Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 24-04-2016, 03:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
Dear Sparrow, Welcome Back !

I have missed you and your replies here to the great variety of questions that are asked.

I am so happy you have returned ! Spring must be officially here, though due to recent sudden snow storms, I was having some doubts !

my humble thanks for your very complimentary reply ~

love & blessings,
Adrienne
Dear Adrienne,

I do so enjoy these opportune visits, observing new faces who wish to voice their beliefs, and those who seek extensions of perspective. It is wonderful to see more individuals beginning to question the nature of their reality, as it has been taught to them.

I have not done so in recent visits, but here for you I will apply some colour to the page.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 24-04-2016, 03:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithy
i wish i could delete my post but i guess whats done is done and its there

Dear faithy,

Do you wish to retract your question?

Sparrow

Old 24-04-2016, 04:11 PM
Experiencer
Sorry no i do not want to retract my question, i just felt exposed when i wrote it, i would still love for you to help with this, thank you sparrow
Old 24-04-2016, 05:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Sorry no i do not want to retract my question, i just felt exposed when i wrote it, i would still love for you to help with this, thank you sparrow
Dear faithy,

The only thing you are exposing here is your relationship to fear.
Let it be illuminated in the light of truth and transparency.
Expose your heart to the sunlight of love and wisdom where a paradise of peace pervades you.

To begin with my friend let us clarify your experiences. Your experiences are not of the spirit. They are of etheric entities and energies within the proximity of the physical domain. The difference is, a spirit is the original core essence of purity which never leaves the infinite realms of the greatest love in the universe. Most of what human beings interact with in their curiosity towards the concealed realms is seldom a spiritual experience, and more a reflection of their own ignorance. What then occurs is that their vulnerabilities, sensitivities and indeed their inabilities are quickly brought into an unpleasant awakening. This awakening should indicate and alert you that something is not quite right.

Fear is a perfectly natural mechanism in biological beings and one which you possess as a tool to alert you of danger and deceit. It is there to protect you from harm. Understanding your fear is the first step, not in eradicating it, but mastering it to work for you, and not for others who would use it against you.

When you say your issue is fear, it is only partly true. The real issue is your relationship to fear; you have been told for so long not to experience it that you do not know how to handle it. Fear is not your enemy; think of it as a guardian voice. It is simply that this guardian voice can be so protective of you that it would have you flee in terror to avoid any dangerous or deceitful encounter. Other beings may try to invoke fear in you because you have such a poor relationship with it that your vulnerability gives them a feeling of power over you.

Reaching out to the etheric realms drawing attention to yourself is highly unwise without the proper preparation and personal development. Whatever energies you are holding within yourself are going to be broadcast into the unseen world, even if those energies are deeply hidden or forgotten within you.
The truth of the matter is, you will never truly need to seek out spirit, for it is that spirit walks with you your entire life. When you have worked on yourself enough, developed your heart wisdom and your consciousness, those who walk with you will step forward to be recognised and acknowledged. You must create a platform of peace and purity within your soul to attract the right entities and energies to you. Upon this platform fear will never be an issue with any of your experiences, for all of your experiences will be based on love and of the light. They will be on your own terms, in your time of choosing, and within your place of preparation.

Sparrow

Old 25-04-2016, 08:49 PM
Experiencer
well sparrow you defiantly nailed it to a tee, my experiences were from those from etheric entities, they seemed to me to be trapped entities that were very trouble, they may have had very similar thoughts and feelings as me and they attached themselves to me, there was only one experience i had that it could not get a hold of me because i felt no fear at all with it, so i was able to push it away, i felt this entity thought the world was very ugly and i believe at the time so did i feel the same way, it was one of the only experiences that i ever had with an entity where i could relate to it and i understood him, he was attached to a very old house i was living in at the time, so when i left he did not follow me thank god, i believe he still dwells there and i feel for him and i still wish to this day i could help him. There was another experience i have had that i am positive that i mentally invited him in, he was one of the worst entity i ever encountered but i also felt the same way he did, i wanted the world to burn, i was very angry, it followed me and attacked me for years until one day i did not feel this way anymore and i had to pray and ask god for help to get rid of him. Thank god an angel came to me while i was sleeping and told me in my ear that he was coming again and to grab this cross she held up and put it against my chest, it the most beautiful cross i had ever seen and at the time just wanted to stare at it but then at that moment i also felt him coming so a grabbed it and did what she said, when it hit my chest i felt it leaving my body, it was so powerful that i could not breath and thought i was going to die but when it was gone i was able to catch my breath again just in time, i got out of bed and grabbed a bible telling myself that everything was ok, then telling myself that this did not just really happen to me, that it was all a dream, i got out of bed and headed upstairs to the living room where i heard my roommate call for me in her room which was right above mine, she said she had just had a very vivid dream of a very bright light keeping a dark entity away from her and pushing it right out of the house, i was so shocked that all i could say to her was wow thats interesting and i walked away in absolute shock, trying to hide my shock in my face to her, i think that is when i realized that what had just happened to me was real and i could not say it was only a dream. what are your thoughts on all of this sparrow ( The cross she held up in front of me was a Celtic cross, i had never seen one before, is there any meaning to that???)
Old 25-04-2016, 08:57 PM
Experiencer
I am now working on the things you have said in your response to me on fear, i would like to thank you for your insight it was very enlighting and knowledgeable for me, you are very good and i am very grateful to have crossed paths with you
Old 08-05-2016, 12:58 PM
Experiencer
I am so very sorry for writing such a negative experience on this thread, i know that no one wants to talk about those things and it could be dangerous to do so, so i would like to apologize for this, especially to Spirit Guide Sparrow
Old 20-05-2016, 12:55 AM
Super Moderator
Faithy, please do not apologise for writing what you really needed to express at the time. We are NOT all positive all the time, and your questions and answers from Dear Sparrow are helpful to others....including me. Thank you.
Old 21-05-2016, 01:30 AM
Experiencer
A Conversation:

"What happens after we die? Some believe if we have not lived a good life that we go to hell and our bodies are tortured repeatedly." Seeker

"If we were to open a few graves, what would we find?" Mystic

"We would find rotting corpses." Seeker

"Then how can the body be tortured in hell when it never gets there?" Mystic

"So then, what's all this talk about an after life?" Seeker

"Did you cause yourself to be here?" Mystic

"No, at least I do not remember causing it." Seeker

"So why worry about where you may be going? Will your worry change what happens after this life, if anything does in fact happen?" Mystic

"But some say that our soul goes to heaven or hell dependent upon how we've lived." Seeker

"So, if YOUR soul goes to hell what have you to worry about? This would be like worrying that your big toe went to hell, thank God your psyche didn't. I think that would be far worse, if psychologically one was in hell. In fact, I think that to worry about hell is to cause hell upon yourself. What is hell anyway but your own fear projected." Mystic

"But what about the fact that we're all evil sinners?" Seeker

"Who was it that first told you you were evil and why did you believe them? Does not the book that tells you such things also say you were created in the images & likeness of the creator? So then, is the creator evil? Mystic

"Oh no, SHE is only goodness, truth and light." Seeker

"So then how can you not be that which you are created in the likeness of? Be careful what you believe, for you become it. Thus, do not believe you're a sinner and then set out to prove it correct." Mystic

"But I do make mistakes and am not perfect." Seeker

"Show me a man who never makes mistakes and I'll show you a man who never gets our of bed. Perfection is attained through the realization that no one is perfect. When you realize this, and admit your own imperfections, you stop judging and condemning others for their imperfections. If we all did this we could learn much from each other and help each other correct some of our imperfections, or at the very least just accept people as they are." Mystic
Old 22-05-2016, 01:51 PM
Master
Quote:
I am so very sorry for writing such a negative experience on this thread, i know that no one wants to talk about those things and it could be dangerous to do so, so i would like to apologize for this, especially to Spirit Guide Sparrow

Dear faithy,

If writing about your experience brings insight or perspective, or lends heed to lessons of consequence, then what would be the need for an apology for sharing it? Whether a thing is interpreted as positive or negative is to be decided by how you or another chooses to respond to it, and what they take away from it.

-Sparrow