Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-05-2011, 12:49 PM
GuavaGirl

Smile androgynes

As I understood twin flames are the archetypal androgynes. Are there any physiological features that diference them from others that don't experience the connection?
I'd be interested more in the particularities that appear on women and if it's true that they loose their menstrual cycle because they are engaged in this type of union.
Old 11-05-2011, 01:58 PM
Krystalle

Lol, never heard about this before. On a light note, it makes sense because we are both models and pretty tall and lanky? And the menstrual cycle is still a problem of being underweight (im a guy but gf...)
srsly, never heard of this. cant wait to learn more. any sources?
Old 11-05-2011, 03:25 PM
Lilstar07

hmmm I dont know but its a vrery good question,when you think about it. I went through a time before I connected wih him where my menstrual cycle had stopped but when as we began to built up our connection my cycle returned to normal, so its kinda the opposite of what your saying. BUT dunno if that even had anything to do with him at all.

If you find anything about this let us know , sounds interesting.
Old 11-05-2011, 04:31 PM
loverevolution

Interesting question. Where did you hear about this? The same thing happened to me as Lilstar - my menstrual cycle stopped for about a year, but that was before I met him, and I'd never have thought it was linked to the TF thing. Having said that, my experience has taught me that physical health issues are manifestations of consciousness, so I wouldn't rule anything out.

Also your post reminded me that me and my soul connection are 'androgynous' in that I'm actually more masculine in my appearance/character, and he's a little more feminine. My hair is short whilst his is long; I have a direct manner whereas his is more gentle, and things like that. Does anyone else feel a sense of who represents the male/female polarities in their twin relationships?
Old 11-05-2011, 05:46 PM
LadyImpreza1111

My menstrual cycle hasn't stopped,but it seems lighter than it used to be. I'm definitely not complaining though.
Old 11-05-2011, 05:51 PM
GuavaGirl

I was listening to an alluring song that brought up the idea that one might change even physically in order to align with their counterpart. And it’s surprising for me that love can affect us at such a profound level . I mean, even in disturbing manners besides all the challenging and prolific aspects.

These are the lyrics:
[...] Incandescent light at doors
In adolescent menopause
In little clicks you got the music stops
The needle sticks and the penny drops
The summer's gone before you know
The muffled drums of relentless flow
You're looking at stars that give you Vertigo
The sun's still burning and dust will blow
Honey scars I'll keep you near
Our blood is gold nothing to fear
We killed the time and I love you dear
A kiss of wine we'll disappear
The last of the last particles
Divisible invisible
The last of the last particles
Divisible invisible

Massive Attack - Splitting The Atom

peace
Old 12-05-2011, 12:04 AM
beautifulsoul

Omg.
Thats so crazy you should mentioned about a womens menstrual cycle because mine is all messed up! Surprisingly right after i met my soulmate...
I havnt been menstrating for months :|
But i wonder if thats actually true...that the connection has something to do with it..
Old 12-05-2011, 03:43 PM
LadyImpreza1111

It's crazy now that I see the line relating to "adolescent menopause" because I'm not a teenager, but when I went through my kundalini, I felt something like hot/cold flashes and seriously thought I was going through menopause.