Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-04-2019, 02:18 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapis
i've found this to be absolutely true... i'm currently in yet another conscious "letting go" phase so we'll see whether it eventuates the same way yet again, not that i identify that as the desired result. it's just uncanny the way it works.

what i do know is that self-love is crucial, no matter what the outcome... i need to ensure i maintain a strong sense of self, focusing as you say on my own vibration and staying true to my path.

Amen, I'm focusing on my fledgling business, and growing myself. It is what I'm supposed to do. That, and figuring out how to process all that energy that bombards me from all angles, LOL I keep my sage handy, some are not pleasant!
Old 23-04-2019, 02:35 PM
Master
This is some beautiful writing by another member SaraTherase posted this morning on another thread, about unconditional love. I thought I would post it on here too.

Sometimes I think one needs to lose themselves in order to find themselves again.

Love is essentially everywhere, it resides beyond the ego, role, shadow self, defects and dark desires. It cannot be destroyed, ruined or tainted. It will teach you and ultimately guide you closer to learning how to access, know and rely upon the love within yourself.

Love is peaceful, joyous and freeing. Love is warmth, calm and lightness. Love is wanting someone to just be whom they choose to be and loving them regardless. Sometimes whom someone chooses to be isn't good or healthy for us and whom it is we are or want to be, do we stop loving them? No - We love them from afar or at a distance wishing them well as they fly away to pursue their path. We take that energy and attention that was once gifted to them and bring it back to ourselves, bestowing that love upon ourselves, we heal ourselves with love. The real beauty of love is in its power to heal.

One will often encounter toxcity, obsession, attachment addiction, possession, dark desires, codependent, apathy, narcissism, unrequited love, trauma injuries and abandonment on the path to learning how to self love and love others. Through lust we learn that relationships are a breeding ground for growth. Ultimately we realise that nothing is ever lost from any connection for what is learnt whether it be akin to a slap on the face or a smack on the hand is like this rare valuable treasure that you have been fortunate to attain.

Through ourselves for ourselves we will all eventually learn what it is we need to learn in regards to love. I personally don't feel that one can ever unconditionally Love too much for its as free as the air we breathe and moves unrestrained and unconstricted like the wind that blows through the trees.

I love love for it is my greatest inspiration, muse and teacher. Don't ever be afraid of love. Remember it's people that die not love

Poster: SaraTherase
Old 25-04-2019, 03:25 PM
Newbie ;)

I think one of the coolest forms of unconditional love I experience is the love I give and receive from my two cats.They love the hell out of me because I can feel it. But love never is a vacuum, they love me as hard as I love them. They are a blessed gift!
Old 25-04-2019, 03:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironangel John
I think one of the coolest forms of unconditional love I experience is the love I give and receive from my two cats.They love the hell out of me because I can feel it. But love never is a vacuum, they love me as hard as I love them. They are a blessed gift!

They are a blessed gift. We have a cat too :-)
Old 27-04-2019, 02:03 AM
Pathfinder

I get confused , i got a good friend I've been talking to online too, i can't explain this bond I'm not sure if he is someone from a another lifetime past life,i just know there is sometype of a bond between us , we chat I've been friends with the opposite sex but not like this guy , its like there's a cord keeping us together. Not sure what kind of connection it is. does whhat i say do u guys feel the same about your t/f ?
Old 30-04-2019, 02:15 PM
Seeker

yeah the syncs and signs will not let you forget or move on from this person but i found the most direct and bizzare signs that i got meant nothing interms of this connection. they reflected my thoughts and wishful thinking. the best way is not to rely on them until the person says they feel something strong for you and want a relationship with you. ignoring the syncs and shutting a door on them will cause you to move on. it took me 4 years to realize it and my life is much happier now.
Old 07-05-2019, 06:21 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
So true, this person has come into my life to help me with another desire. With her help, it is the right time to start my business. She is an awesome person, but I can feel she is not an energy "match", I believe we were put together to help each other on our paths. Teaching and learning in both directions. The Universe provides always what is best for that time in your life.
If my ex hadn't left me it would have financially impossible for me to start my motorcycle business, so opportunity presents itself. Yet I still feel a pull from another, that person, like me, is Spiritually focused and hungers like myself to learn more, and do for mankind. I know greater things are coming, but I'm focused on the present. I was a teacher for 29 years, and in my business, I'm involving my past students in REAL learning. So a bike shop is a spiritual pursuit, LOL

It sounds like you feel that person, your twin flame, regardless of what you do, whether it is starting a business, leaving a marriage, or just living in the present. It’s a deep knowing, one that you are now more aware of because you are identifying the opportunity now there....that wasn’t there before. You feel it, so many of us do.

Life’s wheel of time is moving, and it’s bringing you closer together to a moment, and that is an amazing feeling. I’m happy for you.

It is the same for me. I talk to him every day, well, more like pray to him, honor him, send him love, and share my dreams, desires, and truths. He is my divine counterpart, the one I know is out there, but don’t know physically yet. I only feel his soul so very close to me, his energy, the same way I can feel God. So until that moment in time arrives, I keep sending love, blessings, wishes for health & wealth, my passions, everything I wish to share, in the belief that he and I will be brought together in this lifetime, or as you say, knowing greater things are coming!
Old 08-05-2019, 09:12 PM
Master
Quote:
I believe I may have met my TF, never in person, online, but an amazing bond was developed, then the person disappeared without a trace, I was ghosted.
Time goes on, and I have accepted what is. But if I think of other people I have known, that I have had close relations to as my mind drifts, I receive DIRECT Signs and Synchronicities that point back to this person.................like smack you in the face stuff, and it's near instant!!!!! I'm like ***? LOL

I don't chase or stalk people, but ghosting doesn't close a door, it leaves questions that makes your mind wonder about this person, especially when you can still feel their energy.

What would your take be?

I tend to think of the quote: 'If you love someone set them free, if they come back they are yours, if not it was never meant to be.' is the answer for twin flames, if someone keeps bouncing back into your life and the obstacles move out of the way and the stars align and you make it together this is destiny...

If not we live with the life that plays out.