Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 27-07-2013, 05:12 PM
Vie Belle

5 Red Lights in a Tree

My son and I had something strange happen to us the other evening that I need to see if I can find an answer to.

I am on this forum primarily due to spiritual happenings in my life, however, I don't think this precludes some type of interaction with other life forms. Several nights ago, my son and I were taking a walk and I spotted a red light high up in a neighbor's tree. We could not figure it out and my son said it was the weirdest thing he had ever seen. There was something up there that had five (to the best of our visual count) red, continuous lights. His first thought that it was some kind of a monitoring camera that had been installed there. My thought was of the possibility of some kind of very small craft that had perched itself up there (don't know why). We watched for about 10 minutes and couldn't figure it out, so we continued our walk. When we returned home, he went to see if he could still see it and said there were absolutely no lights up there. The next day he looked and could see absolutely nothing. Now, there could be numerous explanations, but since I was thinking more in the UFO realm, I thought I would check here first to see if anyone had experienced something similar. Thanks in advance.
Old 21-09-2013, 02:48 AM
Experiencer
Hello Vie Belle,

I just read your post. I am a little late replying. I think it's hard to tell what that light was in the tree. There could be many explanations. I have read about very small UFOs that could fit your description. I would be alert and see if anything else extraordinary happens soon in your life, and perhaps that will help you understand this event better.

Boson
Old 01-01-2014, 11:22 PM
Indigo_Leader

Red Orbs in trees. I have seen it twice.
The first time I saw it the red light was twice the size of the tree. The tree was 60 metres high. I was in an energy band that some people call lailine. It was under the influence of a Maya Pyramid in New Zealand. The red light attacked us and it felt like it was taking the life away from us. The person I was with as seeking dark information and we were attracting heavy dark energy all night and we were upsetting animals up to 1 kilometre away.
The second time was in the same area. An entity of light green light had entered a person I was with and later a ball of red light came out of him and sat in the tree near us. The ball was bigger than a basketball.