Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 15-03-2015, 03:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nando
Hi, I introduced myself a minute ago.
I have a question.

As many of you, I am inquiering into self realisation.
Now I am confronted with a situation and I dont know what to do.

I cant find the sense of an I. Allthough there are very less thoughts and emotions in me going on, there is not much of an ego and when I try to look at it, it doesnt show up.

There is mostly awareness, but I dont find that it is my true identity or something. Just neutrality, I feel myself neither as form nor as formless.
And I dont know what to do next.

I hope someone can help me with this.
Namaste

edit: Just wanted to add some information, that could be helpful:

it is like this for months now, its not just for a day or so.
Thanks

Hi Nando,

The entire point is that there is no I.

You are in The Witness I believe.

Here is a link to an article about it. http://aypsite.org/327.html

The AYP forum has a lot of topics on it and can be a real resource for you.

Basicly you need to keep going. This is a stage. If you don't have a practice I can suggest that you visit my website and join us in chat and we can help you. http://community.livingunbound.net/

You can look at the AYP practices or find something that seems to fit. But find something to keep doing, to keep progressing.

I hope this helps.
Old 15-03-2015, 05:12 PM
Nando

Hi
so many people dont know how to answer all, will do it tomorrow
overwealmed by so much grace.

Something desicive happened, I can feel a oneness
somehow I am everywhere just beautiful

Im very tired
I say goodby for today
Old 16-03-2015, 02:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nando
I cant find the sense of an I.

And I dont know what to do next.
I might suggest:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=53437
Old 16-03-2015, 09:43 AM
Nando

Hello

@wstein:
yes that practice is surely beautiful
I did something yesterday that helped me to discriminate between "real" and "unreal" an it started with a impulse of spiritual teacher Mooji:
To make a difference between "mine" and "me".

The chair is mine, the room is mine because I can see it,.
Furthermore the body is mine and my thoughts a mine, even the subtlest things. So everytime I percive something I say "mine, not me". And through that seeing that acompanies that I divide Objects from Being.
Very wonderful..

I want to thank everybody for their help, still here to talk if anybody wants to.
But I would almost say the initial question dissolved.
This Thread arose from the wish to associate with a awakened teacher and somehow all was the teacher for me, every comment helped me.

In that way, Namaste
Old 16-03-2015, 04:12 PM
Master
One thing I have been doing lately which I like is when I think of it, bring my attention back to my awareness.
What I find this does other than bringing me in the now, is that it shows me that I can get lost in thought.
It's like thought takes you over and tries to be you

The cessation of identifying with the fluctuations arising within consciousness
Old 16-03-2015, 05:14 PM
Master
After the experience of being All That Is and connected to all Consciousness, and the Void Experience, then for me the next step was learning direct communication with the Eternal Self or Higher Self... that energetic aspect which had previously been unnoticed due to the thinking mind thinking it was the whole self.

Much as Capacity said bringing attention back to the Awareness is highly useful. For me this is awareness not only of the Now, but of my energetic body, the entire field of it, doing this often leads to experiencing Connection to whatever else is at similar frequency around me, often tree's, crystals or animals and experiencing their experience in their now.
But as often as not is becomes direct interaction, conversation and instruction from the higher/eternal self. For me in this Now it is this essential self which is the Teacher, and the brain is still needed to care for the body and the concerns associated with it's being in this world. So there is a balancing act.
Old 16-03-2015, 05:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
After the experience of being All That Is and connected to all Consciousness, and the Void Experience, then for me the next step was learning direct communication with the Eternal Self or Higher Self... that energetic aspect which had previously been unnoticed due to the thinking mind thinking it was the whole self.

Much as Capacity said bringing attention back to the Awareness is highly useful. For me this is awareness not only of the Now, but of my energetic body, the entire field of it, doing this often leads to experiencing Connection to whatever else is at similar frequency around me, often tree's, crystals or animals and experiencing their experience in their now.
But as often as not is becomes direct interaction, conversation and instruction from the higher/eternal self. For me in this Now it is this essential self which is the Teacher, and the brain is still needed to care for the body and the concerns associated with it's being in this world. So there is a balancing act.
I found this really helpful. It shows me to pay attention within awareness, not just of awareness.
Many thanks....

Old 16-03-2015, 06:54 PM
Master
I always suggest grounding to experience Spirit more deeply and thus to understand what we call our existence (whatever we may intend or understand that to be) more deeply. Grounding the body and the mind in the day-to-day physical experience. This allows for divinity and expanded consciousness to be experienced in every moment (ultimately).

Intellectual understanding and engagement is good...but certainly not more so than experiential understanding of our integrated existence in our current incarnation. Our core inner orientations or "feelings", our core physical experiences, our core connections and interactions with "self", others, and our larger environment...ultimately this is what we know intimately. And IMO ultimately this is how we both know and understand consciousness and the sacred. Our day-to-day reality and existence is our current zero-point manifestation, and there are no limitations to expanded consciousness as we are right now, except those we impose upon them.

Experiencing the sanctity of existence in our bodies and in the world around us is critical to both knowing and understanding the relationship between our individuated consciousness and our current embodied existence. Recognising and honouring connections and boundaries (on all levels, material and immaterial) is another critical aspect of this knowing or of this understanding.

For example, if you are deprived of life-giving necessities, or if you are assaulted, or violated physically (or emotionally or mentally). etc., you become immediately aware of the fundamental integrity of your existence. You become intimately aware of the boundaries necessary for your health and wellbeing on all levels. You become aware of the intimate connection between or sameness of what we call the material and immaterial aspects of our reality. And of the need to recognise and honour all aspects of this existence, including the temple of your soul (i.e., the body).

If you are parted from your body, of course you may still exist in a different individuated form of consciousness and being, but that is not precisely the same existence as the one you currently experience in physically embodied form. And it is not better, nor more advanced, nor more sacred or holy. Who says that it is? And on what authority?

As I said above, expanding one's consciousness can be done regardless of whether you are embodied. However, living in oneness with no individuation of consciousness seems to be the momentary exception rather than the rule, simply because we are born to an embodied experience of interconnected, individuated consciousness. Further, it seems to be the case for all experience of consciousness with others with whom I've communicated, including those who appear to have no dense physical form.

I think/believe eventually we'll all gradually come to realize that there is no unilaterally better or higher place than being as we are. I.e., experiencing and perhaps even merging permanently back into the Isness -- if and when that ever occurs (?) -- is not better or more ideal than individuated consciousness.

Rather IMO I see that there are just other ways of experiencing a more or less expanded consciousness, rooted in and integrated into whatever our current integral, whole state of being is.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 16-03-2015, 07:54 PM
Master
Very nice 7l....

Old 17-03-2015, 09:44 PM
Master
Could have sworn I posted here but I'm not here so I can't find the I either, the Mr I... silly huh?