Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-11-2017, 03:32 AM
Administrator
Hello

ye but isnt the true union with spirit?even if its reflected in another person?sorry back out to my forests i go with my dog(or is that god)?im not the expert here...just a daft frekkin UNICORN....

I do feel it is a union with spirit in that most times you have shared in so many past lives and know of them and even have at times a personal connection to spirits from your past. Example finding not only the location of your past life and having your Twin know that location. Much deeper than that finding out names and dates when you lived the finding your grave site, and going to visit whom you were, that knowing you have lived before. That your soul has touched the other many times over.

Knowing names and dates where you have no basis to know of them, and then exploring more to find out what you know is true to the history of the place and time. Names and dates can not lie they exist and the body lays in the grave you come to find.

If it is true we come in and out of a Soul Family where we travel with the same Soul Group it would make sense that we eventually will find our match. It is not like a relationship where you complete the other person or you live for them and them for you. In the Twin Flame connection your free and individual but connected at the hip so to speak in that partnership.

While one would be sad is the other was suddenly gone you would live on and go on. This is different from that "I love you and have eyes only for you" romance lovey dovey stuff in the books and movies.

I too do not feel one is "daft" more one seems to want to try and understand it all....and maybe have God and Dog as one being manifested into the perfect person to take for a walk with the dog on a lead.

Lynn
Old 20-11-2017, 04:14 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

ye but isnt the true union with spirit?even if its reflected in another person?sorry back out to my forests i go with my dog(or is that god)?im not the expert here...just a daft frekkin UNICORN....

I do feel it is a union with spirit in that most times you have shared in so many past lives and know of them and even have at times a personal connection to spirits from your past. Example finding not only the location of your past life and having your Twin know that location. Much deeper than that finding out names and dates when you lived the finding your grave site, and going to visit whom you were, that knowing you have lived before. That your soul has touched the other many times over.

Knowing names and dates where you have no basis to know of them, and then exploring more to find out what you know is true to the history of the place and time. Names and dates can not lie they exist and the body lays in the grave you come to find.

If it is true we come in and out of a Soul Family where we travel with the same Soul Group it would make sense that we eventually will find our match. It is not like a relationship where you complete the other person or you live for them and them for you. In the Twin Flame connection your free and individual but connected at the hip so to speak in that partnership.

While one would be sad is the other was suddenly gone you would live on and go on. This is different from that "I love you and have eyes only for you" romance lovey dovey stuff in the books and movies.

I too do not feel one is "daft" more one seems to want to try and understand it all....and maybe have God and Dog as one being manifested into the perfect person to take for a walk with the dog on a lead.

Lynn
O M G my dog aint ever on a dam leash.....he is FREE TO ROAM.....ur mistaking kensington for the WILDS of canada dude....and you are absolutely correct.ive known my twin throughout the eons-we have been isis and osiris,druid and priestess and a thousand other journies in which we have come together YET AGAIN.this particular incarnation we BOTH CHOSE UNICORN......u think we dont KNOW THIS?just watch for dem sparkles cos they are coming....minyon falls awaits all.....
dam this unicorns words are POWERFUL.....hear my SONG.....nothing but TRUTH in there....

Last edited by Lynn : 20-11-2017 at 06:07 AM.
Old 20-11-2017, 06:33 AM
Experiencer
The article was on the ascendedmasteranswers website
If you then search, it was titled “A non linear view of twin flames”
Old 20-11-2017, 08:14 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameseeker
The article was on the ascendedmasteranswers website
If you then search, it was titled “A non linear view of twin flames”

I couldn't understand the headline you quote here (when I read the article).

A non linear view? Followed by a few discreet examples.

So what I'm left to assume (assuming is baddd but in the absence of an
explanation) is that it means a curved or bent or twisted view of twin flames.

I'd be happy if someone can explain to me what a linear and non-linear view
of twin flames can be. Honestly not getting into sophistry here. This one's puzzling.

Thanks.
Old 20-11-2017, 09:09 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by heart
psychics and vampires that feed of the energy behind these connections

This caught my attention^

Please explain how psychics would feed off the energy of the connection and how this would affect the twin/soul pair? How does the energy benefit the outside feeder?
Old 20-11-2017, 10:53 AM
Deactivated Account

Does it matter what label you put on it, its what you learn from it that counts. If you are changed for the better for having any relationship then you are better off spiritually.

I found that while my twin was near, the love and energy was other worldly, I experienced what some call 5D every day. It was the most beautiful, heavenly experience. But what good is it if I can only access that while he is with me? We're apart now, I know what it was like and now I need to find that within me to be one with life and all, to stop thinking in terms of seperation...I don't want to be dependant on another to feel that way when I know it can be done through self work. To see and feel source in all who you meet must be the end goal surely? Then you're never alone.
Old 20-11-2017, 11:10 AM
Guide

hmm dont know what the article is but i dont see any of these numerous labels as anything good.. there are only 2 options.. either they are a twin flame or they are not.. there is no in between. That is how i see it.

Honestly id love to find out who the first person was to ever use the term "false twin flame" and why. Because it would be very revealing and i think it would allow many to let go of this fake belief system that they are real. they do not exist. They only "exist" for those who cant let go of their invented identity of being a twin flame.. which is what believing in "false twin flames" conveniently helps keep alive.

It also helps to allow blameshifting and absolve one self of any personal responsibility. "oh yup.. he was a falsie walsie.. next guy is the real spinner twinner and hes on his way" Many DF believe such stupid nonsensical things.

The main reason for the "existence" of "false twin flames" and all the other prefix twins is very simple. for scammers to scam and keep scamming the vulnerable With a very easy way out of being held accountable. Such as the "twin flame matchmaker" and all those yucky DF tarot readers and "twin flamey lamer teachers" who churn out week after week for months and years on end that focus on this.. "The DF have no self work to do and are just waiting for the DM to wake up" and the "who what where when why and how/divine masculine"

In fact most channeled messages are filtered with ego involved. Which is why we are getting all these "prefix twins" spat out by numerous people nowadays. They can easily be thwarted by one simple fact. twin flames are a divided soul that has become two whole individuals with the same matching "id" .Now if you put any of the prefix twins up for comparison to this.. they lose all credibility. No matter how flowery and rosie posey the words used to entice the reader.

1. false twin. not from the same 1 soul. Not a twin flame. These are just mentally disordered people.parasites.mimics. fake who they actually are to gain from other by any means. cluster b spectrum mental disorder.
2. near twin. Not from the same 1 soul. No matching "id" not a twin flame.
3. dark twin. Not from the same 1 soul. No matching "id" not a twin flame.
4. assigned twin. Not from the same 1 soul. No matching 'id" not a twin flame. How can you be assigned on of these to replace a true twin flame? That would be a soulmate at best.

'Insert prefix twin i missed" Not from the same 1 soul. No matching "id" NOT A TWIN FLAME.

ETA. i pose this question for all who read this to ask one thing anytime they read an article or watch something.. does this help me get more clarity.. or does it add confusion and have me going in circles?
Old 20-11-2017, 11:30 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm
Does it matter what label you put on it, its what you learn from it that counts. If you are changed for the better for having any relationship then you are better off spiritually.

I found that while my twin was near, the love and energy was other worldly, I experienced what some call 5D every day. It was the most beautiful, heavenly experience. But what good is it if I can only access that while he is with me? We're apart now, I know what it was like and now I need to find that within me to be one with life and all, to stop thinking in terms of seperation...I don't want to be dependant on another to feel that way when I know it can be done through self work. To see and feel source in all who you meet must be the end goal surely? Then you're never alone.
YES.i think you might b onto something here....keep going...this might help
https://www.elephantjournal.com/2017...nship-to-work/
Old 20-11-2017, 11:41 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
hmm dont know what the article is but i dont see any of these numerous labels as anything good.. there are only 2 options.. either they are a twin flame or they are not.. there is no in between. That is how i see it.

I suspected I wouldn't get any takers to explain the difference between a linear and non-linear view of twin flames.

The article's full of similar malapropisms and ambiguities.

So I have to accept the reading of my bull-o-meter which is twitching close to the 10 mark.

This labelling signs it becoming an even bigger industry in waffle. One might have hoped it stopped with the splurges on how one's soul gets fractured but no, it's turning to categorising degrees of twinness.

Really whimsical. Trouble is the unwary will fall for it.
- no. That should be The root, I'm sure, of even more emotional pain.
Old 20-11-2017, 12:10 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I suspected I wouldn't get any takers to explain the difference between a linear and non-linear view of twin flames.

The article's full of similar malapropisms and ambiguities.

So I have to accept the reading of my bull-o-meter which is twitching close to the 10 mark.

This labelling signs it becoming an even bigger industry in waffle. One might have hoped it stopped with the splurges on how one's soul gets fractured but no, it's turning to categorising degrees of twinness.

Really whimsical. Trouble is the unwary will fall for it.
- no. That should be The root, I'm sure, of even more emotional pain.

If you can’t understand what is meant by this article explaining a non linear view of Twin Flames then I doubt I or anyone else could articulate it in a way you could comprehend.

Personally it answers many questions I have had, as to why many Twins on earth believe their TF in spirit is an Ascenddd Master or Arch Angel.