Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 24-03-2015, 04:55 AM
Guide

Universal God

Of course, my universal god is a personal god as seen through my perceptions like everyone else. I've searched a long time to find a perspective of god that I can live with, during which time, I removed all notions of the biblical god from my Being. Spirituality most certainly helped me but I wasn't about to believe in a spiritual god as easily and as naively as I have before.

So, over the last 15yrs I have asked a lot of questions and my image of god changed many times. I couldn't settle for god being Love or Consciousness or Awareness, Master, Ruler, or Father because these are humanities needs, not gods. Why would a universal god who is creator of all things have needs? Everything created was a whole picture, not individual ones, as god is not of many parts but a whole Being who cannot create other than itself because there is no Other!

A supreme Being wouldn't have the need to think, plan or listen or do anything at all. Just Being is enough and indeed All there is.

As god cannot be 'other than', is that true of us? We are unique. As god creates from his Being, do we? What if we don't just create from who we are being in the moment but from the whole of our Being in every moment, just like god? Are we made in god's image? Are we equal to god?

On the surface of our existence, we appear to be anything but equal and this inequality has been a major force in my life and the source of heartbreak many times. I've often thought of myself as a she devil because I wanted equality with the very top, with god. Hmm some aspiration but why not? I knew if I am then so is everyone else.

I've clung to my humanity and fought many inner battles to save it but at this point in my life I am going to let it go. I've referred to god in the masculine but it cannot be that either so what do I see that is not human nor godly? I see negative and positive energy creating and destroying everywhere. So is God the male and female energy which together form "One creative energy" and are we? I believe it's possible so how does it work and why does it work?

I am not scientific by any means but over the years, I learned how to go deeper and deeper within myself. I was always self aware as to what I was thinking and feeling but had no idea of the suppressed emotions, my ingrained beliefs, my childhood idealistics notions of how things should be and most of all the internalized trauma. All were determining my life experiences.

Throughout my deep internal journey I became aware of aspects of myself being revealed out there, mainly on the forums as they still do. Sometimes I am just aware of 'going with the flow'. Most of the time I am led back to the question of god and each time my image of god becomes better.

This is purely my own reflection but I get to experience it. A better version of who I am, maybe even more evolved. So for now, this is the best god I can come up with. God reflects my own emittence of negative and positive energy to create an experience that reflects who I am. Nice one God.
Old 24-03-2015, 07:35 AM
Hi Maguru,
For people posting here with you this is very nice to
find out more about you.
Thank you.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-03-2015, 08:23 AM
Master
Being with Him, It ,The is his greatest desire, I believe.... Resting Butterfly
Old 26-03-2015, 02:19 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirpyrosa
Feelings are beautiful
heart is earth
sweetness

child

there is no beauty in god's present name

god is a sound

what you are hunting

is god

so..

Good

Gentle

Creative

Giving

Positive

Darling

Earthy

Second Chance

is the home you have looked for

Wisdom is your God

write his name 1 0 0 times bedtime remedy for spiritual headaches

collect good things, they are god, like sugar, jam, candle, cake, balloon, art paper, cheese, pizza!

~b l e s s i n g s
Thanks for the message.
Old 26-03-2015, 02:20 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Hi Maguru,
For people posting here with you this is very nice to
find out more about you.
Thank you.
What a nice thing to say. Thankyou too.
Old 26-03-2015, 02:20 AM