Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 18-04-2019, 09:11 PM
Master
Sometimes I do get confused as to who speaks to whom and who hears what and what we all take from it...

It is not an easy web to read, this life.

Apologies to all and any for potential misunderstandings. And any messages actually meant for me, better be addressed to me, or I will not get them. (One of the perks of squarity - and sincerity... )

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 19-04-2019, 02:17 AM
Master

hi realm ki, i wish my own TF would have listened when I said I don't want so much vagueness. I hated it! a normal conversation would have been so nice... but I suppose I wasn't capable of that when I knew here anyway sigh. anyway to some extent vagueness is a matter of self preservation... it can be foolish to be honest when everyone around you has a sledge hammer and is ready to break your legs...
Old 19-04-2019, 02:28 AM
Suspended

its your turn to light the fire.
Old 19-04-2019, 05:20 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally
its your turn to light the fire.

Reminds me of a poem I wrote about a dream I had before I got married.

I was tending to a fire when someone came along and started kicking dirt on the flames to suffocate the fire. I told them to get lost. Then my husband showed up and put some logs in the fire to feed the flames.
I woke up with a voice in my mind which said that those worth loving are the ones which help you to

"feed the flame and not douse the fire".
Old 19-04-2019, 12:14 PM
Ascender

well twin flame or not or whatever you are. to this particular person who confused me so much...

all i ever wanted from you was the truth of things. even if it hurt. even if i came out of it kicking and screaming. it would have helped me heal.

if you really believe in the golden rule. then how would you feel? to have a situation completely confusing to you. and then be left with no answers or communication to anything. to sit there and play it back over and over in your head without any resolution. i don't care if i'm crushed. want to be crushed and destroyed so, i can build a new life if need be and heal. maybe this is out of order, maybe this is not how women do things? but i feel you hold my heart at a ransom by your actions. so, if you are reading this and practice the golden rule as i think you have said you do. hear my request.

anyway, i'm too empathic and telepathic to not realize i am in your thoughts constantly. i've had other lovers. i never think of them. why? because i don't feel them because they feel nothing for me.
Old 19-04-2019, 02:57 PM
Master

no? no? no?
Old 19-04-2019, 09:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
hi realm ki, i wish my own TF would have listened when I said I don't want so much vagueness. I hated it! a normal conversation would have been so nice... but I suppose I wasn't capable of that when I knew here anyway sigh. anyway to some extent vagueness is a matter of self preservation... it can be foolish to be honest when everyone around you has a sledge hammer and is ready to break your legs...

Falling, Vagueness can be an art, interesting at times. And deeply shallow (what.. ?!). I've had to start practicing asking questions - otherwise I can get stuck in my head trying to figure out riddles without the required information.

The many many sisters and brothers who detest frankness and clarity will have to play with other soul siblings than me. And that is perfectly as it should. I can only speak for me but that is on the otherhand my primary responsibility here... :)

People sledging, are -not dangerous - 93 unless the bone breaking is not a métaphore!

Anyone taking a metaphorical swing at us, is powerless if we just know their word will not hurt us.

How, that's another art of life, right? How is that done - if at all desirable...? So much to learn so little time.

I just hope I get to participate in any riddles starting me, (or in a supporting role.. :)).

Happy Easter everyone - whatever the Holliday means - or doesn't - to you!

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Old 19-04-2019, 09:59 PM
Master
So we go again, lead the way, I'll go blindfolded and feel the way with my feet.

I know we'll make it there...

Old 19-04-2019, 10:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realm Ki

People sledging, are -not dangerous - 93 unless the bone breaking is not a métaphore!

Anyone taking a metaphorical swing at us, is powerless if we just know their word will not hurt us.

i 'knew' that if I didn't heed the words strong3er more physical abuses would appear in their place. Because that is always what happened before. So it was a choice: emotional abuse or physical abuse. I chose emotional.

but you are right I no longer want to do this... and now that what has to happen in response has been made plain I think I just am going to quit. Another addiction to overcome I guess...
Old 20-04-2019, 12:21 AM
Suspended
Guide
I feel hollow inside...
Closed Thread