Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 29-09-2019, 04:15 PM
Newbie ;)

What’s the reason why a psychic can’t read you?

I’ve been told by a few readers that my questions couldn’t be answer because it’s blocked from knowing..
different psychics and different questions.
I mean why am I blocked from knowing something?
They told me my guides or the Universe don’t want me to know the answer. Why would they don’t want me to know??
Old 30-09-2019, 10:24 PM
Seeker

Lightbulb

Did you already "know" your higher self didn't want you to know these things before you went to the psychic? Because that would be repetitive. And maybe it's not ment to be known to you right now. But one day you will learn everything that eas being kept from you. Probably for your own good. You seem to really want those specific questions answered bad
Old 01-10-2019, 07:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheyenne20
I mean why am I blocked from knowing something?
They told me my guides or the Universe don’t want me to know the answer. Why would they don’t want me to know??

Hi,

I have a really great relationship with my higher self. There are times when I am told that I do not need to know something. My higher self will say "Do you really need to know that?". In truth I can say "No". For I understand how much I am loved, protected, and watched over.

It is our intellect that does not understand or appreciate how love works. If it did we would not have concerns and anxiety about the countless things which will effect us we do not know will happen. Instead it likes to worry and ask all kinds of what I would consider unnessary questions.

The biggest reason for not answering qwuestions is so you will learn to be still and feel loved. Beyond that there are things which are best to not know about.

I hope my thoughts on this will be helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 01-10-2019, 09:37 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

I have a really great relationship with my higher self. There are times when I am told that I do not need to know something. My higher self will say "Do you really need to know that?". In truth I can say "No". For I understand how much I am loved, protected, and watched over.

It is our intellect that does not understand or appreciate how love works. If it did we would not have concerns and anxiety about the countless things which will effect us we do not know will happen. Instead it likes to worry and ask all kinds of what I would consider unnessary questions.

The biggest reason for not answering qwuestions is so you will learn to be still and feel loved. Beyond that there are things which are best to not know about.

I hope my thoughts on this will be helpful.

John

How to talk to higher self?
Old 01-10-2019, 11:09 AM
Deactivated Account
It means that they have no special powers at all. When they don't know what to say in order to convince you, they simply make up excuses.
Old 01-10-2019, 11:24 AM
Seeker

That means no. So what was the question you asked. Pm me if u like. But I doubt ill be able to tell you anything different
Old 01-10-2019, 11:48 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
It means that they have no special powers at all. When they don't know what to say in order to convince you, they simply make up excuses.

I don’t think so
Old 01-10-2019, 11:50 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolfSpiritual
That means no. So what was the question you asked. Pm me if u like. But I doubt ill be able to tell you anything different

I pmed you. ;)
Old 01-10-2019, 11:58 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I don’t think so

I've offered myself as a guinea pig for psychics multiple times, yet I only get either nonsensical results that make no sense, or the kind of stuff that sounds too good to be true. So I can quite assure you I speak from experience.
Old 01-10-2019, 12:12 PM
Seeker

Question

Quote:
I pmed you. ;)

didn't get anything