Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 10-03-2011, 03:55 PM
CJ82Sky

i was bipolar for many years and HATED lithium. most meds didn't work for me either. i started to work on identifying triggers for relapses or episodes, and figured out that also when i was around others with similar brain issues my brain mimmicked their brain patters (i.e. when they had an episode, i would backslide as well). as i worked through that i was able to move forward without medication or traditional medicine however this is NOT by any means a path for everyone. i did so because i wanted to learn to trust myself and move forward from there and it worked - i also had a great support structure of friends at that time and it has since made a great impact on my life for the better.

i guess what i'm trying to say is follow your gut and your higher self, take into consideration your history and recent past with regards to treatments and medication, and put together a plan that works to safely transition you from where you are now to where you want to be. also remember you don't have to do this alone. if you don't want to talk to your current doctor, consider finding another one that you may better click with that can assist you in reaching your goals!

love & light to you!
Old 10-03-2011, 04:13 PM
windwhistle

Testing-new computer
Old 10-03-2011, 04:22 PM
windwhistle

Wow-I have been trying to write back for a day and a half but I couldn't seem to get signed in. I have lost 5sent messages! I will start again.

First of all thank you all for your support. I am feeling much better. The flower remedies plus the caring energy you have sent have made me stable.

There are so many reasons as to why I fell apart. Was it unbalanced chakras, negative vibes from others and astral plane, obe experience, intense spiritual work, change of seasons, my teenager doing ecxstacy, too much work, triggers that I am still unaware of...? Wish I knew.

I keep getting to stay on my meds for now and add flower remedy as an adjunct. I am too afraid that a major change is not timely as I have the responsibilities as a wife, mother and employee to fulfill. I was denied disability last year and decided to look for a job and found a fantastic one that I love. I have been able to help out financially for the first time in years and have made it there 6months. As long as they don't give me too many hours I can handle it but it has been too many as of late.

Anyway, I am so glad you are all here. You understand like so few do and I appreciate each and every one of you.
Old 23-05-2011, 06:45 AM
ZeroPointField

Older post, but it caught my eye if you're still interested in responses.

As to the people mentioning Lithium Orotate/Aspartate - I studied this quite a bit a few years ago. One thing that I think was missed in this discussion is that you don't need to buy equal amounts of the over-the-counter Lithium to match the prescription dose you are taking. The whole reason the OTC works better, in theory and some testing, is that it allow MUCH more of the actual element lithium to be absorbed into your system even though the dosage is much smaller. The molecule the lithium is bound to is different in the OTC than the prescription allowing you to take less and receive the same benefits theoretically. I don't remember all the chemical details of how it works, so this is a simple explanation. Do some research yourself for sure. There is an excellent section on it in a book called something like The Top Ten Lyme Disease Treatments, or something like that.

I also would highly recommend you don't just switch immediately from the prescription to the OTC. Talk to your doctor, do a lot of research, etc., but it sounds promising from my research.

As to the flower essences, these are one of the first things I studied when getting into alternative healing. I think on some level they can help even if you're not "clear", etc. but they may work better the "clearer" you are both physically, mentally, and spiritually, etc. A book I like recommends healing some of the denser physical issues with homeopathics, then possibly moving to gem elixirs, and THEN using flower essences. Herbs probably have their place in this as well, possibly even before homeopathics.

You can find some great info in a book by a man named Gurudas called "Flower Essences and Vibrational Healing" and also "Gem Elixirs and vibrational healing". He has a couple others I believe would be helpful too. There's another, can't remember the author, called "Potency Matters" that's pretty interesting and helpful too.