Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 13-12-2019, 02:27 AM
Knower
The Quantum Field

Anyone else here work with the Quantum Field?
I meditate on increasing my density in the Field.
As I increase my spiritual density, more of me becomes wave, and less particle.
I become able to do more like produce a feeling in euphoria in myself and others.

The place in the Field where I'm at can be very dense. My bones and muscles sometimes hurt from the transformation to getting denser spiritually.

It appears to me this is the way to ascension. Though it's taken me 10-15 years of meditation and energy work to get this dense.

All matter manifests out of the Quantum Field. So the ability to affect matter with mind increases as you get denser in the Field.

This means more stillness within. You have to clear flaws and blockages. It's easy for me to feel dense bliss like being 10 feet underwater.
Old 13-12-2019, 04:48 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoGeminiWolf
I meditate on increasing my density in the Field.
As I increase my spiritual density, more of me becomes wave, and less particle.
I become able to do more like produce a feeling in euphoria in myself and others.

The place in the Field where I'm at can be very dense. My bones and muscles sometimes hurt from the transformation to getting denser spiritually.

It appears to me this is the way to ascension. Though it's taken me 10-15 years of meditation and energy work to get this dense.

All matter manifests out of the Quantum Field. So the ability to affect matter with mind increases as you get denser in the Field.

This means more stillness within. You have to clear flaws and blockages. It's easy for me to feel dense bliss like being 10 feet underwater.

I would like to learn more of the process and of your experience of to, can you go more in to its description? I've lived in a continuous state of AUM for 5 months so any descriptions relational to that I would understand.

It makes sence that a concentation of spiritual energy would be able to effect matter more easily however there was something you said which sounded odd and reminded me of something I thought about trying earlier in life. What you said was: "This means more stillness within.". What the quote reminded me of, with regard also to what you where saying about density, was I once thought I would be smart by sealing off my bike frame and pumping it full of helium, as a way of making the bike lighter; my thought was that if a balloon was lighter than air and caused the balloon, something heavier than air to float, that within the hollowed out portions of metal of the bike I could pump in a lot of helium gas which would be like attaching a hundred balloons to the bike. What I didn't realize of the time but my brother did inform me of before I proceeded was that helium is only lighter than air because it is less dense, so when helium is pumped into a cylinder creating an "unnatural" density it actually becomes heavier than air; a smarter idea would have been to seal off the metal portions and then vacuum out all air.

To answer the question you posted, I believe that I have never experienced what you are talking about. The reason I believe this is because I have never been left with sore muscles and bones after an experience of spiritually induced bliss; usually for me the effect is the opposite, the bliss creates healing. I have however takin in more energy than my mind is capable of dealing with and that can cause the brain to feel bruised for a week. I do believe that becoming capable of handling higher amounts of energy through time is a key in the process of ascension; Kriya Yoga is the practice of such.
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]
Old 13-12-2019, 06:36 PM
Knower
I think as you become more spiritually dense in the Field, you become more wave than particle. You eventually work towards the Rainbow Body that is often mentioned, which is 4th density.

The sore bones/muscles is something I look forward to actually because it is like I feel a part of the Field.

I am working on using the energy to mitigate my hunger. I still eat, but should be able to eventually sustain myself with the prana.
Old 13-12-2019, 07:27 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
I think as you become more spiritually dense in the Field, you become more wave than particle. You eventually work towards the Rainbow Body that is often mentioned, which is 4th density.

The sore bones/muscles is something I look forward to actually because it is like I feel a part of the Field.

I am working on using the energy to mitigate my hunger. I still eat, but should be able to eventually sustain myself with the prana.

what is the source of material that you've looked into which distinguishes things into densities?
in the Autobiography of a Yogi there is a chapter about a saint to achieved what you are talking about in being able to sustain yourself off of just prana.
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]
Old 13-12-2019, 08:05 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin
what is the source of material that you've looked into which distinguishes things into densities?
in the Autobiography of a Yogi there is a chapter about a saint to achieved what you are talking about in being able to sustain yourself off of just prana.

Densities are mentioned in the Law of One: www.lawofone.info

It sort of feels like I imagine slowly approaching a white dwarf star like Sirius B in a spiritual sense. It gets warm (and a little hot sometimes) but not too hot because I acclimate to it. It's not really scary, though it does bring up a little fear that's buried in you to work through. It's very pleasant and has a "ripply" feeling to it. There's no tidal force like at my feet. It feels like every part of my body feels this gravitational force equally.
It does force you though to be vulnerable and brings out a little fear within since you're facing yourself.

I'd say the intensity of the denseness gravitational feeling within is about 6-7/10 at times and it's VERY pleasant.

The denseness of the Quantum Field is something I came to on my own discovery. When I asked to become Light, I started feeling this gravitational feeling. It's like a strong magnetic feeling within.

I'm eating about 2/3 or 1/2 of what I used to over the last 3-4 days and not felt really hungry.

The Field is dense enough where I'm at that I can manifest the taste of most anything. Though I'm still learning. I'm able to enter a "dreamlike" conscious state quite easily in meditation.

I think what's happening with me is I'm approaching my home density star of Sirius B. At higher density, the star is habitable. It is a sixth density star. You can look up the meaning of densities in the Law of One.

I can manifest the feeling of Peyote or weed in myself and others in a mild sense. Though I've only tried weed feeling on another friend of mine. I sometimes tune into the energy of Peyote and am trying to use that to find a teacher within.

I believe the Quantum Field is infinitely dense.
Old 13-12-2019, 08:20 PM
Knower
To get here over the last 10-15 years I have meditated on releasing resistance.

When you can feel energy, it moves exponentially faster. Just release resistance, and fill in the emptiness with what you need. The Universe can help. Just ask it.

I also had a Kundalini Awakening 2-3 months ago.
And like 2-3 days ago my crown opened up to let in a lot of Light in a blissful way.
Old 14-12-2019, 02:24 AM
Experiencer
sounds really cool
[b]
Old 14-12-2019, 02:46 AM
Knower
I advise though not taking it too far beyond what you're able to integrate.

I have a really dense core that I'm trying to integrate.
Old 20-03-2020, 01:58 PM
ketzer

Quote:
I expect that everyone here works with the quantum field, else they would not be here.