Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 27-09-2006, 10:09 PM
BLAIR2BE

i have to disagree with dariel on one point...
i believe ALL experience has value (even if one where to slash there rists), information, lessons, etc. would come from such an experience, that one would never know otherwise (im not condoning such a thing, im just saying experience is valuable. we are on this planet to experience) good or bad experience is experience.
also, i do know drugs cause physical damage, and "auric" damage (through extensive personal use, believe me i know), but drug use would not end spiritual growth for the rest of ones life, thats obsurd (though it may make the journey difficult). this was my point on my original post. but i will go no further on the drug topic, as it is mostly an opinionated topic...
thanks for reading:>)

Last edited by BLAIR2BE : 27-09-2006 at 11:32 PM.
Old 28-09-2006, 02:26 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAIR2BE
i have to disagree with dariel on one point...
i believe ALL experience has value (even if one where to slash there rists), information, lessons, etc. would come from such an experience, that one would never know otherwise (im not condoning such a thing, im just saying experience is valuable. we are on this planet to experience) good or bad experience is experience.
also, i do know drugs cause physical damage, and "auric" damage (through extensive personal use, believe me i know), but drug use would not end spiritual growth for the rest of ones life, thats obsurd (though it may make the journey difficult). this was my point on my original post. but i will go no further on the drug topic, as it is mostly an opinionated topic...
thanks for reading:>)

There may be a lot of opinion on whether or not to use drugs to have spiritual experiences and what not, sure. But what you say about auric damage is right on. You are simply correct, Blair. As a healer I have directly seen the damage it causes, I have directly seen the aura of a person before they have taken drugs and that same person after. There can be tears in the skin of the aura from it, during intoxication, it can lower or weaken your field, among other things. This will all transmutate down into the physical eventually if not corrected.

There are things that are "known" and not just opinion in this craziness we call "spirituality". this is one of them.

Have fun!

Chadley
Old 29-09-2006, 12:55 AM
BLAIR2BE

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadley
There may be a lot of opinion on whether or not to use drugs to have spiritual experiences and what not, sure. But what you say about auric damage is right on. You are simply correct, Blair. As a healer I have directly seen the damage it causes, I have directly seen the aura of a person before they have taken drugs and that same person after. There can be tears in the skin of the aura from it, during intoxication, it can lower or weaken your field, among other things. This will all transmutate down into the physical eventually if not corrected.

There are things that are "known" and not just opinion in this craziness we call "spirituality". this is one of them.

Have fun!

Chadley

...and be careful... :>)
Closed Thread