Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 20-10-2010, 07:20 PM
MissVirgo

Thank you all for your support

Lovely, Silvergirl, Lynn, mac, Greenslade, abikisses, Native spirit, Spiritlite and autumnrose. I thank you all individually, as your words not only comforted me, but contributed to some of my healing. I am not on the computer nearly as much, I spend the whole day in bed. I barely eat and can only mutter a few words to my boyfriend who is also grieving.

I wish I could reply individually to you all, but please know that I am grateful that you took the time to read my story and added your words of condolences. My heart breaks for all of you who have went through this same ordeal. It's a tragedy that is difficult to overcome and gather strength.

I know this is a very special site. I joined up last year, but had to rejoin, as I lost my old account as "Virgo". Whether or not my baby chooses to be incarnated by a future child I might have, it's assuring to know my baby's soul will be attached to me always.

Bless you all, and again, thank you ever so much for posting.
Old 20-10-2010, 08:17 PM
Jules

((((((((( MissVirgo)))))))))

Sending many blessings of love and hugs at this tragic time for both you and your partner.
The replies you've had have brought many wonderful replies of condolances and of hope.
But what I'd like to add is, remember one thing. EAch and every one of us have own experiences and whilst a lot of those shared have been virtually identical situations, we all deal with death and grief differently.
Know that your baby's soul is where he's meant to be. See your Doctor and accept any help that is offered or available to you, including any councelling. Don't look on it as being 'weak'. If he feels you need medication for a short while, and you're in agreement then take his advice. YOU are in control of your own body and know it best. But most of all, don't hold in your emotions. With lots of love and healing thoughts. Jue xxx
Old 21-10-2010, 07:31 AM
Greenslade

very welcome, MissVirgo

The bond between mother and child is always special, it will always be there. Although - in human terms - someone dies we can still carry them with us in our Hearts. There is no set time for grieving, take your own time. However, I'd agree with Jules that counselling is an option. You could also sit down one quiet spell and light a candle for your baby and say your farewells - for now. Tell him/her that you'll meet on the other side where things will be different. Tell him/her you'll always carry them in your Heart. Some closure might help.
Old 21-10-2010, 03:26 PM
MissVirgo

Jules, thank you for your support. Unfortunately, counselling is not easy to come by in this city where I live. I have a wonderful support network of family and friends. I generally write to ease my sorrows, it helps me sort out my thoughts. I know not to rush the grieving, and although I spend most of my time in bed upset by this tragedy, I try to do a little more each day.

Greenslade, I will take your advice and hold a quiet memorial service for my baby. I will wait until I have the D&C because that will be another traumatic experience for me as the baby will no longer be in my womb. (I had a missed miscarriage, so I am still carrying my deceased baby.)
Old 21-10-2010, 11:53 PM
ThinkingAloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissVirgo
I am currently grieving from a miscarriage which I found out about yesterday. This was my first pregnancy. The baby is still in my womb, the heart stopped beating at 8 weeks. I am supposed to be 11 weeks and it will probably be yet another week before my baby is removed. I don't understand why this happened. I did everything I possibly could. I prayed every night. Is there a spiritual reason why miscarriage happens? What about the baby's soul? Does my baby not realize the heartache that has caused me? Why is this? I think I'm a good person. I am a complete emotional wreck, finding it so hard to cope, and I appreciate any answers that might give me some understanding or peace of mind.

I'm sorry to hear of your loss.

As I understand it from what I have read, a child's soul still exists within the spirit world much like a young child's would if they passed at an early age.

Personally, I wouldn't get too caught up in why it happened and certainly feel no guilt as it is no no one's fault.

Best wishes :)
Old 22-10-2010, 02:04 PM
Greenslade

Take your time, MissVirgo, only when you and your boyfriend are both good and ready.
Old 22-10-2010, 02:43 PM
LightFilledHeart

As painful as a miscarriage is, I always believe that the soul that has chosen to enter in through the body of that child has had a change of plans, for whatever reason, and now must abort the mission. Sometimes a change of circumstances in the lives of the parents-to-be can alter what will be available to the soul preparing to enter in, in terms of medium for growth and expansion, and the soul will thus abandon the mission and find another vehicle through which to enter. Although knowing this does not ease the pain felt by the would-be parents, it may at the very least apply some soothing and comforting balm, knowing that at the right and perfect time another soul will likely be drawn to them and their present circumstances, and will complete the cycle to enter the earth as their child.
Old 22-10-2010, 03:12 PM
Deactivated Account
I am so sorry for your loss. My niece lost her baby at 21 weeks and I went to the funeral just three weeks ago. It was heartbreaking. I know how you feel right now. The others here have given some good advice and support. You are not alone and you didn't do anything wrong. No one knows why things terrible things happen, they just do.
Old 27-10-2010, 01:25 AM
MissVirgo

Thank you all for your supportive words and your condolences. My apologies that I haven't been on here much, due to the emotional overload running through me at this time.
Old 27-10-2010, 05:30 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissVirgo
Thank you all for your supportive words and your condolences. My apologies that I haven't been on here much, due to the emotional overload running through me at this time.
I think that's understandable.

I am truly sorry for your loss sometimes these things just happen. I have read that sometimes the body will miscarry if there is something wrong with the baby.

In some books I recently read an author stated that a baby that is miscarried/stillborn may have made some type of arrangement to return to that physical parent/parents at a later point (in another body), not always but sometimes. Something else said that when someone is pregnant that the soul can come and go as he or she pleases but starts to stay for longer periods when they are closer to their physical birth.

Those we love and lost to physical death never truly leave us even if we cant physical see them. Your lost child might become a spiritual guide if he /she does no return physical to you during this lifetime.

Perhaps this is just something that you had to go through and it will make your stronger in the end, hard to see now I realize.

Know that you are not a lone there are many women who have had miscarriages (I have read that majority of miscarriages go unnoticed as they are lost before the mother even knows she’s pregnant) or stillborns there is a support group out there for you (even an online group) if you feel you need one. Also know that everyone has to deal in their own way with their grief and there is no time period just take as much time as you need. A part of us will always miss someone that we have lost until we are back with them in some capacity.

I will be praying for you.