take no for an answer, you can ask your guides and her guides and loved ones from spirit side to provide protection. Tell her to at least accept protection from them.
Old 25-10-2010, 04:07 PM
Rumar

How will she summon him? There's many different ways to do so but can he even be contacted? You need to ask her how exactly she plans to summon him and how exactly to contact him, if she doesn't know exactly what she can do to get him, then she shouldn't even try because she's going to have the result she wouldn't want whether it's someone else she accidentally summons or just no answer.