Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 29-01-2014, 01:27 PM
LillyMoon

Positive and Negative Spirits

Spiritual beings are are in Two categories called positive and negative, the reason behind it is because many people often call good, bad, horrible etc. Many people do not realise that when your giving a impression of a spirit it might not be entirely correct, nor wrong as it will always depend on that persons experience. So when you give them a label like good, bad, horrible, it is kind of uncalled for as you don't know what the being is really like. I always say calling a spirit good, bad, horrible is very subjective due to the fact that everyone thinks different. now this leads to my next saying. putting them into positive and negative categories is much easier, as everyone has nearly the same interpretation when it comes to positive and negative.
Old 29-01-2014, 07:32 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyMoon
Spiritual beings are are in Two categories called positive and negative, the reason behind it is because many people often call good, bad, horrible etc. Many people do not realise that when your giving a impression of a spirit it might not be entirely correct, nor wrong as it will always depend on that persons experience. So when you give them a label like good, bad, horrible, it is kind of uncalled for as you don't know what the being is really like. I always say calling a spirit good, bad, horrible is very subjective due to the fact that everyone thinks different. now this leads to my next saying. putting them into positive and negative categories is much easier, as everyone has nearly the same interpretation when it comes to positive and negative.

When creating impression of spirit through the "whole", awareness moves more into feeling/sensing the whole spirit in all parties. In this way labelling and differences are bridged in that impression, so you don't even need positive and negative as a label, you just know how to create the individual impression for each one,with awareness of all in that picture. Your viewing spirit as whole. This is just how I work with spirit impressions and another way in the many ways people create their impressions. I understand your perspective and where you reside in this view regardless of my own.
Old 29-01-2014, 07:50 PM
LillyMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
When creating impression of spirit through the "whole", awareness moves more into feeling/sensing the whole spirit in all parties. In this way labelling and differences are bridged in that impression, so you don't even need positive and negative as a label, you just know how to create the individual impression for each one,with awareness of all in that picture. Your viewing spirit as whole. This is just how I work with spirit impressions and another way in the many ways people create their impressions. I understand your perspective and where you reside in this view regardless of my own.

I have to disagree because you can not truly know what that spirit is capable of, everyone has a positive and negative side of them so that's i bring positive and negative categories into it. although i do accept your opinion.
Old 29-01-2014, 08:02 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
I have to disagree because you can not truly know what that spirit is capable of, everyone has a positive and negative side of them so that's i bring positive and negative categories into it. although i do accept your opinion.

Spirit has positive or negative or the human idea has?
Old 29-01-2014, 08:04 PM
silent whisper

I don't disagree with you by the way, because I once had your view, but have since expanded my view. So in this way I keep and open mind learn more than what is in this moment.
Old 29-01-2014, 08:06 PM
silent whisper

What do you see positive and negative as through your own interpretation of this?
Old 29-01-2014, 08:11 PM
LillyMoon

I see spirits positive and negative through how they act with me when i am doing mediumship. we are spirit ourselves, we are both positive and negative so that applies to spiritual beings that dont have a physical body, if you get where i am going with this.
Old 29-01-2014, 08:17 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
I see spirits positive and negative through how they act with me when i am doing mediumship. we are spirit ourselves, we are both positive and negative so that applies to spiritual beings that dont have a physical body, if you get where i am going with this.

I see what your saying but can you define what your interpret as a negative act or positive act in the impression being shown or formed by you as one?

In other words what do you interpret as negative and positive?

For every positive space there is a negative space around it so that would lead me to view it as neither one or the other but both.
Old 29-01-2014, 08:19 PM
LillyMoon

I know it is going to be different. I know a spirit is negative from its appereance. as i seem them physically and mentally. same applies to positive ones.
Old 29-01-2014, 08:24 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
I know it is going to be different. I know a spirit is negative from its appereance. as i seem them physically and mentally. same applies to positive ones.

Ok so an appearance opens you to interpret it as negative or positive.

I see how you view it now.

So if you want to continue sharing here and don't mind me asking further questions, I am wondering what kind of visual can determine that view as negative or positive in appearance?