Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 18-07-2012, 10:12 PM
Deactivated Account

"Abductions"?

I say "abductions", because lately I have been wondering if some of these type of experiences are not so against someone's will but an agreement between both parties prior to incarnation. I guess if possible that would occur probably with those from non-Earthling origins and their kind?

This is me pretty much just throwing theories out there trying to find truths so bear with me.

Maybe a starseed has a mission and for it, experiments regarding the human body need to take place so those from their origin use this method?

I have been researching this online but couldn't find more than one sentence so I thought asking here to see if anyone knows or has thought about this option regarding alien abductions.
Old 19-07-2012, 01:26 AM
Sybilline

Hi Suika,

That’s an interesting thought you got there, I have always believed that the soul can’t really be tricked or manipulated or cheated, so yeah in other words I believe that souls do agree with whatever’s happening to them in order for them to experience whatever they wanted to experience… But I’ve never thought of it this way, lol.

Yep makes sense to me, if the abductions truly are all about experimentation, then perhaps the aliens’ souls wanted to experience some sort of technological advancement (and another reason behind it), and for that to happen there had to be an outside source, i.e. another planet.
Old 19-07-2012, 02:42 AM
Deactivated Account

Thanks for your answer, Sybilline! I thought that I have read so much about experiments being done with humans, and I can agree with you on how on a soul level there's an agreement, though mentally (consciously) there's not...sort of the killer and victim agreement prior to incarnation as way for them to get an specific lesson in here.

I am sure on a physical level there must be many taken against their own will, I guess by the Grays and others alike, which leave their victims with traumatic memories, images or feelings after the event has taken place.
But there also those alien races which are trying to help humanity and may have their kind (even without them having an awareness of it) on Earth who possibly would awake eventually to their mission. So maybe these races would need to experiment with the human body in order to understand it better and help us?
Maybe some came here to be subject to those experiments? Or at least it's part of their mission in here?

Maybe there are those taken by their own kind and thus they could show physical signs of such a thing without the traumatic memories?

Yep, those are the things I've been wondering about...maybe I am just imagining too much, but it certainly is food for thought since I have read about people presenting what seems to be markings of such experiments without any real recollection of how they happened.

Of course you could think of such advanced beings erasing the traces of their experiments if in fact an agreement to these "abductions" exists to prevent any subsequent psychological effects.

I am hoping this will spark a good discussion about all of this, because as you see I've been brainstorming a lot about it!
Old 19-07-2012, 03:33 PM
Henri77

A discussion about this phenomena by Bashar a channeled ET grey hybrid.
There's much more regarding prior incarnation soul contracts, mentioned by others, as well as by him in other discussions.
but I don't have links ATM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aZW24eGuKM

Regretfully this abduction phenomena has corrupted the public concept of ET's , and created a subconscious fear of all ET species.
The ongoing positive contacts don't get featured in mass media or films, that primarily focus on sensationalist- fear inducing concepts.

Most Americans don't really buy the paranoia, but feel (in their heart) that the universe isn't out to get us.
Old 31-07-2012, 01:48 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
A discussion about this phenomena by Bashar a channeled ET grey hybrid.
There's much more regarding prior incarnation soul contracts, mentioned by others, as well as by him in other discussions.
but I don't have links ATM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aZW24eGuKM

Regretfully this abduction phenomena has corrupted the public concept of ET's , and created a subconscious fear of all ET species.
The ongoing positive contacts don't get featured in mass media or films, that primarily focus on sensationalist- fear inducing concepts.

Most Americans don't really buy the paranoia, but feel (in their heart) that the universe isn't out to get us.

Sorry it took me so long to reply. I wanted to know exactly who this Bashar was so I looked it up online and it did not give me a good feeling...like it physically didn't sit well with me, but I guess I'll have to keep on researching these channelings...still no offense to Bashar lovers my intuition did not like this being.

Having that said, I watched the video and it is an interesting theory which has to do with the whole soul contracts discussed in this same thread, but still I am left with so many questions...like when it comes to Starseeds but I am guessing not so many know about that?

I love what you said about the corruption of the ET concept, especially in the media, unfortunately this is done with many things and their portrayal is not loyal to the real thing.
Old 31-07-2012, 03:17 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suika

I love what you said about the corruption of the ET concept, especially in the media, unfortunately this is done with many things and their portrayal is not loyal to the real thing.

Some folks in the know, feel that the apocolyptic-invasion genre of sci-fi is partly funded by the same interests that have been hiding benevolent contact info for over 50 yrs.

Those who profit from creating fear, and amassing ever more deadly weaponry, and wish us to believe our enemies are coming from space, rather than exist within our government.

"Our government has kept us in a perpetual state of fear -* kept us in a continuous stampede of patriotic fervour -* with the cry of grave national emergency. Always, there has been some terrible evil at home, or some monstrous foreign power that was going to gobble us up if we did not blindly rally behind it by furnishing the exorbitant sums demanded. Yet, in retrospect, these disasters seem never to have happened, seem never to have been quite real."
Gen Douglas MacArthur

this is another entirely different topic, however, that I won't pursue here, further than this. (the false flag "alien" invasion scenario)
Old 01-08-2012, 01:58 AM
Deactivated Account

Henri77:

What else can I say to your whole post? It's all so true and I love it! Unfortunately I cannot say more without going into touchy subjects but I so agree with you. Still I believe there are those without not so good intentions, but like you I believe that many races have humanity's best interests in mind.
Old 01-08-2012, 02:28 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suika
Henri77:

What else can I say to your whole post? It's all so true and I love it! Unfortunately I cannot say more without going into touchy subjects but I so agree with you. Still I believe there are those without not so good intentions, but like you I believe that many races have humanity's best interests in mind.

This recent broadcast adressed this issue, one that Steven Greer discussed in his book (Hidden Truth-Forbidden Knowledge)about disclosure and secret military projects.
(He's been pushing for disclosure a very long time. http://www.cseti.org/ )

Conversations with Dr. Steven Greer - www.worldpuja.org

Friday July 27, 2012
11a.m Pacific/2pm Eastern
6 pm Pacific/9 pm Eastern (broadcast is archived)

Dr. Greer and Dr. Ted Loder
False Flag Events and Their Danger

Dr. Steven Greer and Dr. Ted Loder will discuss false flag events which are hoaxed ET events made to demonize the Extraterrestrial Civilizations. Having primed the public with scary "alien invasion" movies by the score, what is next on the agenda?

No less a figure than Werner Von Braun warned that – after the Cold War and global terrorism- the alien invasion hoax would be foisted on the public.

His book is thoroughly documented and a great read.
Old 01-08-2012, 10:20 PM
Deactivated Account

Hmmm that all sounds very interesting, I am going to check it out. Thanks!
Old 03-08-2012, 09:04 AM
Gofa

When you consider the concept of star seeds. That there is follow up involvement in propogation and batches are studied seems easily acceptable