Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 03-11-2014, 08:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by vespa68
I don't think its hard to tell a spirit with high vibrations from low. You just know when something does not feel right.

So refreshing to hear that Vespa!! Lovely

Have these experiences mostly been carried out within your room? Or you ever met a guide/loved one anywhere else?
Also do you ever feel the difference being the fact they have energetically come to meet you? rather than the usual way of intending to raise your vibration high enough to get to them?

Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 03-11-2014, 09:52 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopylucid
So refreshing to hear that Vespa!! Lovely

Have these experiences mostly been carried out within your room? Or you ever met a guide/loved one anywhere else?
Also do you ever feel the difference being the fact they have energetically come to meet you? rather than the usual way of intending to raise your vibration high enough to get to them?

Loopy
Hi Loopy. Since he is my twin soul and guide, he is around me a lot. I feel him coming and going at night in my room. I have felt him at times with me in the day but I told him that i rather feel him and communicate to him at night when things are quiet. Not sure I understood the second question? I dont feel i need to raise my vibration for him to come. I can feel him any time and I am fully awake.
Old 03-11-2014, 12:28 PM
Astral Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Something you should keep in mind is that any being can take any form including any face they want in these dimensions. This is why I always caution people when they see people they "know" in these other dimensions, just because it takes the form of a specific person doesn't mean it is that person unfortunately. Often in these dimensions other beings will take the form of a person we knew in the physical dimension to signal to us their relationship.

This is totally correct. I've been working with some spirits and now I know who they are in my dreams according to the face they chose to take when showing up.

As about deceased and astral projection, I've tried to connect with some spirits of the dead to help me become lucid in my dreams but it didnt produce any positive result so far.
Old 03-11-2014, 02:59 PM
Master
Awww my apologys vespa, I misunderstood a little about how that experience was unfolding for you and thought it was something else! No worries and happy travels always :)

Loopy :)

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~