Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 26-07-2014, 03:01 AM
Knower
Cross Spirit

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to find out have anyone dealt with a cross spirit? and I'm talking bout an existing spirit. Like my step mom, we live in two different areas, but I feel like she pulls on my spirit and not in a good way. I'm the type of person that plays in my own sand box, and let her be. We don't have a good relationship to begin with, but lately I feel like I'm being provoke by the things she does. and it's obvious things. I personal don't want to deal with her, I just want her to expose herself, so people can see..that's all. Thank you all for your valuable time and energy.

Almondeyez
Old 26-07-2014, 04:07 AM
Master

So you're asking how to deal with a person - a person who you don't get along with?

When you say "she pulls on my spirit" - what exactly do you mean by that? And when you say you want her to expose herself - you mean that you want other people to find out what she's like - is that correct?
Old 26-07-2014, 09:05 AM
Lorelyen

Clear her out of your firmament then.

Since you think spirit is involved, learn to do the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram, then when you "stab" into the inscribed pentagrams, visualise an image of her (visualising a photograph or painting would do) and watch that image burst into flames and burn to ashes before moving on to the next quarter. Easy. Once you've done it a few times it'll take about 5 minutes. It'll also leave you with a very clean space.

It's a ritual that can clear your working space and protect you (while you're inside the area from which you're banishing stuff); and can deal with obsessions or the need to clear someone/something out of your arena.

Old 26-07-2014, 09:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by almondeyez68
I personal don't want to deal with her, I just want her to expose herself, so people can see..that's all.
Retribution against the soul who brought you into this world. Think on that for a bit. You're an adult, you haven't been living with this person for two decades, you're not trapped in her home or bound by her rules. If your animosity towards her truly runs that deep, do both of you a favor: cut her out of your life and move on.
Old 26-07-2014, 01:50 PM
Knower
What I mean is,she presses that nerve. She's a good manipulator. She always speaks of concurring someone, it's a game. I'm not a challenging type of person, I do travel alot. Where she sits home, she's a house wife, that cooks and clean all day. I do believe I've been bless in my own way,but that's just the thing, I don't think she's happy about my accomplishments, so she uses my down fall with my father as her gain. and it's very tiring, even when I think to write about it. Thanks again ya'll
Old 26-07-2014, 02:56 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Retribution against the soul who brought you into this world. Think on that for a bit. You're an adult, you haven't been living with this person for two decades, you're not trapped in her home or bound by her rules. If your animosity towards her truly runs that deep, do both of you a favor: cut her out of your life and move on.

Something I can relate to. I feel a great disdain, perhaps even hatred for the woman who brought me into the world. I hope she has to keep doing this round until she gets it right. Simply, I discovered there was a mistake in the wombs. I should have been borne by someone I was to meet in my early teenage.