Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 06-11-2017, 02:44 PM
Newbie ;)

Cat Need help choosing crystals

Hi I was wondering if there are any crystals that could send back bad intensions and negativity to the person sending them? Also crystals that are good for protection.
Old 06-11-2017, 05:58 PM
Master
The protective stones I am using are Serpentine, Dalmatian Stone, and a piece of Anthracite coal.

While imo a combination of high protection, I am unaware if there is a quality of return to sender.

I would recommend onyx and a stone gray in color if you can find one you like.

What it comes down to is which stones feel comfortable to you, what stones would you choose for these qualities, which call to you?

I use a Serpentine like stone, Dalmatian Stone, and Anthracite.

You may resonate well with something different entirely.

Good luck.

Blessings.
Old 06-11-2017, 06:24 PM
Deactivated Account
Combination of black tourmaline and bronzite would be my first choice.
Good luck!
Old 07-11-2017, 05:24 AM
Knower

Yep! Black tourmaline! (wear it on your right hand if that's a bracelet)
Old 07-11-2017, 12:26 PM
Master
There is a crystal but it's name evades me for the time being. For some reason Sardonyx came to mind ~ you can read about it here.
Old 07-11-2017, 08:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistywoo
Hi I was wondering if there are any crystals that could send back bad intensions and negativity to the person sending them? Also crystals that are good for protection.

Hi there.

When I read this it gave me some concern about someone sending dark intentions, etc at you.

For protection, you can set up a crystal grid made of clear quartz points. Make sure the points are aimed away from you so the energy goes out of where you live. Also consider adding a generator clear quartz to the middle of a grid.

To make a simple and basic grid, you'll need 12 clear quartz points: 4 in use, 4 that need to be cleansed and charged and 4 more ready for use. These are to be rotated to keep the grid fresh. Place a point in each corner of the house. Find the closest place to the middle of your house and place the generator quartz there. If your house has more than one level, do the same for it too.

If you really want to return the negativity back to the sender, you need to add obsidian arrow heads to the grid. You'll need the same number of them as the clear quartz points for the same reason. Place them 5 inches or more away from a crystal point with the arrow head pointing to the outside. That should be placing the arrow head along a wall, well away from a corner where a point would be. I recommend that distance to prevent the crystals' energies from mingling and creating confusion on their part as to what to do.

Since they're both crystals, cleansing, charging, etc as you do with all crystals applies. The only exception are generator crystals as once they're cleansed, etc soon as you get one home, they remain self cleansing, etc.

This is the best self defence I can think of.

Good luck in clearing out those unwanted energies.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 10-11-2017, 02:36 AM
Newbie ;)

Crystal I should have to say that crystal and stones is much better pair with your birth year. like, for example, emerald may and the flower will be lily of the valley.
Old 10-11-2017, 11:33 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistywoo

Hello

I might suggest three.....they are gentle in nature, and good for protections. Remembering that what you sent out does too come back to you if your intentions are not pure. Its a two way game of energy we can play.

When it comes to a person sending energy your way, I have a couple of tools that I teach that work. I will start a thread on both of them in Spiritual Development.

As for the crystals here is some information on each one of them.

Black Tourmaline

Stone of Complete Composure & Balance

In ancient times it was believed that Tourmaline glowed due to is very own energy, as the stone become electrostatically charged when partaking in friction.

Metaphysical Properties:

All Tourmalines are said to enhance understanding, increase self-confidence and amplify psychic energies. They are told to neutralize negative energies, dispel fear and grief as well as aid in concentration and communication.

Healing Properties:

Black is said to protect one against high radiation, and has a positive effect on the body’s loco motor system, while strengthening musculature.

Magical Properties:

Energy: grounding – protective absorbs negative energy

Element: Earth

Zodiac: Venus – Libra

Powers: Love, Friendship, Peace, Courage & Astral Projection

Smokey Quartz

Mystical Properties:

Smoky quartz is a grounding and stabilizing stone, bringing calm and centering. Emotionally, smoky quartz is excellent for elevating moods, overcoming negative emotions, and relieving depression. It brings physical, protection, psychic protection and protection from negative energy.

Healing Properties:

Physically, smoky quartz is said to treat all kinds of problems associated with the lower torso including kidneys, abdomen, pancreas, reproductive organs, menstrual cramps, fertility issues.

Smoky quartz also removes toxins from the body and helps the adrenal glands to function more readily. It is also very helpful for regulating all other body fluids and relieving fluid retention. Smoky quartz is excellent for dealing with hyperactivity, and attention deficit disorder.

Magical Properties:

Worn during rituals or in spells it is a grounding stone that will offer one wisdom and discrimination; allowing one to be more firm about exactly what is necessary and what is unwanted. Helping one rid oneself of unproductive people, or parts of one’s life; attracting and removing emotional energy blockages.

Energy: Receptive

Element: Not Noted

Powers: Not Noted

Zodiac: Capricorn and Sagittarius

Planet: Sun

Chakra Classification: Root

Amethyst

Amethyst has long been prized as an ornament and amulet. Its most common ancient application was to prevent drunkenness. The world amethyst comes from the Greek word amethystos, meaning "non-intoxicating."

This stone has a long history with religious practices. In the Egyptian Book of the Dead, instructions are given for placing heart shaped amethyst on the body of the deceased.

Mystical Properties:

Stone of "Spirituality and Contentment" Amethysts have a soothing and relaxing effect on people, they promote healthy sleep habits when placed on the body or under the pillow.

Amethyst promotes shrewdness in business matters, gives victory and quickens the mind to help control negative thoughts.

Healing Properties:

An amethyst crystal is nearly indispensable to healers. Single crystals are very beneficial but clusters are even more powerful. Powerful enough in fact that a cluster of amethyst can cleanse other stones.

Magical Properties:Healing / Cleansing Negative Energy

Energy: Receptive

Element: Water

Deities: Bacchus, Dionysus, Diana

Zodiac: Stone of Pisces, Virgo, Aquarius and Capricorn.
Associations: Jupiter, Neptune

Lynn