Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 18-07-2014, 07:18 PM
Deactivated Account

Air faeries? Or something?

I don't know if this is an optical thing or what, but it's just another thing I've noticed since awakening Kundalini, so I don't know.

Anyway, sometimes in certain lights I see sparkling white dots in the air.. I was just wondering what they are, maybe air faeries or something?
Old 18-07-2014, 08:09 PM
Badger1777

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
I don't know if this is an optical thing or what, but it's just another thing I've noticed since awakening Kundalini, so I don't know.

Anyway, sometimes in certain lights I see sparkling white dots in the air.. I was just wondering what they are, maybe air faeries or something?

Always rule out the obvious first. Go and see an optometrist and get a thorough eye test, which should include the photograph of your retinas.

White sparkly dots of intensely bright light that despite their intensity don't hurt, can be a sign of blood circulation problems in the retinas. I get it sometimes. Usually after I stand up too fast, or sneeze, or cough, or anything else that causes a sudden change of blood pressure about your head, particularly your eyes.
Old 18-07-2014, 08:16 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger1777
Always rule out the obvious first. Go and see an optometrist and get a thorough eye test, which should include the photograph of your retinas.

I had an eye test a few months ago and they said my vision was fine. I was apparently born with partial small cataracts or something though, so it could be something to do with that?

But I only noticed it appear a few months ago..

Quote:
White sparkly dots of intensely bright light that despite their intensity don't hurt, can be a sign of blood circulation problems in the retinas. I get it sometimes. Usually after I stand up too fast, or sneeze, or cough, or anything else that causes a sudden change of blood pressure about your head, particularly your eyes.

I don't get it when I have a sudden change of blood pressure. Usually when I'm just relaxed focusing on whatever and then I look away and there are sparkly white dots everywhere I look. Seems to happen at random.
Old 18-07-2014, 08:25 PM
Badger1777

I'd still tell a proper optometrist. Not a technician like at the big chains, but a proper one. To put it into perspective, the chain that prescribed me the wrong glasses took a mere 15 minutes to test my eyes, where as the independent optometrist who last checked my eyes had me for a full hour, and none of that time was spent waiting. She photographed my retinas, looked at the blood vessels in my eyes, used a microscope to examine the lenses of my eyes (corneas?).

Your vision can be absolutely perfect but there could still be something that needs some easy treatment in there which left untreated could get worse. Or there could be absolutely nothing wrong and you might be blessed to be seeing spirits must of us can't see. Either way, remember, you only get one pair of eyes, they have to last your whole life. If they start doing things that they're not really meant to do, its best to tell someone who has the equipment and expertise to have a look.
Old 19-07-2014, 04:48 AM
Master

How are the white sparkling dots moving etc? Are they actually twinkling or are they just very small bright white light dots?
Old 19-07-2014, 08:27 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger1777
I'd still tell a proper optometrist. Not a technician like at the big chains, but a proper one. To put it into perspective, the chain that prescribed me the wrong glasses took a mere 15 minutes to test my eyes, where as the independent optometrist who last checked my eyes had me for a full hour, and none of that time was spent waiting. She photographed my retinas, looked at the blood vessels in my eyes, used a microscope to examine the lenses of my eyes (corneas?).

Your vision can be absolutely perfect but there could still be something that needs some easy treatment in there which left untreated could get worse. Or there could be absolutely nothing wrong and you might be blessed to be seeing spirits must of us can't see. Either way, remember, you only get one pair of eyes, they have to last your whole life. If they start doing things that they're not really meant to do, its best to tell someone who has the equipment and expertise to have a look.

No I meant, they were the ones who picked up on the partial cataracts. They did such an intense scan.. no one had ever picked up on that before.

I get my eyes checked every year I think. So I should be alright.
Old 19-07-2014, 08:29 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
How are the white sparkling dots moving etc? Are they actually twinkling or are they just very small bright white light dots?

Yeah they twinkle I think. I don't remember them being static.
Old 23-07-2014, 01:13 AM
LaurenDallas

When I see faeries, they appear as tiny glowing orbs of green and pink or green and purple. When they get close up, I can actually make out a bit of the detail of their little arms and legs, their wings, etc. However, perhaps there are a diversity of faery types and of course they may even appear different to each individual for all we know? The faeries were also able to pinch me believe it or not, and they tickled when they landed on my arms and legs. They were also mischievious, in a playful and friendly way. When asked, they startled my cat to prove to me the animals could see them -- haha!

I read somewhere that white sparkles in the air is evidence of the presence of angels! I have seen something like this before, although I have no way of confirming this fact of angels. The faeries were visually unmistakable when up close and I even had conversations with them to know it as well.

PS you also likely have some degree of clairvoyant abilities ... my clairvoyance started soon after I learned to meditate! I think this is connected to being able to see these little creatures, it is your third eye being activated.

Lauren Dee
Old 23-07-2014, 07:24 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurenDallas
I read somewhere that white sparkles in the air is evidence of the presence of angels! I have seen something like this before, although I have no way of confirming this fact of angels. The faeries were visually unmistakable when up close and I even had conversations with them to know it as well.

Angels, whoa, okay. I thought angels were like the different coloured orbs though?
Old 23-07-2014, 08:08 AM
Master
This reminds me of the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for some reason ...

Do they look something like the little floating things in these images?
Click
Click
Click

Hopefully those urls work...

I don't know, I was just reminded of them - the person who made that game is very spiritual and the game itself is very adventurous and beautiful and displays a lot of Occult stuff in ways that are easier to understand. Its just rumor and hunch, but apparently there are people who can see things like this - little floating balls of light which they deem as faeries. Some times they can be larger. In the game, the faeries were guardians to race of Immortal Children known as the Kokiri.

I can't remember where I read about it, that or have heard of it - but they say that in some esoteric legends and myths of children who remain young for eternity and though they aren't protected by faeries (though some say they are) they are protected by guardian spirits angels who are tasked with protecting the spirit and well-being of the child.

This could be a reference that some believe faeries, angels and guardian spirits protect our inner-child, since that's one of the purest and most sacred parts of us. Air is also the symbol of Freedom, which is also what the inner-child represents.

Just my silly 2-cents, maybe they are your guardians or something? I wish I could see things like other's do, I just 'feel,' things very strong.

EDIT: I can't get the images to work. But maybe this will:
CLICK And look at some of the images of the forest with little floaty lights in them.