Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 15-11-2017, 04:53 AM
Guide

She cares?

Hello :)

Sooo........ now according to my knowledge and wisdom and trust in ones self haha do not judge me...... but instead give friendly criticism.... My mind is a place of freedom and wonder. That being said.......... I am in love with this girl....

I am in love with a girl who I think that she does not like me back.... but there has been a lot of odd coincidences that may indicate that she has some feelings for me... but lol... all I need is a hint... like a solid hint in order to fully commit.. untill then it is just a fictionally dream I want to have haha.... but that would be the left brained side of looking at any relationship that wasn't all ready physical?

but anyways... she hardly text me but i think she is the kind of person who wants to really get to know a person before she even makes an attempt to solidify such an thing. I have known her for 3 years but never really talked to her often like I do now. By often I mean lol a couple times a month as she was usually over seas doing mission work.... But recently after she invited me to a couple events she started to text me more.. lol do you know how excited I would be to just receive 1 text let alone 2 text after an reply!?

lol its sad I know but these feelings are what I have never really explored before... it use to be sadness... then anger... and now I am learning how to feel with my heart... to be passionate... to care about another... instead of looking at them as a sexual object........ and trust me... lol my aura gets really red when I am in those moods but I have been learning to shift it... and when I think of her... easily do I feel the burning sensation in my heart.... and it is soo weird..... as a sexual creature as me.. i think about holding her hand and looking her deep in the eyes and just enjoying the moment.... and the kisss is like fire to me... just from a thought.... wheres someone else when I think about them I feel it right in the shorts... lol...

anyways you get it..... but right now I am still on that line of looking for a sexual partner.... although I am learning how to use my sexual energy for transmutation and manifestation rather than just an outlet... and I have been reading the law of one book..... So I have actually stopped masturbating in realizing that such an addiction rid me of my emotions for something I really want.... love...passion....happiness.... lol...

So upon thinking of this I realize that if I wasted my time on bootycalls and hookups that I might as well be masturbating because essentially they are both empty vessels leading to nowhere.

Which brings me to this part... I ran into a girl on the buss and she was very enthusiastic and due to the nature of the first inquiry where I was reading the law of one and she asked me about it... she knows a lot about my spiritually that not a lot of people know.... (if you ask me the right question I will tell you is my motto) lol unless its incriminating haha.... im not on that blue ray level yet haha. (Law of one joke) but anyways she is very enthusiastic and fun to talk to but I am not really attracted to her... but im not quite sure about her being attracted to me either... lol who knows but she kinda brought to my attention that maybe I ought to work on my problems lol with women.... I realize that I have all these internal philosophy that inhibit my ability to actually be open and vulnerable to a significant other... so I want to learn how to express these natures so that I can better love the one I want to love.. and who knows maybe that will be the one relationship that goes the distance?!

Anyways the very first night I went out with this new girl to a custom contest at a bar... I had sent my love a text just before I left the house... and to my amazement she sent one back!? lol... I was like what! so I took the time to reply... and I waited for a bit.... and my new friend texted me that the uber would be there soon and I went outside to wait... as I was waiting my lover sent me a text at the same time as the other girl..... I was sooo confused..... what am I to do? Why is this happening..... what does it even mean.... Am I cheating on her??? Am I creating a disconnect in the bond that we may have on some level? I dont know lol... In reality it is truly silly to have such internal conflict but reality I have found is not of just black and white paint... but has millions of colors... smells... textures... sensations.... sounds.... dimensions.... realities... etc.

(This is my meditation topic tonight.... please send me prayers to understand such information... I want my heart to glow brighter!)

What do you guys think?
Old 15-11-2017, 09:31 PM
Badcopyinc

So i may not be answering the question you asked?

But the thing that stood out to me was the one female suggesting you deal with your relations with women in your life.

I see myself in your post so i will respond with what i recently came to.

I was asking myself the other day why i keep crossing paths with women who are masculine and less in touch with their emotions. to the point where i have female friends who are in touch with their feminine side but I'm not attracted to them.

First thought is what do i need to let go of inside of me that is causing this. of course the idea that i said above is the answer but to elaborate i will continue my thought process.

I need to get in touch with my masculine side.
I still have issues from my mother that need addressing and from a few past relationships.
I need to focus on me and not wanting or needing love from another.
I need to allow life to happen and stop controlling and analyzing anything.
I need to stop trying to figure everything out and figure me out.

I could keep going but after a week of pondering what the lesson was with the females crossing my path it dawned on me.

Currently I always do better when I'm alone. In every aspect of health that there is i am always better. but there is a small part of me that still holds onto the idea that she's out there and she will find me or vise versa. i realized with that thought that i truly never let go of wanting another to share the world with. so recently i decided that the fact that i am always better alone is a sign i need to keep pursuing self in those states of isolation and not another. When I've mastered (i use that word lightly) being alone then i will be much better prepared to go into a relationship with no expectations.

At that point i will never require another's affection or love. And i will be more aware of the moment when i do receive it. So when I cross paths with a women who is not in touch with their self or feelings it will not affect me. i will not find myself trying to repair or help in hopes that i will be seen. or lacking affection from them as i will not be offering mine until it is truly warranted. I will just enjoy their presence in my life and respond to what is rather than worrying about what will be.

Last edited by Badcopyinc : 16-11-2017 at 01:38 AM.
Old 07-12-2017, 07:18 AM
Newbie ;)

I am in a very similar situation and I empathize with you my friend. I know the feeling, in fact that is the reason I signed up to this forum. Recently I had a spiritual shift, I had been reading about the soul, consciousness. Now while I am a little aware of my Ego, I do empathize with my lover. But, most of the feelings I think she has are actually my ego trying to come up with a logical explanation based on my previous relationships and insecurities. I am scared to get back in touch with her. I stood her up recently and feel immense guilt. I did ask her what her exact feelings were for me. She acknowledged the connection we have but rejected possibility of a relationship. For the outside world it looks like a normal friend zone, but when you let in the emotions, they are magnified because of the spiritual knowledge and the ego's fear of letting go. I know she does care for me, knowing that, I am not still satisfied. I desire more of her time and attention.
So I blocked my social media access myself so that I don't get any new ideas. I am still very weak at this point, one message or call from her and I am out.