Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Quotes & Stories

Closed Thread

Old 13-03-2006, 06:15 PM
starlite

Brilliant. Thank u.

Yes, i feel i need to work on my fear - and shall be seeking a copyof that book u cited on another posting.

Do u think we are totally, all the time responsible for our feelings? Do you believe that you can be affected by the energies of other people you come into contact with? Or is this just ourselves allowing ourselves to become affected?

Love and Light starlite x
Old 14-03-2006, 12:00 PM
Bob23

Cheers Mart that was spot on man!

In~joy the waking dream as it unfolds for the dreamer reading these words right now.

The dance of Shiva is a grace of which each footstep you cannot not see.

There is an awakening here for nothing other than awakeness in the view.

And as the patterns seem to speed up in anticipation of the timeless, what invites each and everyone of us is the wonderful liberation of the unknown.

Be that, for there is nothing else other than what~is.

Celebrate now,

Bob23.
Old 14-03-2006, 08:57 PM
Mart

Bob, you are at a high level, that was beautifully put did you write it yourself?
Starlight, i think if you take full responsibility and see the world as a representation of yourself so that everyone is just a different aspect of yourself and stay connected to the source through trust of the unfolding of the process you will eventually come to a point wher you realise that nothing can harm you exept self doubt. How can you be frightened of yourself? but it takes time and practice and a lot of trust to surrender.
Old 14-03-2006, 09:53 PM
Bob23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mart
Bob, you are at a high level, that was beautifully put did you write it yourself?

Hey Mart,

Yes and no! lol

Yes I wrote it as I am the one apparently at the helm of those fingers down there and no I didn't write by myself as it was just something that came through from nowhere! lol

Which levels are you referring to Mart?

Bob23.
Old 15-03-2006, 10:53 AM
Mart

A high level of mind, a high level of connectedness, clarity, openmindedeness I suppose, as in the poetic mind connected to something true, the Taoist mind connected to the void through which all things are formed or the buddhist mind connected to the source from which all things come and return to. No level in particular, just high in a good way.
Old 15-03-2006, 11:59 AM
Bob23

OK, cheers Mart!

All levels whilst seemingly seperate from each other all share the same space.

Which is another way of saying that there is only nothing and that's all or everything.

Whether high, medium or low, it'll all happen of it's own absence.

Ofcourse, once upon a 'time', there was a level to climb to, which, funilly enough implied a lower level to avoid or ascend from. Now, however, there is what always was, and that is a clarity of seeing through the old story of climbing an imaginary spiritual ladder! lol

There is no climber or ladder to climb my friend, just this as~it~is.

Thank you for your kind words,

Bob23.
Old 15-03-2006, 03:39 PM
TzOlKiN

I hope no-one minds if I share a story with you all

'I am...Just a Buddha'

Buddha was sitting under a tree. One astrologer approached him..he was very puzzled, because he saw the footprints of the Buddha on the wet sand and he could not believe his eyes. All the scriptures that he had been studying his whole life had been telling him about certain signs that exist in the feet of the man who rules the world..a chakravartin..a ruler of all the six continents, of the whole earth. And he saw in the footprints in the wet sand on the riverbank all the symbols so clearly that he could not believe his eyes! Either all his scriptures were wrong and he was wasting his life in astrology...otherwise, how was it possible on such a hot afternoon, in such a small, dirty village, a chakravartin would come and walk barefoot, on the burning hot sand?

He followed the footprints, just in search of the man to whom these footprints belonged. He found the Buddha sitting under a tree. He was even more puzzled. The face was that of a chakravartin..the grace, the beauty, the power, the aura..but the man was a beggar, with a begging bowl!

The astrologer touched the feet of the Buddha and asked him, "Who are you sir? You have puzzled me. You should be a chakravartin, a world ruler. What are you doing here, sitting under this tree? Either all my astrology books are wrong, or I am hallucinating and you are not really there."

Buddha said, "Your books are absolutely right..but there is something which belongs to no category, not even to the category of a chakravartin. I am, but I am nobody in particular."

The astrologer said, "You are puzzling me more. How can you be without being anybody in particular? You must be a God who has come to visit the earth..I can see it in your eyes!"

Buddha said, "I am not a God"

The astrologer said, "Then you must be a gandharva..a celestial musician."

Buddha said, "No I am not a gandharva either."

And the astrologer went on asking, "Then are you a king in disguise? Who are you? You can't be an animal, you can't be a tree, you can't be a rock..who exactly are you?"

And the answer the Buddha gave is of immense importance to understand. He said, "I am just a buddha..I am just awareness, and nothing else. I don't belong to any category. Every category is an identification and I don't have any identity."

Life IS Celebration.

TzOlKiN
Old 15-03-2006, 06:53 PM
Bob23

lol

That was spot on T (you don't mind if I call you that do you?)

Just this...and nothing else!

It is indeed a celebration my friend.

Bob23.
Closed Thread