Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 11-04-2011, 01:37 PM
sruthy

wanting to see fairies

how can i learn to see fairies and other divine creatures with my physical eyes?
Old 11-04-2011, 01:49 PM
Master
Visualize in your mind what you want to see. Be very specific.
Draw a picture of what you want to see. Be very specific.
Feel what you think you would feel if you saw one. Feel this each day for a few minutes as if it has already happened.

This technique of visualization worked for me.
Blessings, James
Old 11-04-2011, 03:48 PM
sruthy

oooh... but i live in a place which is more like a desert. it's all hot in here. so fairies would be there in here?
Old 11-04-2011, 06:11 PM
Master
Here's one for you, sruthy, dancing in a waterfall.
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/k...s/01690e07.jpg
Old 11-04-2011, 07:07 PM
sruthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
but what does it mean? o.O
Old 12-04-2011, 03:16 PM
Master
Remember, these are not divine creatures. They are part of this natural Earth and mostly do not fit the appearance that many people expect. They are Nature Spirits.
Old 13-04-2011, 01:53 AM
Master
At the risk of sounding dumb, because I try to see them too, as I could live in a tent in the woods with a waterfalls near, I adore nature so much, but is it in the rocks near the falls, sort of smiling? I searched, I kept looking at the water, but then the face and body on the rocks stood out to me. Maybe it's not what you are seeing, but I thought it was cool. :-)
Old 13-04-2011, 08:06 AM
Master
Its true, Sarian, people see different things. There are faces in the rocks but, to me, it's the spirit in long flowing robes in the waterfall itself
Let me show you another water pic

Now this is, again, in my patch in Northern England in Malhamdale. This one is called Janet's Foss [Foss is an old Viking word meaning "waterfall"]
The legend goes that Janet was a witch who lived in a cave behind the falls. She is clearly seen standing in the centre of the water However, take a good look around in the rocks and surroundings too.
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk267/norseman_photo/b88299d0.jpg
Old 13-04-2011, 09:58 PM
ToltecWarrior

i once had eaten some wild mushrooms that grow near my house in october. these mushrooms used to make me see the world very differently. one time i was walking near a river through some light woods and i was set upon by a group of faries. they flew around me making me laugh out loud. i saw then that the faries were just common flys but what i never realised was that commom river flys did always have magic and beauty. all these years my eyes were only trained to see the ugly side of life and miss all the natural beauty.
Old 14-04-2011, 11:22 AM
sruthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
iam not quite sure,but i think i saw a gal with her head and her right hand facing up as if she is a ballerina, in the waterfalls...it was quite big..