Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 26-10-2017, 10:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Quote from Sky:
[Soul to me, is the word or term used by some beings, to refer to the invisible essence of god/creator...

Pretty hard to define it any further. ..the very essence of creator.]

%%%%%%%%%%%%

Quote from Sky:
[Jeremy Sky ( me ) didn't say soul/spirit is creator, please read the post correctly before you comment.

I don't believe in a soul or creator....]

%%%%%%%%%%%%

Sky,

I may read it wrongly. But my understanding from your post seems that your quote from others' saying as " the very essence of creator" that means it's a part or from creator. But when we say, we're the creation of creator then we're can't be a part of creator or the essence of creator.

That is Neils quote Jeremy, you have mixed them up.... no problem.
Old 26-10-2017, 10:13 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
That is Neils quote Jeremy, you have mixed them up.... no problem.

Thanks Sky, to tell me again correctly. That's why, neil like to make assumption. He should produce information that he's getting from "true and safe" source otherwise he's misleading others. Or it's easy for others to argue with you and.....
Old 26-10-2017, 10:34 AM
Master

JEREMY WHEN YOU ARE ABLE TO FULLY UNDERSTAND AND UTILIZE THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE CORRECTLY, YOUR POSTS MIGHT MAKE SOME SENSE.

BUT AS IT IS JEREMY, WHEN "YOU" COMBINE YOUR DISRESPECTFUL AND SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS WAY, OF ADDRESSING MYSELF AND OTHERS ON THIS FORUM, WITH YOUR IN ABILITY TO CORRECTLY UTILIZE THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE. ...
........WELL I JUST CAN NOT BE BOTHERED TO ENGAGE WITH YOU....

AS I HAVE SAID QUITE A FEW TIMES TO YOU NOW.
Old 26-10-2017, 10:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Thanks Sky, to tell me again correctly. That's why, neil like to make assumption. He should produce information that he's getting from "true and safe" source otherwise he's misleading others. Or it's easy for others to argue with you and.....

He is not misleading me Jeremy, we are just exchanging different ideas etc:

You cannot produce information that you get from ' true and safe ' sources on your own spiritual beliefs, they come from inside not outside...
Old 26-10-2017, 11:03 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
JEREMY WHEN YOU ARE ABLE TO FULLY UNDERSTAND AND UTILIZE THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE CORRECTLY, YOUR POSTS MIGHT MAKE SOME SENSE.

BUT AS IT IS JEREMY, WHEN "YOU" COMBINE YOUR DISRESPECTFUL AND SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS WAY, OF ADDRESSING MYSELF AND OTHERS ON THIS FORUM, WITH YOUR IN ABILITY TO CORRECTLY UTILIZE THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE. ...
........WELL I JUST CAN NOT BE BOTHERED TO ENGAGE WITH YOU....

AS I HAVE SAID QUITE A FEW TIMES TO YOU NOW.

So your English and your expression has no error ? So my understanding is wrong? Or my English is poor? Assumption again. That's self-glorification自我吹嘘. Am l describe it correctly? Or it's absolutely infallible? Are you a joker who only produce farce?

Sky said, you're only is exchanging ideas? Or why not you stated it this way: I'm not sure but I just assumed that it can be like this. That's a good English.
Old 26-10-2017, 11:20 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
He is not misleading me Jeremy, we are just exchanging different ideas etc:

You cannot produce information that you get from ' true and safe ' sources on your own spiritual beliefs, they come from inside not outside...

Sky,

Why I sense that you're not saying something of the truth? Or you're just helping him not to be embarrassed by his assumption of nothing is right. Right and safe source means from a reliable source of information.

What I tell as least I've seen them and experienced. I've nothing to cheat where my mentors are keeping their eyes on me and will remind me if I'm wrong.

You don't tell me, you can see your soul or spirit or anything spiritual and say that my perception is wrong. If you want me to explain any part you are doubt about and you can always ask me to do for you.

I open my eyes or my third eye to see outside that the same as I'm seeing the view outside me. It has nothing to do from my inside, that's a wrong place to from the truth outside. I see my Cupidson is outside, touching my Cupidson is using my human hand. All are outside of me. That's not my belief but it's my doing or interaction with my Cupidsons. Or the outside world not inside my body.
Old 07-11-2017, 07:19 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindanalyzer
I have had many spiritual experiences that could be classified as very strange

In my childhood and early adulthood, I had constant dreams of demons, monsters, and evil beings and I was very afraid of the dark. After that, I got involved in Santeria (an African religion practiced in the Caribbean) which I think got me even deeper in the hole.

Years passed and I went to study abroad; at one point I went a couple of months, having dreams [night after night] of physical fights with a demon. This was taking a big toll on my life. I tried many things (invoking Jehovah, the virgin of cobre [cuba], etc) but nothing worked; One night I invoked the name of Jesus and I noticed that the demon got nervous; I continued doing that and eventually he fled. These dreams did not return

Well, I felt again in the hole with these false religions (promising solutions to immediate problems, material gains, etc -> all a lie) but it was different this time; I knew that Jesus was the truth and that what I was doing was wrong. That led to a lot of self-torture and I guess some self-discovery.

Then I moved to the US and this situation continued. At one point the nightmares and my psychological state were so bad that I could no longer cope with this, so I decided to throw away all my Santeria rituals and went to do the way of Saint James in Spain (alone by bike), as a spiritual purge, asking for forgiveness.

Well, these nightmares stopped. I started reading the bible and then I started dreaming of angels, first of bad angry angels who I would fight to no end [while invoking the name of Jesus] and then with good warrior angels who would teach me. I even had this crazy beautiful dream in which a group of warrior angels of the Lord anointed me with oil (on my legs and upper back) and a pair of feathery wings sprouted from my back. I clarify that I have never prayed to angels; I pray to God in the name of Jesus Christ but I have this strong admiration for Michael the archangel.

I would say that I had about 100 dreams in which I would see myself with wings, in a period of 2 years; all of them were exciting and empowering, it was as if living in a different parallel reality; I would get my wings on demand to fight evil beings and to fly. Whenever I would do something stupid in these dreams, I would automatically feel this strong sense of dread and shame, and I would automatically start praying to God the father for forgiveness. During this time I would pray Our Father’s prayer a lot during my dreams. I have not had these dreams for a while and I miss them A LOT

I had this one dream that I have no idea of the meaning to this day:

In this dream there were several doors and one door had the label "Jesus Christ". I was asked by ‘someone’ to choose a door and I answered “I choose Jesus no matter what” and a door opened. I crossed and at that point I dont remember the details but I am in an ugly jail full of despair and suffering, I realized that I was in HELL. I asked “why am I here if I chose Jesus”? and I got the answer “You chose hell”

I have never found the meaning to this. Would you share your perspective?

God bless you

you still see Jesus Christ as a man ...... and that is a hellish thing!

to see "Christ" crucified is an error ego-mind is quick to accept!

Change your FOCUS to the RESURRECTED CHRIST and GIVE up all ideas and notions of crucifixion.

The dream will return and SHIFT ! instead of seeing hell ........ you will go through the door and KNOW HEAVEN ~!
Old 08-11-2017, 01:39 AM
Experiencer

Golden Eagle-brilliant simply brilliant-wish I had your ability to interpret dreams!!
Old 08-11-2017, 02:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Eagle
you still see Jesus Christ as a man ...... and that is a hellish thing!
But Christ was a man as well as being God. He had to become human in order to save us.

Quote:
to see "Christ" crucified is an error ego-mind is quick to accept!

Change your FOCUS to the RESURRECTED CHRIST and GIVE up all ideas and notions of crucifixion.

It is important to see Christ as the one who was resurrected but the resurrection could not have happened unless he had first been crucified. The gospel by which we are saved includes both the crucifixion and the resurrection.

For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures.
1 Corinthians 15:3,4 ESV

His death was necessary to atone for our sins. His resurrection proves that God accepted his sacrifice.

Quote:
The dream will return and SHIFT ! instead of seeing hell ........ you will go through the door and KNOW HEAVEN ~!
The way to reach Heaven is to stop relying on dreams and read the Bible.
Old 18-12-2017, 04:50 PM
mindanalyzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by theophilus
The way to reach Heaven is to stop relying on dreams and read the Bible.

I mostly agree with what you said here

... but no idea how you got this that I am relying on dreams to get to Heaven.

So let me ask you this. Do you think dreams are a pure [and only] response of the subconsciousness or do you think that there can be a spiritual component to it?

I believe in God but I also believe in the latter; long years of [mostly painful] experiences have taught me that dreams are more important that what some might want to believe; After all, dreams [and nightmares] were the tools that God used to show me the way to him.

I also believe that what is written in the bible is sacred and true (albeit filtered by men), but I do not think that ALL the truth is included there; So yes, I would be very careful to face [and take party with] any of the truth that is not included in the bible ... and dreams can help in this area as long as you keep praying to God and listening to your intuition