Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 25-10-2010, 06:54 PM
mahakali

yes these things work but only as an aid, an extension of your will, its really you doing it but these things can help to saturate your intention especially the sage, it amplifies it but you have to put good vibes there and take bad ones out with your intention. If you want I can send you a link on the proper way to smudge.
Old 25-10-2010, 07:02 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSoulInNeed
Mac You're absolutely right, honestly we don't have much understanding of whats going on. I totally agree. I don't want to do this. Not now, not ever. She has her heart set on doing to, and usually when she is this set on doing something, she does it no matter what. I doubt that anything, aside from a miracle, is going to change her mind....so, unless that happens, im stuck between a rock and a hard place.....let her take the chance of doing this alone and invite more in, or try to help her.......

But, one thing I never did let happen was anything control me. I would never allow that.

Glad to hear you're saying the things that encourage me that you at least are on the right lines...

I wouldn't be too concerned about your sister - she'll do what she will and maybe the best thing you can do is to leave her to her own devices and later maybe try to talk to her...

I doubt that anything she hasn't already experienced is going to happen - if it did then maybe it would scare her into thinking about her actions in future? Maybe teach her to stop messing with 'stuff' that is trivial and shallow - in no way is it spiritual or worthwhile.

Sometimes tough-love is needed - maybe this time?
Old 25-10-2010, 08:19 PM
LostSoulInNeed

Mahakali I would like that very much. Thank you. I would like to at least try to do something with the house to take at least some of the negativity out. Greatly appreciated!
Old 25-10-2010, 08:22 PM
LostSoulInNeed

Mac Yea, I'm thinkin bout just leavin her do it, just tell her what she needs to do, and let her go. Maybe I can clean a bit of it up in the future. A lot of studying and research needed for that tho. Could take years. I'm not too worried about it, till I see too many more nasty things. There is a piece of the ground, not very big at all, that contains something totally evil. Evil beyond imagination. We have both seen it. We will not go on that part of the ground, only a circle a few feet in diameter. I'm thinking its there and held there for a reason.
Old 25-10-2010, 10:01 PM
mahakali

it is important to ask the spirits or the universe or whatever to cleanse the area and envision the negativity going out, then to ask for positive energy to come in and imagine white light coming in. ive heard to swing the sage in a clockwise motion wile walking in a clockwise motion but i dont think it really matters, you should search on the web a little i also heard you should start in the east to do the whole house, i think, im not sure though.

http://www.articlesbase.com/new-age-...al-610763.html

http://www.mnparanormalinvestigators.com/FAQ.html
Old 25-10-2010, 10:06 PM
LostSoulInNeed

Thank you very much, Mahakali. I will definately be looking at those.
Old 25-10-2010, 10:25 PM
mahakali

your welcome, the second one is very informative
Old 27-10-2010, 10:01 PM
LostSoulInNeed

Well, just got some good news on this post.....called my sis, now she doesn't want to do it. She hasn't been sleeping well for the past 3 days and doesn't know why. So, something worked out in our benefit. Thank you all for your help and prayers.
Old 27-10-2010, 10:06 PM
mac

Quote:
Well, just got some good news on this post.....called my sis, now she doesn't want to do it. She hasn't been sleeping well for the past 3 days and doesn't know why. So, something worked out in our benefit. Thank you all for your help and prayers.

I don't do the Bible but as it says somewhere, God moves in a mysterious way......you know the rest.

Strange how things sometimes work out, eh?
Old 28-10-2010, 02:17 AM
Master
Angel1

Quote:

Maybe her own common sense kicked in ~ it just took a little extra bit of time...
Wonderful news!