Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 26-11-2017, 03:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
I have been reading your posts since you arrived on this web forum. and it boggles my mind at what you talk about....

When you first arrived you definitely did not believe in any form of a second third or so on incarnations.....right...and yet lately you have been believing in previous lives and incarnations.

And do you not understand that you are at this moment only an invisible spiritual soul being/entity...and that you are connected to a non sentient flesh form...and you are only connected to it so that you can experience life through it...you are not a human being....you are a soul being, living on the earth and experiencing life on earth through the flesh which will decompose one day....which proves that the flesh is not a conscious sentient entity....because conscious sentient beings do not die once they have been brought into existence.

You and I and the earth and the solar system and the many galaxies already exist in the spiritual soul universe.....so what happens after death or the start of the decomposition of the non sentient flesh body when your connection to it is severed....well if you are standing up at the moment that your energy connection with it is severed for some reason then you remain standing and the flesh falls to the ground at your feet....and you and your disconnected flesh are still located within the earths eco system....and you didn't cross over and do not need to cross over because you and the flesh were always located within the spiritual soul realms...but now you can travel any where you want within the spiritual soul realms....and if you want you can then now go directly to the locations of the perpetual Summerlands without having to cross over...THAT IS WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOUR SO CALLED BELIEF IN DEATH...WHICH IS A FALSE CONCEPTION.

Did you say buhdist believe you do not have a soul....i say rubbish.....because YOU ARE "" THE SOUL BEING RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT""....YOU ARE NOT A HUMAN BEING, YOU ARE A SOUL BEING, EXPERIENCING A LIFE ON EARTH VIA A NON SENTIENT FLESH FORM....YOU ARE NOT A HUMAN BEING AND YOU DO NOT EXPERIENCE DEATH """YOU ONLY EXPERIENCE THE MOVING AWAY FROM THE FLESH FORM WHEN THE ENERGY CONNECTION IS SEVERED""".

And so why are you THE CONSCIOUS SOUL BEING here on earth...well like usual you never realy listen to my info so it is not realy worth me explaining it unless you show an interests.

Regards neil.
I only believed in reincarnation because it was a basic tenet of my religion to do so. It was a conditioned belief, despite what the scriptures actually had to say about it. Most Hindus you talk to will believe in reincarnation as it is an 'accepted thing' despite Hinduism being a Vedic religion in which the Vedas had absolutely nothing whatsoever to say about it.

However, you believe what you do, I believe what I do and you won't convince me otherwise by calling my beliefs 'rubbish'. That only goes to strengthen and firm my own resolve, making me more stubborn in the process...so kindly take note.

Also, as an aside, when you use capital letters like you do, it's like you are shouting at me and I don't like that. Italics, boldface and underlining is used here to highlight emphasis.

Regards Shivani
Old 26-11-2017, 03:57 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I only believed in reincarnation because it was a basic tenet of my religion to do so. It was a conditioned belief, despite what the scriptures actually had to say about it. Most Hindus you talk to will believe in reincarnation as it is an 'accepted thing' despite Hinduism being a Vedic religion in which the Vedas had absolutely nothing whatsoever to say about it.

However, you believe what you do, I believe what I do and you won't convince me otherwise by calling my beliefs 'rubbish'. That only goes to strengthen and firm my own resolve, making me more stubborn in the process...so kindly take note.

Also, as an aside, when you use capital letters like you do, it's like you are shouting at me and I don't like that. Italics, boldface and underlining is used here to highlight emphasis.

Regards Shivani

Shivani,

You better don't listen too much to neil because he does too much assumptions for his posts. He's as if the expert of the spiritual realm but are all assumption works. Nothing that can benefit you.

If there's incantation or reincarnation they're become the seeds and growing in the womb as a baby with no knowing of his former life (as a human or God). The soul or spirit need the flesh to grow simultaneously otherwise he will remain at that age if he's a human. This may gives you some right information.

Last edited by Jeremy Bong : 26-11-2017 at 08:20 AM.
Old 26-11-2017, 06:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by catsquotl
obsolete non buddhist mindwanderings deleted here...

Mindwanderings are allowed
The mind is made to wander, unfortunately my mind sometimes goes to places I don't want to visit
Mindfulness, mindfulness and more mindfulness should sort me out.
Old 26-11-2017, 09:32 AM
Administrator
"In attachment see suffering" Zen Buddhism,,,,,,,

is theeeeeee greatest teaching Buddhism has taught me, because.....

it is practical, logical, and necessary, it does not define belief or dogma, religion or faith but a simple act of observance in this present moment be they right or wrong

from within.....

no question and its ever changing answers is enough to satisfy

besides what is enough when we are open to question what we are unable to understand especially with words which are essentially sign posts to something or someone
when something is understood and words cannot explain who we are