Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 13-11-2017, 05:03 AM
Deactivated Account

Queen of Pentacles

GIFT:Reliable, diligent, resourceful and always ready to lend a hand to anyone in need. During crises or in need, she will open her home to you and share her treasures. She will make sure you are fed, bathed, clothed and warm in her luxurious home. Thanksgiving: she's got it and the best recipe from scratch. Wifey material.

CHALLENGE: Trying to hard to keep up with the Jones. Caught up in material possessions and her image in society. Her loved ones (children/Family) may lack spiritual connection, or material gifts may compensate for emotional bonding. Okay. Struggled a bit but she reminds me of the ultimate hands on stay at home mother who occasionally loves to spend daddy's cash! Thats of course is she is not working hard for it herself. Either way, she puts in her time and effort to accumulate an abundant and functioning home

Feel free to add! They call her the 'Mother' card, but wondering what sets her apart from the Empress.
Old 15-11-2017, 05:42 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover

Feel free to add! They call her the 'Mother' card, but wondering what sets her apart from the Empress.

Very good question! I see it as the Queens rule their kingdoms (suits). The Empress rules the empire which include the kingdoms. The Empress represents womanhood in its totality…she is all the queens…the mother of all.
Old 15-11-2017, 10:52 AM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Queen of Pentacles

GIFT:Reliable, diligent, resourceful and always ready to lend a hand to anyone in need. During crises or in need, she will open her home to you and share her treasures. She will make sure you are fed, bathed, clothed and warm in her luxurious home. Thanksgiving: she's got it and the best recipe from scratch. Wifey material.

CHALLENGE: Trying to hard to keep up with the Jones. Caught up in material possessions and her image in society. Her loved ones (children/Family) may lack spiritual connection, or material gifts may compensate for emotional bonding. Okay. Struggled a bit but she reminds me of the ultimate hands on stay at home mother who occasionally loves to spend daddy's cash! Thats of course is she is not working hard for it herself. Either way, she puts in her time and effort to accumulate an abundant and functioning home

GIFT - Practical and supportive, she teaches through her actions. Lost a button off your shirt? She'll fix it back on but show you how to do it yourself for the next time.
She's an extremely emotional being but, is introverted so tends to hide her feelings from others.
She's fair in her dealings, looking for the best outcome for both sides using empathy and compassion as opposed to choosing one outright winner.
She's giving, both materially and physically. If she has it she'll willing share it with anyone who needs it.
The most likely of the courts to be involved with charity work, be it involving people, animals or the environment.

CHALLENGE- Her introversion can hold her back, she can be painfully shy and downplays her good points as she dislikes the attention.
Emotionally repressed, playing her cards close to her chest, but this can manifest itself in sulkiness or moody outbursts.
She can spend so much time 'fixing' others that she tends to neglect her own needs or giving away too much leaving herself without.
She's a traditional type who likes stability, challenge her status quo and she will resist.
Old 15-11-2017, 04:06 PM
Guide

I love this thread!!
I have not been a contributor but I have learned so much assimilating the readings & feeling much more comfortable w/ court cards now. Many thanks to all.

~Next up would be the consort of Wands, plus a few errant knights and pages running around, lol.

Hope to add some if I can..
Old 30-11-2017, 05:45 PM
Master

Would someone like to analyse the Knight of wands?
Gift: fast moving, impulsive, assertive, helps initiate new projects
Challenge: erratic, lacks stability, self centred
Old 30-11-2017, 06:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonincancer
Going for Knight Wands from Green Tarot, because that doesn't display fast moving / rushing at all. A woman on her horse, it's walking, not galloping.
GIFT: She knows exactly where she's going, everything is ripe, she's planned it thoroughly. She doesn't know all aspects of what's ahead yet (path isn't straight) but she knows her goal and is determined to get there.
In this card I feel it's mostly about that determination she's got. I get a sense she isn't going faster because she doesn't know the path and possible obstacles on it and she doesn't want to risk not obtaining her goal. (Again that determination to get there, which is more important than rushing).

Challenge: narrow-minded, not seeing what's around her or other points of view because she's too focused on her own goals.
And I get a feeling it can also mean standing still, so not moving towards achieving goals at all. Fear to make it happen, not daring to set those steps to manifest / achieve.

Again, that's Green Witch's Knight of Wands, which to me feels quite different.
Old 30-11-2017, 10:23 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonincancer

I remember writing this in another thread
Quote:
The Knight of Wands can be a bit more impetuous. They can sometimes lose sight of the long term goal as they pursue the short term success. They are innovative and full of ideas but lack the focus of the Kings. They do consider others, but, the urge to 'get the job done' so they can move on to the next, means they can be seen as impatient. They can be high energy with rapid fire ideas. They're the type who you can have a laugh with, they're warm, charismatic and charming (hence the love 'em and leave 'em tag.

So their gift is:-
They are dynamic and creative and have an enthusiasm for the task at hand. Their enthusiasm motivates others.Spontaneous and adventurous Active and energetic, a Knight of Wands is always 'doing', or looking for new ways to do things. As high energy people, they thrive on company, new situations, places and people give them an adrenalin rush. This is the court card most likely to back pack around the world.

Challenge - Impatient, not understanding that not everyone has the same high energy reserves. Quick to anger when things don't go their way. Routine makes them behave like a caged tiger. They can be thoughtless of others needs and emotions. They enjoy the short term success as their attention quickly moves to other challenges. They thrive on attention and can be attention seekers with their grandiose tales of achievement.
Old 30-11-2017, 10:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne
I love this thread!!
I have not been a contributor but I have learned so much assimilating the readings & feeling much more comfortable w/ court cards now. Many thanks to all.

what Anne said, only I haven't read and learnt yet, but will when my eyes are not shut-tired...

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 01-12-2017, 06:06 AM
Master

Thanks very much Fairy Crystal and Pisces_Moon. What interesting perspectives. Pisces_Moon resonates with the the Rider Waite Knight wands.
I should save these readings somewhere:)
Old 01-12-2017, 06:08 AM
Master

Fairy Crystal
Its thanks to you and these threads that I discovered two new decks I like a lot: Wisdom of the Oracle and the Green Witch Tarot.