Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-11-2017, 04:15 PM
Knower
Well we are using Twin Flame now always with each other. It's liberating (maybe a previous poster said similar) as in liberating us to be who we are the true individuals which are reunited and then joined as 5D true Twins.

It's not so complicated as so many posters seem to want to make it. It's actually down to the molecular and atomic substance of all interactions once joining occurs in 5D. Everything is wiped away. Jealousy, lust, fear, yearning. Physical parting occurs regularly between my Twin & I. But not our souls. Never. We are powerful together and apart. We will be powerful and remain together after death. And into the next journey after death.

That being said ....

I want to thank all of the nice people I met here on this Forum and especially Uni. However, truly, I don't believe I have any more to share with you on this Forum outside of perhaps repeating what I've said over and over again.

So ... goodbye to all ... fare thee well ... blessings and a good journey ... and may you be 5D soon with your Twin. It does happen. It did for us.

Above all love YOURSELF and be happy within and of YOUR OWN SINGULAR SELF.
Old 18-11-2017, 04:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn68
you are more than welcome.told folks before.MINYON FALLS is where the world first permanent party is where its gonna be.....we just gotta figure out how to get there when we are ready!!!!!!
Minyon falls, got it - I'll RSVP when I get the invitation (Long flight, mind, hopefully I'll have got the hang of teleportation when it comes around.)
Old 18-11-2017, 06:56 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
Minyon falls, got it - I'll RSVP when I get the invitation (Long flight, mind, hopefully I'll have got the hang of teleportation when it comes around.)
lol invitation already out there.....no need to bring a stage or any kind of rave-forest provides the music-a 24/7 rhythm of cicadas and frogs all happily singing their hearts out.mayb a dig or 2....
Old 18-11-2017, 07:10 PM
Deactivated Account
Why Minion Falls?

That's just around the corner from me... LOL

IT is on my extended gridpoint
Old 18-11-2017, 07:37 PM
Master
Quote:
lol invitation already out there.....no need to bring a stage or any kind of rave-forest provides the music-a 24/7 rhythm of cicadas and frogs all happily singing their hearts out.mayb a dig or 2....
Couple of digs and a froggy chorus sounds good to me
Old 18-11-2017, 07:46 PM
Deactivated Account
Just don't go there in one of our famous droughts lol...

Took my husband there in a drought- it was like a slow drizzle... saddest thing ever... I made him hike in on a dodgy ankle and the tap was turned off haha... good thing he loves me.

Lots of rain here now... best to book this season haha.
Old 18-11-2017, 09:04 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleur de Frost
Weird question, but when you placed a label on your relationship with your soulmate or TF or whoever your person is, did it suffer because of that?

As soon as we moved from best friend to boyfriend/girlfriend terrority, it slowly started to eat away at us. There were too many expectations to stop being ourselves together and to start fulfilling roles and obligations. And yes, we wanted to fulfill them, but it felt like it was boxing us in. Whatever kind of bond that was special and unnameable existed still but got trumped by actually trying so hard to name it and conform ourselves to it.

Asking because a lot that happens to me seems be increasingly common with others in these kinds of relationships, so I’m wondering if this is the same.

Thank you!

That is too bad. If the twin flame label is affecting relationships I would advise them to plug out of all twin flame information and drop the label.

Relationships should not be a copied version taken from a label. It should be a unique relationship based on the love and connection that the two feel for each other. The love and connection between the two should be what guides the relationship. Not the label.

The one thing I think from the twin flame literature that is important to carry with you. Is to always make the effort work on your own healing, self development and to watch out for those triggers. Have open and honest communication with your twin and love each other.

If you hit roadblocks. Communicate respectfully to each other and there are always therapist to help with the communication process.

The love and connection you feel towards each other will take care of the rest. So stop worrying about what the label says and/or didn't say. Just live your life and be happy.
Old 18-11-2017, 09:19 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
Why Minion Falls?

That's just around the corner from me... LOL

IT is on my extended gridpoint
well think about it.the campground can easily hold a couple thousand folk.you have the rhythm going on all the time.a couple of miles away is one of the most amazing rivers i ever set eyes on.only rule in there no clothes.its quite literally one of the most magical places on this planet.....lots of seriously WILD people around there thatll teach good.
Old 18-11-2017, 09:23 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
well think about it.the campground can easily hold a couple thousand folk.you have the rhythm going on all the time.a couple of miles away is one of the most amazing rivers i ever set eyes on.only rule in there no clothes.its quite literally one of the most magical places on this planet.....lots of seriously WILD people around there thatll teach good.

Ancestor spirits are strong in this area ... I'm a bit further north at the moment. The landscape all around indeed speaks to me.
It was all formed by an ancient volcano.
I love working with this ancient land! Speaking with the spirits!
Old 18-11-2017, 09:26 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
Ancestor spirits are strong in this area ... I'm a bit further north at the moment. The landscape indeed speaks to me.

I love working with this ancient land! Speaking with the spirits!
i met a guy around there called ra.all he had was a staff.and he was kinda excited that he had been given a tarp to keep the rain off.that was literally his only possession.bet he threw it away since.....so im getting the idea that ur not totally against the idea of minyon falls being where the worlds first permanent party begins....i mean u got protestor falls in ur area right?plus of course the nimbin thing....word to the wise if its still the same avoid the methadone lot....and ye absolutely theres ancient spirits in the area.same as where i am right now in the wilds of canada.this unicorn is flying free in the temperate rain forest.just patiently waiting for my twin to CHOOSE to come create some magic with me.of course its gonna take time,theres other folks emotions in play.im good.we got this....we are DANCING....