Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 23-10-2010, 01:26 PM
Teh Fallen

Enveloping Darkness

I was in endless darkness, no warmth no cold.
People were a pale blue, and the only form of light.
Many ppl were stacked front to back hanging on to invisible rods under their arm pits.
This Shelf seemed endless.
Then there was a line of other souls at the very base of this shelf.
I was in this line for what seemed like forever.
I grew impatient and began beating my way to the front.
Mercilessly taking down opponent after opponent until there was one.
At the very front of this line sat a man in what I would now attest wore Greek clothing like that of the gods.
He sat at a desk with a piece of parchment and a single quill.
Before the last guy was about to sign it quill in hand I knocked him out and took the quill my eyes locked on the parchment yelling I know I KNOW!! and as soon as the quill hit the parchment I saw a human skull, and partial spine developing inside the womb.
This which I would only describe as a memory came before all my child hood memories.

Any ideas on where I was, what I knew, and how I might have ended up there?
Old 23-10-2010, 10:40 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh Fallen
I was in endless darkness, no warmth no cold.
People were a pale blue, and the only form of light.
Many ppl were stacked front to back hanging on to invisible rods under their arm pits.
This Shelf seemed endless.
Then there was a line of other souls at the very base of this shelf.
I was in this line for what seemed like forever.
I grew impatient and began beating my way to the front.
Mercilessly taking down opponent after opponent until there was one.
At the very front of this line sat a man in what I would now attest wore Greek clothing like that of the gods.
He sat at a desk with a piece of parchment and a single quill.
Before the last guy was about to sign it quill in hand I knocked him out and took the quill my eyes locked on the parchment yelling I know I KNOW!! and as soon as the quill hit the parchment I saw a human skull, and partial spine developing inside the womb.
This which I would only describe as a memory came before all my child hood memories.

Any ideas on where I was, what I knew, and how I might have ended up there?

You appear to be describing your own views and fears/superstitions about of death and maybe even creation.

Where you were? In your own mind or in one of its creations....like a dream state.

What you knew? You knew nothing at all. Maybe what you thought you knew was something from your psyche, something which recurs periodically so it seems to be reality, feels like a memory of a real event. But it's pure fantasy or fear you've described, maybe even something directly from dream states but recorded incorrectly in your memory circuits. It may feel as real as genuine memories if that's happened....

How you might have ended up there? You weren't there as 'there' isn't a location you could be. Maybe you've been using mental/psychic exercises that stimulated certain pathways and through them you feel like you were actually somewhere?
Old 24-10-2010, 12:12 PM
Teh Fallen

idk this is kinda the first memory I ever had before my childhood memories, isn't it possible to retain information of where one went after they died in a previous life.