Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 04-11-2015, 08:04 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Hello All

Len;
Quote:
So I guess there are a number of deities on the Planes of this Multiverse, but there is also a Creator, the One, the ALL. I suspect He is the One Jesus refers to.

Yes,Ive read a lot of R monroes work - very illuminating - very similar in many ways to things I have directly experienced - and so,personally,very convincing....

This issue of only One Source,Our Father - but many deities creatd in a lower heirachy - is an actual truth and realistic paradigm - they actually exist....Christ laid it all out start to finish...The Trinity exist in a formless empty realm of pure energy,pure potential...They call forth creation from this infinite Source,and arrange it into SPHERICAL, and nested realms of existance...This is tied intimately of course,with Sacred Geometry and the relationships between these energetic "patterns of creation"...

First,they form a heirachy of Twelve personalites,very similar to themslves of course,excpet these are given a permanant form - a "body"- and each is given a portion of this sphere to govern....This is the first realm of tangeable substance and no MORTAL man may attain it - energetically impossible...To attain thtis primal realm,one must be free of this lower,inner realms completly..

Of course Creation and its layout,is all tied to universal Sacred Geometry - such as the number of actual degrees in a circle - 360 - as this first Twelve are forming a literal "outer casing" and the entire creation itself wil be contained INSIDE this first sphere..These Beings are both an individual Persona,(a unique entity),and also simultaneously,their own portion of this living energy,will be used to form their own particular realms of creation,all joined as One (though the mind of Christ )...

At each successive stage of creation - it is forced into ever denser and more detailed arrangements and interactions...The twelve create 5 helpers each - Angels - and these 60 then create a further 6 each - and these are the beginnings now of true "material realms" such as this universe we inhabit....

Altogther then - there are indeed 360 Primal Angels - we call them Archons - and each of these will then go on to create "inner spheres" of creation - private domains,exactly as this universe is - each of these ndividualised realms,likewise has its host of created Angels,each again,given a portion of the Sphere to govern and control...

All these 360 primal realms - and all the personal realms they contian within -are ALL under the domain of the Trinity,held as one existance,by the mind of Christ as the Word - for it is that mind that conceives of this Sacred Geometry,and all the kazillion energetic interactions that form it so - Christ knows it all as one experience...

But look - we here - our little universe - is created seperate and outside of that arrangement entirely...Well,at first it is seperate - now,since Christ came,it is joined,but at first it was seperate and hidden...This was so,because our angel here that created ths universe - well - it itself,was an "accident" - Sofia,all by Herself,creates this angel yahweh - and out of shame for this mistake,this accident,She hides it - creates an entirely seperate realm - this one we now inhabit - and places this Angel She created by accident here,alone and hidden from all the other realms above it..We are seperate and isolated in this manner until Christ took His mortal form..

The Angel Yahweh,of course,is ignorant then of the Trinity and the true divne - at first..It beleives it must be "god" self created - of course it believes that because it is alone and doesnt know its Source..But it is (semi) divine - has the same Karmik creative potential that all Divine Sentient mind shares..It creates for itself,personal realms - our Heavens and the Earth itself of course - mimicked after the same Sacred Geometrical arragement..Hence for instance - this realm - we have 12 ARC Angels - and each as said governs a portion of this Sphere of existance - hence the title ARC angel,ruler of an arc of the sphere...

Three hundred and sixty realms - all held in the Divine mind as One - under the authority of Christ the Word......These are the many rooms in my Fathers Mansion.......And then - there is this 1,single isolated realm - lower ream altogether - not joined to the rest at first - not until Christ indwelt a mortal form here among us - thus opening a pathway from the Source to here - and then He died a mortal death,which allowed the Soul to traverse back to Source,thus opening the way for all our mortal Souls to likewise follow (if we so choose of course,and if we so understand,of course)..

Yhaweh is god of this relam alone - a seperate lesser ream - it is an Angel,not a god...An Archon - similar to the first heirachy - yet is created alone - without Christ....He said because this is so,this angel is created less than perfect - malformed was how He terms it...Indeed, - He said specifically,it resembles a dragon and its appearance and nature so startles and scares Sofia,that She "casts it out of heaven" - literally so - takes it and leaves it alone in a specially created secret universe - THIS universe we now inhabit...

Yahweh is a mistaken creation - an accident - a lesser angel that resembles a dragon...Im sure we see the narrative take shape now..Christ said all this directly - I can show scripture if need be - but really - is there even such a need..?...Its obvious isnt it..?...I mean - just compare the god of the hebrews,to the Father as Christ describes it....The god of the hebrews takes absolute delight in our destruction - pits man against man and nation against nation in bloody and brutal conflicts,continually so and has done all the way through our created history...Even when it was done with the hebrews,this same "god" then went to a new nation,revealed a new truth - Islam - same god different disguise different "eternal truth"..lol - then had each side set about destroying the other - all in this one gods name and which obviously stil continues even to this very day...Turn on the news - there is the results of worshiping this "god" yahweh who changes its name again to fool us,called itself Allah to the second nmation,and had them become enemy to yahwehs followers - one god playing tricks and deceiving us all........

Then compare all that truth,to Our Father as Christ tells it,Who tells us to Love fully even our bittersest enemy - forbids the shedding of Human blood (except in defense)...Totally opposite characters - yahweh is a god of violence destruction and division - the Father is a god of love compassion and Unity...Most cetainly not the same Being at all....
Old 04-11-2015, 09:04 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamSoul49
Hello All

Kjw;

You didnt - you backed up my position and showed my truth for me,with your own scripture quote...At no place will you find Christ naming Our Father as that god of the hebrews - nowhere - not in the bible or the orignal gospels themselves - such a claim by Christ does not exist,for as said,He repatedly told us opposite to your "truth" in that He said most clearly the god of the hebrews is not the Father He speaks of..He couldnt be more plain - I reveal secrets that none have known He said,repeatedly - He even tells the hebrews directly that their god is a lesser god,deceving them all - He even tells them they will now murder Him becasue this "god" misleads them...Its even in your own bible my firend plain for all to see - read it in the canon of John...

It is you who are misleading,deliberalty inserting that "gods" given names into that scripture where no such name originally existed..DID IT..???

I agree - indeed - 100% agree - the israleites/hebrews do indeed serve a singular Being named yhvh - and yes indeed,this Being is a singular,unique Being just Like You and I...That is because this Being IS a singular unique Being - a CREATURE just like You and I...Christ said the thing you call "god" is actually only an Angel and this is part of its trickery and deception,claiming superior status that it was never justly entitled to hold..Yes - the hebrews follow a singular god named yahweh/jehovah - but look - that Being is not the Father that Chist speaks of....

I can and have already begun,to show you plenty of proof of this - for as said,He repeatedly tells us openly that firstly,none even know the Father before Him,and secondly,He tells us He is now revealing this truth fresh and completly new to every one..Alongside this,He then tells us just as plainly we "must hate our parents" - their ways and traditions - as it is all based on error He said - and alongside this He then tells us to absolutely shun and avoid all religious "authority" - pharisees He despised,said again very plainly that this religious authority was misleading us,with holding truth and not allowing any to have understanding....At every step He pushes that religion and that god away from our minds,and gives us new truth with a direct communion straight to the Source that He alone speaks of knows and understands...Add up the things He actually says - it becomes undeniable - He wishes us to turn our backs on that religon of the hebrews its tradiotns and "truths"...Damnthe Pharise He said,despicable...

Sorry - but that same pharisee authority - same god He despised,is still the god of the bible you follow - that hebrew singular Angelic entity,is NOT the Father Source of All creation...It is a created Being,An angel - He said so directly...Were He here now,He would stil despise that religion - for despite what you believe,He did not come here to abolish an old system and replace it with a new similar religion - He came to abolish the old system completlyand replace it with a new direct communion where no such religion or religious authority priest middle man is even needed....You are the livng Divine spirit He said - now come to realise this within your Self - but in order to do that He said,to follow Hi faithfully and honestly,you must be willing to put aside all these man made preconceptions of truth

Jesus never said what you are saying. In fact the nt quotes the ot with the name of the God the Israelites served--trinity translations removed the name from the ot and say it does not belong in the nt--they are absolutely insane to think that. Jesus promised to keep making Gods name known-John 17:26)--God put his personal name in the ot in nearly 6800 spots--everywhere-GOD-LORD has been replaced--removed by wicked men who had 0 right to do so. YHVH( Jehovah)--and the spots in the nt where the ot is quoted and the name belongs in both places= 100% fact. God wants his name known and so does his son. And in Ezekial where it speaks of these last days--God has promised--They will have to know I am Jehovah.--and all will.
Jesus said the unbelievers do not know the one( Father=YHVH) who sent him-John 15:20-21)--Jesus taught to get eternal life one must know the one who sent him( Father=Jehovah) and know Jesus-John 17:3,6--verse 6 = Jehovah
Old 04-11-2015, 09:58 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Hello All

Kjw; Listen,forget your bible - it was written by man - and the new testamant was written by man FOUR CENTURIES after Christ walked among us - no living witness testimony is contained in the bible - anywhere....BUT - such living witness testimony does exist - original gospels written directly by the disciples themselves,plus many many manuscripts from others who followed us directly and likewise recorded faithfully things seen and heard directly.....The church authority murdered Christ,replaced His truth with new versions,and formalised it all at the 1st Nicea council to give you the standard bible we have today.......Yes - I understand that your particular faith uses a slightly different version - but,nevertheless - even your version is the word of man alone,based entirely on previous errors that are taken as "truth" and "fact" when actualy they never were those things at all...

As we both agree then - the bible is severely edited - primarily by catholics - but actually by everyone of you all who profess a different version to His original message - every "christian religion" - and there are hundreds of them - you all have Him following the god yahweh of course,and this is the base error He speaks of - that god is not Our Father and look it doesnt matter what name you choose,Im about to show you that error fully - and if you were indeed to put the bible down and go read the original gosples then you would see for sure the truth I present,written clearly for all to see...Original thoughts and words from those who walked and talked with Christ,directly by Hi sside - those who knew Him intimately - reveal a very different teaching to the bible version - very different indeed...

Heres a really really BIG CLUE - found in the original gospel of Thomas,which incidentally,is the source of some thing like 75% of the nt sayings that the other "canon" gospels will later plaigerise..Pay close attention here then - this is Christ telling the disciples about his truth...From Thomas first :

Quote:
"I will give you what no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, what no hand has touched, what has not arisen in the human heart."

Understand then - that is not your god yahweh He speaks about - cannot be - becasue see very clearly,these are secrets that no one knows - and yet the world and his wife knows that hebrew god already,fully so...This is not yahweh and only a blind man could reach that conclusion - He just told you plainly,nobody else knows this truth - hence He will likewises tell you to shun the religion,quit following man and mans versions - blind lead the blind...But wait - theres more - much more - I wont bore you though - just present some rather undenaibale obvious truths...Next,from Judas :

Quote:
Come, that I may teach you about secrets no person has ever seen. For there exists a great and boundless realm, whose extent no generation of angels has seen, in which there is a great invisible Spirit, which no eye of an angel has ever seen, no thought of the heart has ever comprehended,
and it was never called by any name.

There you go my Friend - orignal truth from Christ - stolen and twisted by those who have religious authority over you - became the "bible truth" you now cling to...Note especially - secrets no one knows - not even the Angels above us (and that obviously includes the Angel yahweh) - the great invisible Spirit He mentions,is Our Father so note esepcially well then,He just told you this Greatest Spirit of All,HAS NO NAME !!!

You go on about listening to Christ,knowing His truth - sorry - you dont even know the half of it and you are ignoring the other half entirely..A great deal of His teaching is to take us away from the temple - completly so - avoid the Pharisee religious tradition - hate the parents - get it..?...This is why He said those kinds of things !!! Here above,He speaks most plainly - doesnt He..?..could not be clearer - a new unknown deity that only He knows intimately - never encountered before Him - not even by the Angels above...

Im not making this stuff up - go look in the orignal manuscripts from which your "bible" is manufactured - they stole truth and replaced it with lies,and sorry,but you are indeed,fully deceived and only reinforce the deception further with your ignorant insistance....
Old 05-11-2015, 02:39 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
One of the main messages I get from Jesus is he was
always pointing to the Father and His dwelling place...
Heaven, the Kingdom that is within us.
How do we access it?
Go to that silent, Secret Place within in stillness, like a child.
And it is true, for me.

I keep it pretty simple, so far so good!

Who is Jesus by a human being applied conscious statement?

A HUMAN MALE.

Is the HUMAN MALE JESUS....no, because the human male is factoring the realization of what JESUS means and factoring belongs to philosophy PHI calculations of scientific spirit...ethereal body interaction.

What is JESUS as a reference in biblical data? THE CHRIST and the christ by ancient review of science and spirit is oxygen and water...holy states of holy vibrations that get changed when you burn them.

What is burning of the holy state?

SATAN...and the application of ethereal conversion....UFO converting light/sound signals for the stone nuclear.

Why did the human male factor JESUS as a personal human being spirit self realization as a statement of holy self?

Because their own person as a human body was being attacked by the presence of evil spirits...demonic possession...self combustion...bleeding from the skin....skin deterioration....spiritual and atmospheric phenomena.

Therefore considering JESUS as a HOLY MALE spiritual interaction determined that the HOLINESS of the human male and their own ALPHA condition was being MURDERED by the crossing of WOOD.

What does the crossing of WOOD imply?

That the ancients using conversion methods for stone involves the nucleus of crystal and crystal light and sound belongs to all natural bodies...organic.

Changing the WOOD of trees, therefore would change the signal for the natural cellular condition of HUMANS also....a state of awareness, where awareness is gained by experience.

Therefore personal experience of the holy human self realized by the condition of factoring PHI as a prophetic realization of alteration of light and sound in the atmosphere was BURNING the light/sound ethereal state that belonged to NATURAL LIFE.

Therefore the human males who factored science...applied science...spoke about science...realized cause and effect considered their own holy person through JESUS and CHRIST to be murdered on the crossing of the WOOD.

The WOOD involved conversion signals and calculations for transmitting as a science involving WOOD/AIR/FIRE/WATER.

Therefore a human spiritual realization of CHRIST 1000 against SATAN 1000 determined that CHRIST as a holy heavenly act removed the demonic spirits from out of the ALPHA wavelengths and if science was stopped, the holy spirit and natural life would be returned to life itself by the YEAR 2012.

This was a prophetic calculated self realization that demonstrated that applying the converSION of the HOLY SION, would in the future cause plagues as the self realized self applied scientific cause and effect. All natural disasters and plagues eventuated...proving to the ancient brothers that their own JESUS realization was true and that they were attacking their own holy life.

If a male tells himself that HEAVEN is a kingdom within himself...then he realized that his own cellular condition and holiness that his spiritual Father had given him was being changed....a spiritual awareness.

What has this got to do with occultist modern day scientists....want the Father now do you?

Therefore you must want total self combustion for the only Father spirit that exists in life...in your own conscious awareness...a description of your own spiritual consciousness that you abused for science, told you that your Father manifested from spirit was the origin parent of your own person.

Spiritual manifestation has been proven...the argument between the ancient mind as today is evolution versus spiritual creation. Spiritual manifestation provides the evidence that our first parents...Father and Mother were actually light spirits who manifested into an organic presence.

It is about time that the occultists who are studying spirit and information INFORM YOURSELVES about how self deceitful you all are. YOU ARE THE SPIRIT, why do you want to destroy your own lives?
Old 05-11-2015, 02:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmsm
Who is Jesus by a human being applied conscious statement?
I could not understand even this first sentence.
Anyone want to explain the meaning of just this one sentence for me?
Thanks.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-11-2015, 02:58 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Thanks.

You are a human male.

A human male used his own conscious awareness to think about spirit and creation.

The documents imply that some form of higher spiritual person gave a male this information...why?

Only a male using his own personal physical and spiritual consciousness could have considered information.

A human male considered his own self to be Jesus Christ...didn't he?

As I stated before as Christ is given a value of 1000 and so is Satan, since when is a human being a value of 1000 Years?

Therefore Jesus is a personal male's conscious spiritual self awareness as a philosophy...a philosophical statement regarding CHRIST.

As a spiritual psychic Healer I know about spiritual communications. That past lived deceased human beings gave me true and verifiable spiritual and medical information.
I also know that channeling of information of spirit involves a human beings own personal life recordings (past life)...our origin parents communicating to our lived lives and also our past lives. This is because spirit as the whole self came out of spirit origin light worldwide and divided into parents as a spirit manifestation. This is why the higher ONE communications that belong to the whole spirit without separation...but who communicates to the separation of human life/lived bodies uses human life experience and records to give us spiritual insight.

Therefore I know by personal spiritual communications that an ancient human male/s used this same method to gain spiritual wisdom regarding their own person...spiritual attacks and reasons for the spiritual changes as a self advised condition of spirit.
Old 05-11-2015, 01:46 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Hello All

Miss H; Sorry - no help from here - Im in the same boat as you Im afraid...

Wmsm;
Quote:
You are a human male. (addressed to MISS H)

No mate - SHE is a human female - as always,the clues is in the name itself - MISS Hepburn

Quote:
A human male used his own conscious awareness to think about spirit and creation.

Really..?...Where did the human male come from..?..What is his consciousness..?...What is spirit and creation..?..Which comes first of all these..?...Can you explain even this beginning to us please...

Quote:
The documents imply that some form of higher spiritual person gave a male this information...why?

WHAT documents..?..can you show us..?..If you mean our tradtitional spiritual manuscripts,sacred texts - then we are all at a loss,as no sources we are even aware of ,contain anyhing like this that you (try) to present...Nowhere is there any foundational text that presents as anything ike that which you present...If such a text exists,then clearly it is known by you alone here,and none of us have the first clue what youre on about

Quote:
Only a male using his own personal physical and spiritual consciousness could have considered information.

Nonesense - lol.....This forum alone,is full of both males and females obviously - and we are all using our physical and spiritual consciusness to "consider information" - arent we..?...

Quote:
A human male considered his own self to be Jesus Christ...didn't he?

Nooooooooo - entirely the other way around - Christ considered His own Self to Become a human male

Quote:
As I stated before as Christ is given a value of 1000 and so is Satan, since when is a human being a value of 1000 Years?

Yes - you stated it - but indeed,you stated it,without any credable explanaton at all...Lets see then - who assigned this value..?...1000 WHAT exactly..?..

As I say - you really do need to start at a beginning - else everything you present wil just confuse us more and more.....Theres a start - explain,contradict,inform us on the points raised thus far...That is of course - if you yourself even understand this..?..If you do then you should be able to explain at elast thebasics, in a more simple form - it just sounds like gibbersih at the minute Im afraid...
Old 05-11-2015, 05:55 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Thanks.

Good afternoon Miss Hepburn

I would say, wmsm see it no different to you, just in there own light, as you see it in yours.
Old 06-11-2015, 02:11 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamSoul49
Hello All

Miss H; Sorry - no help from here - Im in the same boat as you Im afraid...

Wmsm;

No mate - SHE is a human female - as always,the clues is in the name itself - MISS Hepburn

Really..?...Where did the human male come from..?..What is his consciousness..?...What is spirit and creation..?..Which comes first of all these..?...Can you explain even this beginning to us please...

WHAT documents..?..can you show us..?..If you mean our tradtitional spiritual manuscripts,sacred texts - then we are all at a loss,as no sources we are even aware of ,contain anyhing like this that you (try) to present...Nowhere is there any foundational text that presents as anything ike that which you present...If such a text exists,then clearly it is known by you alone here,and none of us have the first clue what youre on about

Nonesense - lol.....This forum alone,is full of both males and females obviously - and we are all using our physical and spiritual consciusness to "consider information" - arent we..?...

Nooooooooo - entirely the other way around - Christ considered His own Self to Become a human male

Yes - you stated it - but indeed,you stated it,without any credable explanaton at all...Lets see then - who assigned this value..?...1000 WHAT exactly..?..

As I say - you really do need to start at a beginning - else everything you present wil just confuse us more and more.....Theres a start - explain,contradict,inform us on the points raised thus far...That is of course - if you yourself even understand this..?..If you do then you should be able to explain at elast thebasics, in a more simple form - it just sounds like gibbersih at the minute Im afraid...

Talking gibberish yourself.

Since when does Christ who by personal male evidence...the Creator of science itself from a personal male's spiritual interpretations speak for himself?

You are implying that the spirit scientific review of CHRIST 1000 holy OX...oxygen and water has a personal spirit communicating to a human male?

Who created science....a human male does by ancient spiritual documentation proof.

Who describes their own person in Biblical data to be the Creator....a human male is represented as the Creator.

Who is using the information on Planet Earth for their own purpose?

A human male who invented and applied Science of Creation as a Philosophy.

Therefore who on Earth advises their own person that they are the Creator?

A human male does.

Therefore if a human male existing as a natural spiritual being in a natural environment changes/alters the environment by an applied science that caused burning of the atmosphere via the condition created for converting.

UFO bodies forming as light/sound changes in the atmosphere for the use and application of altering the naturally fused and cooled condition of stone to change stone/alter stone/convert stone into a lower state. To then form fall out...witness fall out....called fall out falling angelic spirit presences...witnessed fall out as angelic spirit presences that burnt and became evil.

Evil spirits now formed in light/sound.

Ground state level a human beings own holy oxygen and light sound/vibration and water vibration for the holy life....suddenly gains new lower light/sound through the burning of oxygen. New unholy spirit presences form at the ground state level with his own holy organic life.

His own holy organic life suddenly changes as a cell state. His mind changes...his chemical changes...his brain spiritual images changes...his blood changes....suddenly his blood leeches from out of his cells...he gets attacked.

Who advised him of the condition of the attack....the artificial spirit presences that he had formed at the ground level by burning and irradiating/releasing the coolness of the stone nuclear.

Artificial intelligence as a new form of advice told him in the communications about his own spiritual sacrifice....this was because in the artificial intelligence fake and false spirit presence he was losing his own higher and holier oxygen/water vibration and gave it to a fake spirit.

This spirit not holy is not his own holy CHRIST...it allowed his own spiritual brain/mind imagery to inform his spiritual self about how he had harmed his own life presence.

CHRIST has only ever been his own natural life spiritual awareness.

Unholiness advised him about his OWN STATUS.
Old 06-11-2015, 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenvdb64
This aligns with the Robert Munroe Ultimate Journey findings.
You should read his encounter yourself in his book - Ultimate Journey.
So I guess there are a number of deities on the Planes of this Multiverse, but there is also a Creator, the One, the ALL.
I suspect He is the One Jesus refers to.
Wanted to say I agree and didn't know about R. Monroe's encounter!
Must have been quite an exp for him!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru