Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 11-10-2017, 02:55 AM
Experiencer

I think I see into other dimensions and into the past.

I get random flashes of people/things and a back story too it. I don't think it's my imagination cause they just appear in my mind out of nowhere and they happen very seldom. The last one I had was from the 1800 im feeling and it was a devil worshipper going to find prey in England. I've also seen elves and fairies, they look human but my mind tells me no. I know this sounds weird, but does anyone else have these?
Old 11-10-2017, 04:01 AM
Master
I have something similar to what you are speaking about with images coming to you from the past.

I can read the past of other human individuals at times. I didn't realize exactly what this was until I started practicing mediumship readings for others. It is called retro-cognition. There is some online information about it. Most cases I have read online about it- are more past-life regression related, or spirits of the past related. De ja vu is said to be a mild form.

However I have found the ability can be developed further and have tangible feedback when in use developing it by reading for others. I get images of objects usually related in some ways to past actions of clients, or images of people of the past that clients may recognize as well as other images and feelings.

Sometimes I do see spirits that could possibly be from past times, but have no way to confirm often. So instead I have worked on developing this for reading with the energy of living individuals.

I use it in accordance with clairvoyance, but truly believe there could be a way to use the gift clairaudiently.

Since I use it in part with clairvoyance mostly and a mixture of feeling I simply refer to myself as a clairvoyant retro-cognizant.

With the other dimensions I have similar experiences but only in so far. That is to say I visualize different places a lot during meditative states, I do not worry on whether or not the places have ever existed anywhere, I merely enjoy the scenery so to speak. I practice Shamanism and often journey to areas I have visualized and am quite fond of.

Hope you have found something of worth or helpfulness in my post.

I wonder if your flashes of people could be retro-cognition? It certainly sounds that way.

Blessings.