Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Old 28-07-2016, 09:50 PM
Pathfinder
Most men never step onward nor upwards

As images appear to the human senses and man's imagination takes in of the universe, the world, the earth and mankind itself, then process according to his intellectual and personal interpretations are illusions within the reality of the Godhead. Illusions, yet real to all who believe them to be real in the moment of their acknowledgement of them. Illusion each individual inherited from their ancestors and accepted as true in belief, then built upon, and lived within.

Conscious awareness is distinct in each and every individual. This distinction is what makes an individual specifically visualize, perceive, hear, touch, taste, smell, think, conceive, dialogue and finalize their particular reception of thought in a way no other being can. Each individuals perception represents a direction of thought, a foundation of circumstances, situations, and conditions real only to them. In the world of matter, it is man's seed of life, growth and maturity of aggression or regression, of marching time, or progressively stepping onward and upwards.

Most men never step onward, nor upward, for Mother Gaia's earthen intellect will not permit such, so She keeps men bogged down in a quagmire of reverse static vibrations. You've seen these men, they are the schizophrenic who assume things. They are as a "tree which absorb everything, even the poison."

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa
Old 28-07-2016, 10:32 PM
Master

Why do you think that Gaea limits anyone?
Old 29-07-2016, 04:53 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Why do you think that Gaea limits anyone?

This is not a thought, it is a truth. You tell me who do you KNOW Gaia allow to walk out of Her world alive with the covering She has clothed them with in the shape of human earth form?

The key words here are: "who do you KNOW."
Old 29-07-2016, 05:16 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamjufa
This is not a thought, it is a truth. You tell me who do you KNOW Gaia allow to walk out of Her world alive with the covering She has clothed them with in the shape of human earth form?

The key words here are: "who do you KNOW."
The key words here should be "why are you so convinced YOU know"...release this false belief you know everything...because it's exactly this that keps you from learning and evolving further, conveniently rested in the "truths" you think you have achieved. Stop accusing Gaia for not leting souls evolve...it is only those souls choice.
Old 29-07-2016, 10:16 AM
Master

Agreed. It is a truth.

Another truth is that of Tantra that say it is Gaea (the Goddess) that hold the power to liberate. It is not her that allow you anything, it is your truth that either bind you or liberate you. She has given you all her Strength, by letting you be an extension of her, and in that sense an extension of the whole universe. What you do with this power is entirely up to you.

The thing is, if she was not our greatest spiritual teacher, in all her infinite forms, then we would not be here in the first place to have this spiritual existence. So might be that man should not look to the stars for what can only be found beneath his feet. Ever heard of the body of the golden lotuses?
Old 29-07-2016, 05:02 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Agreed. It is a truth.

Another truth is that of Tantra that say it is Gaea (the Goddess) that hold the power to liberate. It is not her that allow you anything, it is your truth that either bind you or liberate you. She has given you all her Strength, by letting you be an extension of her, and in that sense an extension of the whole universe. What you do with this power is entirely up to you.

The thing is, if she was not our greatest spiritual teacher, in all her infinite forms, then we would not be here in the first place to have this spiritual existence. So might be that man should not look to the stars for what can only be found beneath his feet. Ever heard of the body of the golden lotuses?

Let us get to the real of this discussion by keeping it aligned with the text. You ask the question: "Why do you think that Gaea limits anyone?" This was a fair question. My reply: "This is not a thought, it is a truth. You tell me who do you KNOW Gaia allow to walk out of Her world alive with the covering She has clothed them with in the shape of human earth form?

The key words here are: "who do you KNOW"?

This is a reciprocal reply to you asking for your direct knowledge. In a discussion as such, pure courtesy demands you answer the question before attempting to move the text, without cause, to a different avenue. You have not returned the respect the art of dialogue requires if expansion is the goal, not argumentive beliefs based on hearsay.

Hearsay is what you have provided to me. It is unacceptable. Should you wish for any further participation from me in this discussion, then you are obligated to give a direct knowing of the question:

"You tell me who do you KNOW Gaia allow to walk out of Her world alive with the covering She has clothed them with in the shape of human earth form?"

Thank you
Old 29-07-2016, 06:30 PM
Master

I have answered you.

Quote:
It is not her that allow you anything, it is your truth that either bind you or liberate you.

But let me rephrase or something. For that single reason I know no one. That is not the same as none has never left in the clothing she provided. Mythology has its own evidence. But let us talk personal, then I for one will one day walk out of this world without shedding my skin.
Old 29-07-2016, 07:27 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
I have answered you.
But let me rephrase or something. For that single reason I know no one. That is not the same as none has never left in the clothing she provided. Mythology has its own evidence. But let us talk personal, then I for one will one day walk out of this world without shedding my skin.

Now you have given a direct answer to my question. Thank you!

What you want to lay on the table of this meal for digestion is indeed personal, nonetheless it is a belief, or theory, or hope that such and event will take place with you. But you have given no evidence this could, or shall be and that is the issue which has come forth based entirely upon this statement:

"As images appear to the human senses and man's imagination takes in of the universe, the world, the earth and mankind itself, then process - 'according to his intellectual and personal interpretations' are illusions within the reality of the Godhead." - This is saying to you, irrespective of your belief, you have to provide evidence as to how your transition, with your physical body will take place.

It does not matter what you have read, nor what Mythology has said, you give only theories this event can happen, or has already happened in actuality. Based on the truth you know of no one who has walked out of this world personally. You words are void, and you have no where else to go in your presentation here.
Old 29-07-2016, 08:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamjufa
But you have given no evidence this could, or shall be

Silly thing this is that you expect me to give evidence to one who has so little faith. I share openly... and to those who have faith I will show the path. Evidence is for those who have no faith in the unseen, because they live in the world limited by knowledge, while the world of imagination day by day shows us its power to shape the world.

What I told you in my second post you can either explore or cast away. But I am not the only one who sees proof of that truth, even the teachings are full with the evidence you seek.
Old 29-07-2016, 09:51 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyeland
The key words here should be "why are you so convinced YOU know"...release this false belief you know everything...because it's exactly this that keps you from learning and evolving further, conveniently rested in the "truths" you think you have achieved. Stop accusing Gaia for not leting souls evolve...it is only those souls choice.

What you suggest is a overhang which cannot be released within the circle of what is discussion. Why? because it is an assumption attempting to bore into a universal truth. What is that truth? No one alive can me who they know personally that has walk out of this world with their earthern body.

In the context of gaia, this is a subject also which does not fit in this conversation.