Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 13-05-2012, 11:38 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian
As I said, I'm trying to help you. I've been tortured and fed on for years by evil entities and am compelled to try to help others.

I know you only try to help and thanks but I am protected from head to toe and have been all my life. I do not get attacked by "evil" spirits. In my last life Yahweh orchestrated the murder on me in the most cowardly of ways. My higher self is quite capable of seeing straight through the veil between worlds, so as long as I listen to my heart I will perceive the messages through the eyes of my higher self. Jeanne d'Arc keeps me calm in the midst of the hurricane. Sometimes she is just so much bigger than me. I does not remember a sadder day for me in the spirit world than that dark day she was burned on the stake (and that says a lot), so her ability to forgive impresses me and helps me grow. It is from her that I have learned the art of forgiveness.

I am sorry to hear that you have not always been treated good by the spirit world. But you yourself hold the power to keep them far away. You rule over yourself and no one has the power to take that away from you unless you let them. Though it is an art and some spirits can be quite sneaky.

I could probably quite easy find your name if I wanted to. But I see those tasks as nonsense and useless. So I keep away from them everytime I am presented with them. But I believe in myself and my heart and does not fear to share my world anymore. People can really do me nothing with their actions and/or words. All I can be is me and then some will see my light and others will not. And that is okay. They have their path and I have mine.
Old 13-05-2012, 03:15 PM
Aquarian

God murdered you? Good luck with your delusion.
Old 13-05-2012, 04:11 PM
Bluegreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animus27
Kind of out of character for her, doncha think? She was a very pious Catholic girl. And she's canonized as a saint now - not exactly damnation.

Is it really out of character, Animus27? Do you think that you do not change or grow? Jeanne d'Arc probably has a much more expanded consciousness now than when she was part of this 3D world.
Old 13-05-2012, 04:15 PM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
God murdered you? Good luck with your delusion.

God is a killer named Brian...

And his son, Brian Christ...
Old 13-05-2012, 05:18 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
God murdered you?

Who have told you he is a god. Many do not believe him to be.

Quote:
The Gnostics often identified the Demiurge with the Hebrew God Yahweh.

By some my higher self is considered a god, that does not make it true, because I am no god. I am myself and I am equal to all here in the cosmos, though some are more unlocked. Call me delusional if you want, that is your choice
Old 13-05-2012, 06:52 PM
Mayflow

I don't think Yawheh is real or ever has been anything other than a human construct of mind - so there is really no Yawheh out there who can kill or save anyone. Each walks their own path, albeit we all coexist and interact.
Old 13-05-2012, 07:07 PM
Animus27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluegreen
Is it really out of character, Animus27? Do you think that you do not change or grow? Jeanne d'Arc probably has a much more expanded consciousness now than when she was part of this 3D world.
Well, I do think it's possible people's outlooks change. But I find it hard to believe someone is channeling Joan of Arc... and just so happens to be rather anti-christian. I am more inclined to call it personal flights of fancy, rather than the genuine communication of a Catholic Saint.
Old 13-05-2012, 07:22 PM
Quagmire

If I burned someone on the stake in the name of my religion and later called that person a Saint, I would not expect that person to all of a sudden praise my religion. You have to keep in mind that Jeanne d'Arc praised the religion before she got burned, not after.
Old 13-05-2012, 09:22 PM
Animus27

Quote:
If I burned someone on the stake in the name of my religion and later called that person a Saint, I would not expect that person to all of a sudden praise my religion. You have to keep in mind that Jeanne d'Arc praised the religion before she got burned, not after.
And you'll have to remember that it was the English who burned her after she was captured. Proclaiming her a heretic was just a political move to kill a girl who helped France rebound during the wars.

Last edited by arive nan : 14-07-2013 at 06:27 AM.
Old 13-05-2012, 09:36 PM
Quagmire

She was burned by the church, the men of her god, so it does not matter if they were french or english. The Jews crusified Jesus, the supposed son of their god, yet people do not consider him a Jew, so why would anyone consider Jeanne d'Arc a Christian when it was them who burned her. I feel how she suffered and still do after this act of cruelty, my heart bleeds with her. You can believe me or not that is up to you. I have an open mind full of love and that is all that matters to me Look at my thread and see that all we are saying is that everyone is equally beautiful and that they should listen to their heart, because that is their true path.